All Comments on 'The Lindy Series Ep. 01: Lindy Grows Up'

by PTWaters1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
VeryDirtyMindVeryDirtyMindover 9 years ago
Interesting story

Not exactly my fetish but I like reading stories where the characters aren't the typical knockouts but are more like people you see everyday, which I find erotic. Imperfection can be quite appealing and far more realistic.

PTWaters1PTWaters1over 9 years agoAuthor

@VeryDirtyMind: I appreciate your comment very much. I really don't care for extreme fantasy and tend to write from a "human" perspective. There are some "superhuman" feats in what I write, but I keep them limited so as not to ruin the overall flavor of the story being told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent storh

Thanks for sharing this. I think it is an excellent story a day I loved it.

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithalmost 9 years ago
Couldn't be wetter!

The sexy writing about the pee is well handled. The story could do with a light edit, there are a couple of anomalies. This is a great fetish stroke story, though.

LOL, Helen sure ought to think about some boundaries! I guess the little whiff of incest does ratchet up the excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very erotic!

Lindy's innocence and Helen's willingness to shelter her from the wicked world is something I can relate to. I can also relate to Helen in other ways... /blush. I'm looking forward to the rest of the chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All that just for a couple paragraphs about pissing? I read all the way to the end because it is labeled as "hot", but the only heat is if it were put to the torch. Boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous