All Comments on 'That 70’s Show: The Second Cumming'

by vicvitale

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Even better!

Are you kidding me, man! This 2nd one was even better than the first. I didn't think it possible, but you've outdone yourself. Wow! Fucking wow! Thank you from all Kitty lovers!

patvitalepatvitaleover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Great story and followup!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!!

Holy shit! This was so freakin hot even hotter than the first I agree! The way you brought Eric in...thank you!! So hot and there's more to cum? You rock!

Cloudy247Cloudy247over 9 years ago
You are the BEST!

What a story! The nurse outfit was a scene that was brilliant! Kelso liking Kitty's pussy was hotter than hot. And when you brought Eric in and had him fucking his mothers mouth while calling her degrading names I just about came then and there. Thank you so much for writing this and saying there will be more. I hope we get to see some girl on girl action with Kitty and the others. We've learned how good she is at sucking cock but what about eatting pussy? Five shining stars for you and this amazing story!!

Cloudy247Cloudy247over 9 years ago
You are the BEST!

What a story! The nurse outfit was a scene that was brilliant! Kelso liking Kitty's pussy was hotter than hot. And when you brought Eric in and had him fucking his mothers mouth while calling her degrading names I just about came then and there. Thank you so much for writing this and saying there will be more. I hope we get to see some girl on girl action with Kitty and the others. We've learned how good she is at sucking cock but what about eatting pussy? Five shining stars for you and this amazing story!!

alyak46alyak46over 9 years ago
Review

You seriously know how to wite some hot pussy eating scenes. I loved how we got to see Kelso down between Kitty's legs maybe next time Eric or one of the girls, Donna or Jackie. It's really awesome you're doing more and again I must say thank you. Also I thought it was really hot when Eric was calling Kitty a cunt and bitch, think you could add more on that? More of Kitty's sex partners calling her names, giving it to her rough, heck maybe even making her say that she herself is a whore. Just some ideas, you're the writer you know what to do, youve already created some incredible stories so far!

SamDung69SamDung69over 9 years ago
Even Better than the first one!!

I loved your first story so much but I think this new one may be even hotter!! You added Kelso AND Eric! That's even more rare and I think made it even hotter. I'm really not sure I could pick a favorite part, probably when Eric discovers the affair and jumps in. Is it weird I'd also kinda hope to see Red in the series doing his wife? In the show they were shown to have an active sex life any time kitty says otherwise in your stories, I figure it's another lie by her. Maybe when you draw to a close on the series we can see Red finding out about the affairs and punishing Kitty with a series of hard fucks and spanks. Whatever you choose I'll be reading!

shaggy77shaggy77over 9 years ago
Great story !

Keep them coming.

GialinaGialinaover 9 years ago
Thank you!!

Thank you for writing this second story! It was fantastic!! This is another story that needs to be in the hall of fame. It was so hot and dirty but also very nicely done and you kept everyone in character. Throwing Eric into the loop was brilliant! We ever see him again I think we should see him licking his moms pussy or at least sucking on her tits.

I hope you add more soon! There's so many characters you could add into this story of Mrs. Kitty Forman. Fez, Bob, the girls Donna and Jackie, Leo the always high hippy, and even her husband Red.

You are awesome, I'm rating you five stars because that's what your average SHOULD be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved this!! Please add more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Five stars!!

Great story awesome smut and characterization was spot on!

Please write more like this and soon! Thank you

Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Request?

Could we maybe get one of Kitty in a huge gang bang with all the basement guys? Eric, Hyde, Kelso, fez, maybe even neighbor bob or the latecomer randy? Love to see Kitty taken in every whole at the same time and jerking off the other two in each hand. Thanks for these great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kitty got it from Eric again later that night!

It was early morning when Eric was awakened by his mother saying they'd lost power, and she was afraid. She had on a robe, which she removed, revealing her naked body to her son. Eric was already hard as Kitty got into bed, snuggling with her son as she did. "What have we got here?" Kitty asked, grabbing hold of Eric's cock. Before Eric could even answer, she was on top of him, and lowering her pussy over his cock. "Grab my tits, and hold on Eric," Kitty instructed her son. He was more than happy to comply, they were a nice pair, and still pretty firm, her hard nipples sticking out nearly a half inch. Eric was glad he'd just jacked-off minutes before his mom came into his room. Now he'd be able to last longer, as he began thrusting up against his mother's pussy with determination. He was determined to make her cum several times before the storm was over that night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Re:Kitty got it later from Eric that night!

OMG! You have got to continue this story with Eric and Kitty on that stormy night! Totally hot what you've got so far! Please, please write more Kitty/Eric maybe even Hyde too. Have Kitty be fucked by both her boys. Thanks for that little take I sincerely hope you will add and write a full story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazingly sexy. The incest parts espwcially as im a big fan of that genre. I had to stop while reading or i would have bliwn cum all over. You wrote it perfectly n i will tead any more you make. How about eric fucking his mom while laurie pegs him from behind with a 10 in strap on. Or better yet...kittie pegging him while donna sucks him down her throat a swalliws his hugh

E cumload? Yeah

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved it. I've fantasized many timeoffucking kitty. She is so hot. Liked the incest part as well. Nothing beats fucking your own mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous