All Comments on 'Mudchute Services'

by Robert_Furlong

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
meaninful decadence

Anal sex feels so good, one has to do it frequently and for prolonged sessions. Under those circumstances, it's going to get messy now and then. And what both participants will find is that it's more satisfying that way. A wealth of new sensations opens up. When I awaken in the morning, I insert a couple of suppository laxatives into my lover's rectum; the glycerin in the suppositories serves as a lubricant, and I can enjoy a slow, lengthy penetration. Before long, the suppositories take effect and my penis begins to feel hot, sliminess that signifies that we will both be satisfied. Judged merfely on sensation, this has to be the best way that two men can have sex together.

CandPSCandPSalmost 8 years ago
Nice Story

I only recently discovered the joy of rimming a few years ago and really don't care how raunchy they are. My submissive nature drives me to do things most guys wouldn't consider doing. I want to try some group action with guys who are deeply in to anal sex. I would lube all the bottom's holes and all the top's cocks with my saliva. After they have intercourse, I would eagerly clean them and enjoy every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Am Craving This.

Being just in my early twenties, reading this has me a hard as I have ever been.

I have a strong desire to experience this with my tongue up a man's anus.

I have even got thoughts of having his shit on my tongue to savour.

Thanks for this wonderful enlightenment this story has given me.

I must experience it and see where it takes me in my quest for more and more perverted sex with men.

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendale11 months ago

As the old maid said when she kissed the cow's ass, "It's all a matter of taste."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous