All Comments on 'A Victorian Wedding Night'

by LadyJane

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ImagetakerImagetakerabout 19 years ago
A Pleasure to Read

This was an exquisite tale. Imagine -- a literate writer in Literotica. All the stories here can be entertaining, but this was such a very nice change from the typical suck and fuck stories. Thank you for this oasis, Lady Jane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good

I liked the little details and the unique setting, but the use of the word cunny does not sound like it belongs in a Victorian story.

NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 18 years ago
Submission

In this day and age, what I am about to say sounds terribly wrong. I was brought up to treat women with respect and love and kindness.

When I was married a little over 20 years ago, I soon realized that something was wrong. I didn't know what, but I was being constantly and unnecessarily challenged by my wife. Finally, one night I got angry. I pushed her backwards onto the bed, threw back her skirt, ripped off her panties and slammed my cock into her pussy, pounding her relentlessly. She came time after time, for the first time in our marriage. Finally, I came in a violent way.

I fell on her, resting my head on her big tits as though they were pillows. I expected anger and got tenderness. She loved it. I was amazed. It changed our marriage and I learned the value of submission in a marriage.

Purple_OrchidPurple_Orchidover 13 years ago

Fantastic story! I hope you write some more in this time period. You have a real knack for it :)

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 12 years ago
Very sardonic !

Very underplayed , controlled yet erotic sadomasochism !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So hot

I'd love to be spanked so hard and often. What a naughty girl.

NaturalnaughtyNaturalnaughtyabout 4 years ago
Why'd you stop?

I love this story and have purchased your book on Amazon; why'd you stop writing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous