All Comments on 'Anchors Aweigh'

by Belle_in_south

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot!

hot, hot, story. can't wait for more of Sonia's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

While Sonia might have been the sort of girl that sailors want to meet during Fleet Week-- and girls like that do exist, although most are bit more mercenary-- all that sex would have taken place just off base, at a cheapo No-Names-Asked Motel. in real life, most sailors, and especially JOs (junior officers-- the ensign) are not going to risk their careers to get laid when there are perfectly good motel rooms nearby.

The OOD (Officer of the Deck) on the Quarterdeck counts how many civilians come aboard, and knows how many have left. The ship's Master at Arms force would have had Sonia off the ship and barred from the base in short order; the enlisted men would be looking loss of rank and pay, plus shipboard restriction for months, while Ensign Rochester's career would have just gone down in flames, not least for fraternization with the enlisted men.

This wasn't a bad gangbang story. It was given an impossible setting. The same story, with Sonia picking up the sailors on the ship and inviting them back to her hotel (or to a room the sailors had all pitched in on, hoping that at least of of their group might get lucky), would have worked.

One of my duty stations was FLTASW, the sonar school in San Diego. There were some no-name motels just off base, and I swear our sailors had permanent rooms in them. We had women sailors, and men, too, coming in for duty with bad rug burns on their knees, and at least once every six or eight weeks there would be another complaint about our sailors and underaged girls.

All the stuff in her story was real for the Navy... just not aboard ship!

wendy553wendy5534 months ago

I myself have met a few young military guys throughout the years.

Very enjoyable! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous