All Comments on 'Want'

by avrgblkgrl

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was good girl. I wish he would've said he loved her. More?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*****

Five.

Were_ChildWere_Childover 9 years ago

Great story, any chance you will continue with it?

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Bart is too proud and scared to say how he truly feels. He loves her but saying those words in his eyes would only make him feel like a weak man he don't want to become...it's too late he already is that man taken by a woman. And she is taken by him.

lilchocobabylilchocobabyover 9 years ago
WONDERFUL

I loved this story…nothing more need be said, absolutely wonderful!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
he couldn't say he loves her because

he doesn't know what love is

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93over 9 years ago
love it!

Are you on valent chamber, too?

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownover 9 years ago
WOW !!!

Great Story ! I really enjoyed it. I hope there will be More?

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Stunning!

You shouldn't be giving this away for free. Your talent stands you apart from the rest and makes us realize the shallow pretenders we really are. Thank you. 5*

D3liciousD3liciousover 9 years ago
HELL YEAH

This is what the fuck I'm talking about. I have been waiting for your return and when you did you seriously made love to my mind. This is why you are my favorite author. I am quite literally counting the days until I can read more of your work.

beautifulreaderbeautifulreaderover 9 years ago
YAS, GIRL, YAS!

I literally shouted and clapped after finishing this story lol. So well written. I need an alpha male in my life.

freegirl2012freegirl2012over 9 years ago
wonderfully done

I am a big fan of your work. Beautiful piece. Freegirl2012

emj417emj417over 9 years ago
He called her 'love'

Beautiful! I literally stopped breathing as I neared the end and then there was a big ole smile on my face as I inhaled. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brillant!!!!!

Stunning and perfectly balance. Thank you Bain

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!!!

Loved this and it's just one chapter! I don't know how you make one chapter seem so much longer and complete. That being said I do want more, lol! What are their ages?

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
That was Freakin Awesome!

There are some good writers on this board, but YOU are one of the BEST! I am so glad I found this story! I am glad that you are not forgetting about you fans!!!

CherrypeachCherrypeachover 9 years ago
Thank you

Perfect. Simply perfect. He said he loved her thru his actions, which are much better than words. Superb story.

I actually shed a tear when he confessed his need of her at the end. Thanks for the xmas gift. ☺️

fridayamfridayamover 9 years ago
The best story

I have read here in a very long time x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

This was absolutely wonderful. Please continue with your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
intense!!!

Omg so hot and satisfying for a one chapter story!!

looved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

First of all, let me say this chapter was excellent, his love for her is undeniable. I've been reading your sexy books all day and I really love this one so far, and The Space between things! Please, please, please add another chapter or two, to that story. It's very good and I really need more of it! Like really lol. Please try to add to The Space Between Things, Claimed, and this book, if you can. I love them all so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
EVERY THING YOU RIGHT IS EXCELLENT!

I swear, I wait for your stories. I check every day. You are just that good. I feel guilty for reading it for free. Sometimes I feel I need to cut you a check. It is just that damn good. I fell in love with her and him because the characters where developed so well. The story was full of just enough tension to keep me on the edge. And no one can write sex as good as you do. Bravo. Don't keep us waiting for the next one. Keep writing. Please.

2CHaNces2CHaNcesover 9 years ago
YES!!!

This was such good read. I haven't been on this site in ages and I come here and find this. WOW! Would not be opposed to a full series on these two. ::hint hint:: Gonna go read all your stuff now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG!

As much as I enjoyed reading this for free, you should seriously consider publishing this story. I will definitely support you. This was just beautifully written; the characters you created were well developed, and it was such a smooth read. I loved everything about this chapter. It's been a while since I read a well written, amazing romance story, and here you come with this beauty. You made my Christmas day for sure Lol. Thank you! Can't wait for the next chapter! No rush, though :)

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1over 9 years ago
I love the title

This is so my life. I too am crazy about a man of Scottish ancestry. He makes me weak and strong just looking at him. You have this God-given ability to tap into your psyche and write those thoughts and feelings so well as to literally take one's breath away and replace it with need and want. This was remarkable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Intense

Wow! That was intense.Maybe it should have been called, Weak because both characters felt this way about the arrangement. Oh well, any way, I loved it.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 9 years ago

I couldn't stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wanted more

I like this. I wanted more of the story to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I want more

In my Oliver Twist voice..."might I have some more please?"

avrgblkgrlavrgblkgrlabout 9 years agoAuthor
Hi everyone...

This was originally only supposed to be a short, but the characters just won't let me be. Your comments and encouragement means the world to me. So I sincerely thank you. And for those who come back, thank you for hanging in there with me. I'm going to continue the story. He has a lot to learn about how to show love and the need to voice it as well. But, of course, he is going to have to learn it the hard way. I have an amazing story line in mind.

I promise that my updates will be reasonable. Life is loosening its hold on me some and I'm going to dedicate more time to my erotic writing. You will have an update before the month of January ends. I have to make sure it's good though. You deserve that.

For all of you that comment and leave your moniker, I do try to get in touch with the ones that except feedback. I love the exchange. So, thank you again. It's an honor that you bother to comment.

Yours,

AvrgBlkGrl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot

This story was so hot i"ve come back to read it three times. Do you think you will make this into a full length novel or novella. It was perfect I just wanted it to be longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sexy...Sexy....Sexy

These characters left me WANTING more. They drew me into their WANT for each other, their desire..... This was hawt! Please continue... you have some serious writing talent.

VeriniaVeriniaabout 9 years ago
YES!!

This is my first story since joining and what a way to begin. I found out about your story through a group on facebook. I cant wait to read the rest. Keep up the great writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW!!

Wow! this was a very good read. I wish there was more to this story. I have not read a good story on Literotica in a long time. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More!

I want more! Please continue this story! How do I follow you? The Best I've read in a long time and I love to read, I am looking through my library constantly for an outstanding read to just close me off from everything and everybody! And this book, "Want", does it! Please continue!

Friend2PinFriend2Pinabout 9 years ago
Poetic Justice

This read like spoken word, the art of capturing each character in the most intimate of ways...was raw, shit I felt emotionally naked by the end. Peace and Blessings Queen you are a true artist!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The writing, the flow just kept me mesmerised. You shouldn't do a sequel, the story is complete. Give us more of the great writing please.

BayjaytayBayjaytayabout 9 years ago
What great writing!!!

I love this story! I love the way you described everything. This is wonderful! How about another story? Wow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I just found this story

One of the best I've read. Its true poetry and I'm a writer myself. I've never posted anything though. I'm a poet. I loved this. I loved reading it. Thank you for sharing I hope to read more from you.

MEWatcherMEWatcherabout 9 years ago
Poetry in motion!!!

The fluidness of your writing just sings. I loved it, we felt for both of the characters, understanding their "dilemna". It was sexy as hell and I definitely want more. Please keep writing .Thank you!

Loveless24Loveless24about 9 years ago
awesome

Just one more update of there future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

It felt real

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bravo

The best I've read. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The f**k did I just read

You are freaking insane this is so good. So good you make a good girl cuss!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow...

It is nice to see even though her want became a need, she didn't give in first. Things seem to come easy for him. He had to work for her. She had to be sure he needed her in the way she felt about him. He became submissive to his need for her. That in itself won me over in this story. It was also well written.

Reesie263Reesie263almost 9 years ago
I KNOW THE PICTURE.......

There is this picture that I found. With this gorgeous man with pale skin laying between the thighs of this nubian goddess enjoying a cigar and basking in the afterglow of their love making. I have been so infatuated with this picture that I said it to my phone and look at it at least once a day. Is that you?!?! Did you make that picture happen?!?! Or did the picture inspire this amazing story?!?! Whichever way I am in love. With the picture and with your writing and vice versa. I wonder if I can post it here. Just to admire it as I reread your beautiful story. Mmmmm........ content://media/external/file/13976

NymphWriterNymphWriterover 8 years ago
Amazing!

The setting... the lust... the build-up... the finale... red hot and amazing. You are incredible with the way you take simple words and weave a magical tale of love & passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fire!

Ok, if you aren't published, you should be. You are a fantastic writer, and I just spent the last few of hours of my life reading a rereading your stories. People are publishing garbage for $2.99 and higher on Amazon and you are giving away these gems for FREE. Please keep them coming, but I would definitely support if you ever decide to publish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Your are freaking amazing!

This is the fourth story of yours ive read in two days. I'm so sleepy now.

chocoqueenchocoqueenalmost 8 years ago
Rare

It is very rare to read about love on this site and for it to be written so eloquently. That was amazing I might have cried just a little.

LongblackleggingsLongblackleggingsalmost 8 years ago

"He liked to lie on his back, between my legs, with his head resting on my stomach and an arm wrapped around my thigh, smoking a cigar—as if he had just won some battle."

So this?

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fcb%2Fcc%2Fcf%2Fcbcccf036df2b4194dcfcc2741d9e8c9.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F540361655263574005%2F&docid=7t-16Kt4YEORDM&tbnid=_2SC0CAfRAEYqM%3A&w=640&h=960&client=ms-android-metropcs-us&bih=496&biw=320&ved=0ahUKEwjfwMu3jYDNAhWFqh4KHXL7AH8QxiAIBSgB&iact=c&ictx=1

birdymamabirdymamaover 7 years ago
Real

Most of the time I'm just looking for a story with lots of sex. But after reafing Want, I can appreciate romance so much more.

black_maestrablack_maestraover 7 years ago
Pinterest...

There is a pic on Pinterest with a sexy bald white guy smoking a stogie while laying on his back between the thighs of a naked Black woman. Very sexy photo. Too bad Lite is not like Valentchamber.com that lets writers add pics to their stories. They should offer that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Always an excellent read

This story is one of my favs. Great work!

patoklpatoklabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

This is how erotica should be

oldwayneoldwayneabout 7 years ago
Great little tale!

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love it,you need to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I have come back countless times to re-read this perfect story. Love it. Just as it is. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5⭐'s

Great story. So do they get a bigger bed? Will she take him up on his offer and return to law school? It's obvious without words spoken that they both have feelings for one another. But to speak them is something else. I agree with the earlier comment that you indeed are on another level when it comes to storytelling. Do you have published works? If so where can I find them? Thanks for sharing.

moewest1749moewest1749almost 5 years ago
So good!

You are such a gifted author! Love the reveal of what Bart feels. "I am too old for that shit." Love love love that part of the story. It's like these two worked hard not to catch feelings and did anyway. Beautiful story.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

This is the first of your stories I have read and it's delightful. Yes get that better bed and have fun, enjoy those feelings

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

EASILY ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE READ IN LITEROTICA!

STORY MIGHT BE A UNDERSTATEMENT!

IT FLEW LIKE A POETRY...

SO SMOOTH AND SO TOUCHY...

THE FEELINGS AND THE CONVERSATIONS WERE SO REAL...

I WAS FEELING LIKE... I WAS WITH THEM... IN THE VERY SAME ROOM... SEEING THEM TALKING AND DOING THINGS...

GREAT JOB...

5***** IS JUST A FORMALITY!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Enjoyed your story very much. I have to read more of your stories. 5 *****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous