All Comments on 'A Sperm Coated Pussy'

by Royal_Prince

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Another Cum Drinking Wimp

This dude is sick, why is he still married? Doesn't he knows his rights to his marriage bed. Where has he been? In a hole in the grave yard, living in a cave. Have he read in how to do it on the Literotica.com site. I hope he doesn't cut himself shaving, he might get herbes eating so much pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Poor folks have poor ways.

Very typical.

He must be low income since, with even his wife working, there is still so many problems with the residence and appliances.

Wifes of these low class men are going to fuck the better males. They all do and the husbands must settle for what they can get. After all, they haven't earned better so they don't deserve better.

Spectator1Spectator1about 19 years ago
Not all that bad

I sometimes wonder why people even bother reading stories here if all they can do is complain. This was a good attempt. There are no original plots and in the cuckold world there is really only one plot.

Those who don't understand the cuckold world shouldn't start throwing stones. Some people don't like gay stories, some don't like anal or rough sex stories.

The bottom line is that if every story was perfect there would only be one story. Think about it. Also, if you have to criticize, at least be gentle about it and constructive.

My hat's off to anybody who even tries.

There's an old saying: Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, criticize.

Royal Prince, keep up the effort. I look forward to seeing more of your copy.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Don't care for cum drinkers

why couldn't he just fuck her. He stated he had not fuck her in a while. Why didn't he jerk off then he wouldn't need to be so charged up to fuck and last longer. After seeing this earlier, stop and confront her. Let the shit fly.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Don't care for cum drinkers

why couldn't he just fuck her. He stated he had not fuck her in a while. Why didn't he jerk off then he wouldn't need to be so charged up to fuck and last longer. After seeing this earlier, stop and confront her. Let the shit fly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great job

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. Cum drinking is awesome and each to their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love cuckold cum drinking stories

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
AWESOME STORY

I am 6 mths pregnant, and never even thought about this scenerio until I read this story..It is beyond Hot..I cum everytime I read it..PLease write more about slutty women and the men that cath them with sloppy, fucked pussies....Mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hummm the last writer told us she is 6 months

with child and she likes this fucking slut woman story. I wonder if she knows who the father of the kid is? maybe it's 5 or 6 of them. All I can say is thaere's another kid who doesn't had a chance to become someone. With a mother like this one he or she will be fucked up before he or she is 10 years old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story

It was not the best but enjoyable. Don't let the negative people deter you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it!

I'm sick of negative reviews from those about activities they've never had the balls or passion to try them themselves. There is nothing more stimulating than licking, sucking and drinking cum from a woman's pussy, ass or mouth especially another mans cum. No it doesn't make you gay either, it's just a very erotic sexual activity as is licking and sucking pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sick

No it doesn`t make you gay it makes you sick, and her a slut , nuf said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why!

Why did I even read this story. This is why I stay away from this category. The story was hot but the storyline got in the way of the intense sex between the 2 characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love this fantasy

I always wanted to be with a man willing to do this... thanks for the imagery. To those who don't like it... what the Hell? When I start reading a story I don't like I close it and go to another one; I don't trash the author! Aren't fantasies supposed to be about what you want, not every person in your audience?

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
fucking loser

Another wimp coward husband that should kill himself. What a waste of a human being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

no way to man. some of us just have tiny cocks but we can still eat our wives pussys and if the need a big cock to fill them OK just as long as they come home after and let us clean them. you need to try it some time. I for one like to have groups of big cocked men service my wife with me there for clean up duty.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
She didn't know?

Sweetie was unaware that Hubby was NOT doing it for her before they married? BAD decision!

I feel kinda blindsided...there is little or nothing in the story to suggest that Hubby is a wimpy creampie-sipping wuss until the vey end!

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
First Read of an Old Story

Sorry I read it. Fucked up story. To anondiot 12/14/12, with people like you in this world, no wonder it's a mess.

Can the cheated on hubby spell divorce? If not, your life is about to be hell on earth. Glad to find this was a one and done story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FullCircle56 = FullCuckold56

You read a story titled "a sperm coated pussy" - you are a stone-cold goddamn closet fucking cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It`s not for eveyone

I didn`t care for the part about the house falling apart. I am upper middle class with a great house and get turned on when my wife comes home with a sperm coated pussy. She tells about it while I lick and fuck her.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 9 years ago
next time

the shower head pops off ? bursts ? you can turn it off at the hand valves inside tub or shower .... that's pretty cool huh , them building it so you can control water flow or not flow thru the shower..

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I have to agree with everyone.

This is the epitome of a cuck loving balless wimp who wants to eat cream pies and will eventually wear panties and a cock cage.

Want to see if he has balls? Then invite a COUPLE in so he can fuck another girl too... watch, the author doesn't want THAT... he just wants cream pies

Fucking wanker!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Where he belongs?

IS at the medical clinic getting checked for diseases. Then at the lawyers filing for a divorce. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WIMPS ?

I own two company's and a wife who loves a big cock and i love nothing more than cleaning my wife's pussy when she gets home. If you cunts think I'm a wimp, then come and work for me, I'll show you who's the wimp, then you can shut up and fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
just another closeted bitch

come out of the closet and take a dick in the ass if you're so sexually fixated on other men's sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
“Eat Me!”

Great story: both my wife and I loved it. The couple were in a rut, things were going bad. However, hubby bought some roses and reset his attitude to put some romance into the marriage. We respected the husband’s final action in the story. “Then I did the only thing I could do - I returned to where I belonged, with my face between her legs staring at a pussy full of sperm.”

He certainly wasn’t the first hubby to discover a wife’s infidelity in the most graphic manner, with another man’s cum leaking out of her pussy onto his tongue. Yes, as other commentators have noted, it was wimpy, emasculating and even humiliating. However, he was man enough to save his marriage with the woman he loved. He took the only option left to him.

I discovered my wife’s infidelity in the same way, after a girl’s night out. I insisted on eating her out, even though she told me to fuck her instead. The minute I stuck my snoot in her hooch, I knew. When she saw the look on my face, she quickly rolled us over, so she was sitting cowgirl above my face. My arms were pinned under her knees. Even though I am a strong guy; I could not escape.

She looked down at me saying, “Take a very close look at my married pussy.” Her snatch was a gooey mess, her fuck hole had been bored the width of a beer can, and he had pumped her completely full. It was grotesque looking up into her raw, red, used cunt that gaped open. Her stretched pussy lips were flapping on each side. My first thought was, “What happened to my wife’s nice, tight, small pussy slit?” “Before she hardly had any pussy lips. Now, her labia were flapping around like Dumbo the elephant’s ears!”

She lowered herself onto my face and contracted her pelvic muscles to expulse the cum. I had to swallow it all, just to keep from suffocating. She had never face-fucked me before, however, I had often performed cunnilingus on her. She face-fucked me and called me every profanity in the book, for not satisfying her sexually, and for making her find sexual satisfaction elsewhere. My four-inch, pencil-thin dick was fully erect.

She finished, got off, looked down, and said, “Wow! You shot off without any me even touching your dick.” She held me and swirled my little dribble of cum around on my tummy. She continued, “You loved me face-sitting you, you loved my stretched-out pussy, and you loved eating my black dance partner’s cum out of my white, married pussy!”

With her smeared lipstick she kissed me passionately and smiled ironically when she saw that I was erect again. With her thumb and forefinger, she flicked my dick, like she was shooing a fly away. She continued, “He and another black friend each fucked my brains out for two hours.

She stuck her tongue in my ear, then whispered, “I’m ovulating today! Can you visualize their sperm swimming up my uterine canal right now? They both had thick, 10-inch cocks that put their baby batter right in my cervix!”

Luckily, they did not knock my wife up. Nevertheless, after just that one experience with them, her eyes were now opened. She started dating, as if she were single again. Now, our motto is that “She can fuck whoever, wherever, whenever, however!”

We thank you for having the guts to write an authentic story. And for having the hubby man up and eat her used pussy, without being told to do so! In summary, there are times when the husband has to throw in the towel and go with the flow.

Said “flow” is generally running down our wives’ thighs!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Pathetic cuck story. Nothing more, nothing less.

This gem was hysterical "“I need someone.” She began and the paused. “Well to be truthful with you I need someone that will make me cum.”

Unless he's a little boy it doesnt always end that way if the man is trying, so you garner a massive epic fail with your wimpy little cuck and his loveless marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. It reminder me of the first time I found cum in my wife pussy. When I came early from work to surprise her, I heard the back door. I looked in the bedroom and appeared to be asleep under sheet. I decided to wake her up with a tongue fucking. I crawled up bed and I reached her pussy it flooded with cum. I started eating and she started moaning loudly. I sucked a lot of cum from while she came in my mouth several times. It turned that 4 guys unloaded their nuts in her pussy right before I entered the house.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - just stupid cuck/wimp crap

I gave you one star above so it would lower your average.

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

Not sure what is worse this story, which my first post perfectly described or the little closeted boys who pretend their wives are happily married to cum guzzling "straight" men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Her ass would have hit the floor then the top step then the rest of them as she slid down the stairs on her back side. I then would have smacked my head on the door jam where I hit when she shoved me as I was dialing 911 because of the threats she was making. It's obvious that she slipped and fell down the stairs and planed to blame me. But I'm asking for domestic violence shelter and to be examined by a doctor where she shoved me backwards into the door jam. What do you mean you can't accommodate men for domestic abuse, get me the number of the ACLU. What do you mean the county prosecutor what's me to think about what I am doing do I really mean to sue the county for not meeting the needs of men who are victims of spouscal abuse. You do. Damn and the ACLU is taking the case because if they don't you might go after them.

Your ex wife went to jail, she had to quit the county sportsman club pistol team, that she had been on with her father since she was 16, and the trap and sweet club. She is no longer a member of the police auxiliary, she lost her job, her boss got fired for sexual harassment, and divorced,plus she is paying alimony and child support even though you have shared custody. The loss of her job not being concidered because it was considered a voluntary termination on her part. Anything else you could think of . Not really I didn't do a thing she did it all herself.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

A Prince Harry and Meagan story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous