All Comments on 'A Week Ch. 02'

by May_I

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

i dont like him or his fucking bullshit.if you plan to have them as a long term couple i feel sorry for her already.so far i have seen nothing that makes me want to root for him he is the kind of ass you hope gets pushed in front of a train.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loving it except Jake, what an ass....mb a hot ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm done. HATE Jake, HATE stories with characters like him, tired of stories where there is an 'arrangement' so the boss can have sex with an employee. Thats what 50 shades is for and even that was a horrible story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry

Let me say that hands down I think you are the best writer on this site. I am a loyal fan. Unfortunately you missed your mark on this one. It kind of reminds me of Are We

Done Yet? for some reason. You are easier to read however. That author seems to lose focus sometimes, but she is hard to stop reading because of this asshole Ethan. He is such a jerk, but you still love him. Jake you just hate. I look forward to your next story though as everyone can have a one off and the others are perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmm

It's not that I don't like the story. The story is fine. It's just not Dirty Circumstances. In Dirty Circumstances Gianni has emotions, Leona brings out his emotions we see that he's concerned for her well being. He cares and although he's yet to provide her with pleasure. Thus far in this story I haven't seen any emotion from Jake except lust, anger, and now jealousy. Wyatt is a professional, who seems focused and works hard for everything. Jake is the handsome white guy who gets everything handed to him because he's handsome and white. The ranch, that big case, he won the game because if Love and Basketball taught us anything it's that guys typically win when they're stronger and taller than you. And now Wyatt can't go out with William?! I hope the two go out to lunch just to piss Jake off.

KhamalaniKhamalaniover 9 years ago
Love it

I like Jake and his bullshit but once this over he's got some serious groveling to do! Hed better get his knee pads ready!! Lol!! Keep going!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Both are stubborn. Jake is arrogant and use to getting what he wants. I wouldn't call him dominant, more selfish and misguided. He doesn't even know how to treat Wyatt since he wants her to be submissive to him. Wyatt as a lawyer should've known better then to agree to a bet without all the details stipulated first. I think Wyatt likes the bantering back and forth with Jake. If she really hated him she wouldn't be OK with having sex with him. She could've told him no and have him come up with something else.

I hope their week together doesn't lead to them falling in love or her getting pregnant. That would be too predictable.

May_IMay_Iover 9 years agoAuthor
You guys make me feel evil!

Ha ha I love hearing from you guys and how you feel about the characters! I know most of you hate Jake, hell when I was writing it I didn't too much care for him either. But don't fear, the story won't be too predictable (or so I hope). I'm working on Dirty Circumstances as we speak it's so freaking hard so don't be too pissed (I've been told I have the attention span of a squirrel). Anyway expect another submission from me soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please

I love this. Please continue to do your own style that's what makes it so good. More more please I love this hate, command relationship Wyatt and Jake have.

emj417emj417over 9 years ago

I love Jake, and so does Wyatt. Can't wait until she turns the tables on him. Why the sudden interest from William?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You've got it

I really like your style of writing. This chapter was nice and hot. Also I like the fact that you gave us feedback in the comments about Dirty Circumstances. Can't wait for your next submission!

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1over 9 years ago
I agree with emj417

I want Wyatt to really turn Jake out, but in a good way...So far, so good. This is a fun and sexy story.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
Wyatt and Jake....Perfect for each other!

Jake is the ying to Wyatt's yang! William will not be strong enough to handle a complex woman such as Wyatt. Jake has just enough piss and vinegar in his personality to be the strength she needs when life overwhelmed her. Wyatt is the type of woman Jake has always wanted but never knew it....and she gives good head!

This is a match made in heaven or hell depending on whose side you are on.

I eagerly await your next installment.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
Wyatt and Jake....Perfect for each other!

Jake is the ying to Wyatt's yang! William will not be strong enough to handle a complex woman such as Wyatt. Jake has just enough piss and vinegar in his personality to be the strength she needs when life overwhelmed her. Wyatt is the type of woman Jake has always wanted but never knew it....and she gives good head!

This is a match made in heaven or hell depending on whose side you are on.

I eagerly await your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

LOVED IT!!! Can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wwwwhhhyyyy

Aww why did you do this to me, i was so eager to read more.

sblazer227sblazer227over 9 years ago
So HOT!!

Cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mmmmm

Soooo hot!! More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
waiting patiently

WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it!!!

Love the story can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cute little story...where's the rest??

It's a nice refreshing story of dominance but when can we expect the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

Where is the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dear gawd

Oh my god, you would have to be a monster to not update this story with a next chapter. NO ONE IS THAT EVIL.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 9 years ago
is it hot in here

Oh my, Jake is so hot. Wyatt is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey!

Hey, when can we expect an update? I would love to see how the story wraps up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Next chapter

When's the next update?!!!!!!!

May_IMay_Iabout 9 years agoAuthor
Updates!!!

Hello everyone! I hope everyone or most are able to see this message and if not I will post it again once I submit the next chapter. Sorry everyone but I had a huge tragedy happen a few weeks ago (no deaths in my family just that my car was stolen with my phone, books, new laptop, and USB inside). With that being said my USB has had all my stories since 2009 on it sooo that means I have absolutely nothing. This story and several others are just gone and it has really pissed me off and left me a little discouraged. But no worries I will be attempting to start back writing again. By luck and a lot of ass kissing I was able to get another laptop so don't worry I'll try my best to post although the chapters may be kind of spaced out. I'll shoot for once a week but if not expect twice a month. Toodles for now sweethearts! <3 xoxo-- I.M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sorry!

Sorry May_I! I really hope everything works out for the better

nieniernienierabout 9 years ago
That person was bold

May, sorry to hear that someone violated your personal space. I hope all works out and you are able to get your belongs back.

I am truly enjoying this story and thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hey it sucks that that happened. Please don't get too discourages as both of your series are so amazing. I hope everything works out for you hun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OH NO!!!

I'm so sorry that happened to you. It makes feel guilty for saying selfishly I hope you intend to finish your piece here. I feel like an absolute butthole for being more concerned with your literary work over your personal loss. I do however, hope you're able to recover financially.

asjahstrinaasjahstrinaalmost 9 years ago
Good

Smooth storyline and writing . Sexy story which one can't wait to read next , hope that it would be a romantic story as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I Love Jake!

I actually really love Jake! lol Please tell me there is going to be more?!?! I need to see what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please come back soon!

I'm in love with this story and don't listen to what the others have said, I love Jakes arrogance and Wyatts strong will, I'm sure Jake is the one who doesn't realize what he has gotten himself into.

jazz1190jazz1190over 8 years ago
I'm waiting

More please... I waiting to know how the rest of there week together goes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wishing

I hope that u finish this story one day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It's been 1.5 years

Ok, ypu said this story is finished and you will upload each week. Your fans are still waiting for the rest of this piece. I really hope you didn't let the nay sayers discourage you. The rest of us want to see what happens. Please and thank you. I for one love Wyatt and Jake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So good!

Please go back to writing! I personally love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sooo good.

I hope you go back to writing i love this story sooo much. This has been my 3rd time reading it, and I love it. Please don't quit on this story.

Avidreader99Avidreader99almost 7 years ago
This is way I don't like reading stories that aren't finish

because you never know if they ever will finish it's just a waste of time and added frustration to be fully vetted and enjoying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Update Soon?

Saw you were coming back on a weekly basis...I hope that hadn’t changed. Love the story so far.

spchlessspchlessalmost 6 years ago
Yay!!

Glad you updated!! I really would like to see how the end. She’s playing with fire trying to meet William, eek!! I’m also liking the slow burn in the possible relationship and arrangement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous