All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 28'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great as always 5 stars

Loved it. Glad their back at school and Lara and Suzanne are back in the picture, really missed them, even though I did enjoy Robbie's travels abroad.

Thank you for posting this in time for Christmas conanthe.

Have a merry Christmas and happy new year

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeover 9 years ago
Regardless of the time between chapters (WAAYY to much IMO!), this story just keeps improving

Thank you for the wonderful effort. I won't hold my breath waiting for the next chapter, but I will breathe shallowly instead. I look forward with great anticipation to the next installment.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally, thanks

I check here more often than I care to admit for the next instalment. Fantastic as always, look forward to the next chapter.... Albeit hopefully sooner this time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
too too long between postings - sigh

this whole series has been one ride after another, the story lines well linked and nested together.

is their a place we go for updates? i too check ur page multiple times a week in hopes of a new posting like today

keep the Great work up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Overjoyed

So glad we have another chapter. I second, third, and fourth everything people have said before me.

Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Glad you are back. I also check this site way too often for updates. Fabulous writing, great characters. I wish I had a little of Robbie's talent!

retread2retread2over 9 years ago
Great xmas gift!

Dwight and Robbie plot lines will intersect, right?

Thanks for sharing your talent.

The best of the holiday season to you and your loved ones.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Merry Christmas

Welcome back, your character descriptions make me laugh, I know some of them in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Xmas

Thank you for this long awaited gift. I hope we receive more gifts this coming year, without real long waiting periods.

justme1289justme1289over 9 years ago
thanks

Glad you added to your story, looking forward to much more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I actually forgot,

about this series, way too long between. Saw this title today, Eyes Wide - Smile Wider. Thank you for the chapter. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Please

Love the multiple promise of future story lines...

-Nora's sexual experimentation with Suzanne, Lara and Robbie

-Candy's sexual training by Robbie, Suzanne, and Lara

-Dwight's Silicon Valley Mission that may include Robbie at some point in time (possibly as part of Robbie's summer internship)

-Lizzy Reagan's seduction by Robbie

-Saskia's seduction

-The pranking of the new professor and his sexually promiscuous wife

-The Sunday orgy with Gunther and his wife

-Then there is Professor Lillehammer's reception/orgy?

Did I miss any story lines?...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!!!!

Ok. I know you said you'd be busy, but after that killer chapter you can't leave us hanging. I don't care what you have to do; please, please, please post more chapters as soon as possible. All the different storylines look like they're gonna be fucking killer, keep it up!!

bruce_parkerbruce_parkerover 9 years ago
He's Baaaack!!

I too almost forgot about this series, luckily I didn't forget it completely!! The thing I like most about this series is that its legitimately a good read. Although sex is a main theme, it doesn't rely on sex to drive the story; there are so many subplots that drive the narrative. Keep up the good work man!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome back

We've missed you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a welcome return

Been checking for a new chapter periodically. Had almost given up. Hope these keep coming ;). I like them more for the story than the sex, but that's hot too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wunderbar

keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

First time I've left a comment on here. Thanks for picking up the story again. This is my favourite story here, and I continue to await in anticipation for the next chapter. I hope it's soon!

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 9 years ago
Yes!

Thank you for another great chapter conanthe. Wonderful 5 *s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

For quite a time i was worried that this might never be continued as its one of my absolute favorites here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes!

Great story, great characters, good plot and a wonderful si-fi twist to it all. Please keep writing more.

Cheers and all the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The best there is

Such a great story, was afraid it might be abandoned.

Keep writing ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing story

First time I've ever felt the need to comment on a story on this site. This is the first set of stories I've ever read here where I actually felt like I was reading what could be considered an almost mainline story that was erotic instead of just a well written erotic story.

Can't wait for the next installment.

HL4PLAYHL4PLAYabout 9 years ago
Excellent

Another excellent story in this series! If after you have finished this series, you should ever decide to publish the series as an ebook for Kindle, please let me know I'd like to purchase it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yey!

As soon as you painted in words "Al from Joisey" in his XXXL orange hoodie footie I knew you were back and in style! This was one of your best chapters, bringing Back Suzanne in and giving us hope in the Nora future. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
welcome back!

Such an excellent story in so many ways!

I'll echo an earlier poster by asking to be alerted of you ever decide to make your work available for purchase.

Thanks for sharing your time and talent!

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I only very rarely give 5's.......

....because that last 20% is the rarified air of publishable work.

These characters are real to us, the settings clear and vibrant. The subtext of the 'signal' phenomenon adds a dimension we might have never hoped for....until now.

Masterful, fun, sexy, AWSOME.

I just wish you had the wherewithal to submit each episode a little closer together.

We get homesick for this story in the gaps....and a little forgetful of some of the story elements we must not forget.....thank you for this astonishing work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More Please!!!!! Next chapter!!!!!

I F'n love this god damn story!!!!!!!!!! Next chapter please!!!!!! I need more!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brilliant!!

Hat's off to you - keeping these plot lines going is keeping me engrossed! Keep em coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 stars and want to read the next chapter

this is fun annony you dumbass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The best story on Literotica 5 for every chapter

"Obsceen garbage !!

The worst. 1* !"

"I rarely give 1* , but this one beats the lot !

"1*" !!"

We got your message the first time reject, no need to post again two days later.

Have you checked the user ratings and feedback for MOT, if you had you would realise it is one of the most popular stories on Literotica. ridiculous comments like yours make you look like an idiot.

notsooldpervertnotsooldpervertabout 9 years ago
Can't wait!

I love this storyline! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Arguably the best story on this site!

The command of English (apart from the rare homonym confusion), the details of Texas (as seen by a Houston resident), the technical details, the multiple plot lines "in play" -- all serve to make this an extremely rewarding read. (I have just completed my second complete reading of the series to date.)

More installments, PLEASE!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
Simply the best.

So many things about how you write just make me smile. I love how you write in Engineering terms, it brings such a genuine voice to the protagonist, as well as the effort you put into your scenes and locations.

The slow, steady and unpredictable development of the Suzie Signal has been really fun to watch, especially how clever he has been in finding new ways to use his 'only talent' :)

The whole pledge story arc just blew my mind with how much work you put into it, the houses and their many personalities, Robbie definitely got a great view of college life.

Your characters are so richly developed! Characters like Dwight, who aren't even daily players are still 'people', someone I root for and look forward to seeing re-enter the main plot-line.

The workout with Saskia blew my mind, definitely showed how Robbie is going to get the super physique - Honestly! :)

Oh those girls. Lara and Suzanne make me question Robbie's sanity in even looking at other women, but adding Candy into the mix? oi... heart fluttering ;)

Thanks for the excellent writing, I've had so much fun reading all the way through (twice!) and am patiently returning monthly to look for an update.

I hope all is well on the other side of the screen,

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unreal

So incredibly real I guess is what makes it so unreal... not making any sense, but damn this story just compels me forward ravenously!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unreal ! The stupidity of this writer !!

1* !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
California

Is the author from CA? Only people from CA refer to a freeway as "the 280". Everyone else will say I-280, or just 280.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

Suzanne is my friend again...

I would like to see Lara, Suzanne and Robbie start discussing how a long term forever type relationship will work. What would it look like, how would it function? Who would Robbie marry, if anyone.

That would be interesting. Sooner or later a woman wants assurances greater than just a promise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous