All Comments on 'I'm My Sister's Husband's Wife'

by Feinux

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good. Want to read more chapters of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not only is your writing below a reasonable standard...

But you also do not understand the relationship between gender and sexuality, which is actually quite offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
want more

want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@ offended

No where did the author claim anything about distinguishing between gender and sexuality. If this story was offensive by this "standard" then the majority of the stories on this site would be offensive to you and therefore I'd recommend you no longer visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good First Effort

Liked your story very much. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great start

This story was a great start to what hopefully will be a few chapters of Simon's sexual adventures with Paul and also with his twin sister. It turned me on so much to read about Simon dressing as a bride, sucking Paul's cock and then getting fucked. Now, he needs a female name and then maybe his twin sister can join them and make it a three-some. I can't wait !!!!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
wrong on so many levels

sure I will stand in for you, for enough money.

I can't attend my own wedding, so I want you to go instead.

I know you are the brother, not my fiancé, but we are going on our honeymoon anyway.

I can't believe the loving couple could even think of doing this. or good old mom. (didn't want to lose her deposits?)

too silly to be taken seriously.

but maybe that is the point?

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
Not Sure That Its Offensive In Nature...

...At least, I don't believe its meant to be. Its a basis for most TV fantasies involving the wedding day. Yes, it is wrong on so many levels, and taking it all the way into the honeymoon was stretching it past the breaking point of believability. Nevertheless, it would have possibly been more believable with some well crafted character backgrounds. A better depth to the brother's need to crossdress, the sister and mother's incredible desire to 'see the wedding through no matter what', and finally what's up with the fiancee's sudden desire to have anal sex with another man. Since the twin brother had no desire anywhere in his background to be female (gender dysphoria) there's no way for the fiancee to be seen as anything but male. So the 'chain' of who's attempting to be what breaks in a number of places. I hope the author takes this for a well intentioned critique as much as I take the story for a well intentioned wedding day crossdressing fantasy. Cheers! --- Josie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I liked your story. I thought it was really good!!! And personally if you do write another chapter for Paul and Simon I would not involve his sister Sara in any sex between Paul and Simon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Kind of dumb. Guess boy's ass smells better than his sister's pussy.

Carnevil9Carnevil9over 9 years ago
Innovative and original

I liked this story a lot! I can't remember reading this particular concept before, and it was lots of fun as well as being original and creative. A great way to cut loose with a fantasy that one will probably never actually do. Don't listen to the naysayers, it was well written and the suspension of disbelief was just right. I hope you write more!

lorenqtlorenqtover 9 years ago
Ignore the haters

Don't let the haters get you down. It was an excellent story, I loved reading it. If you want to write another chapter, that would be totally cool. :-*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sexy . . . want more

Ignore them -- I don't come here for morality lessons. I come here to get turned on and I did. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Simon/Sara to become a real girl

maybe Simon/Sara should get implants and begin hormone treatment so she can become the real bride she seems to want.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 9 years ago
very good

Very good concept and writing.. more please.. love to be that bride.. seems like his sister ma have to work harder to keep her guy.. maybe many threesomes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Back the fuck off

To all the haters out there this is a fuckng porn site if you don't want to get offended don't fucking read the story. The story clearly indicates transsexual and croassdressers for all you dick heads who can't read. Mature the fuck up

usmclassusmclassover 8 years ago
just one major problem

Darling, the only thing wrong with this story.... is that there needs to be more of it.

I agree.. the real Sarah needs to work REALLY hard to keep her man.

When OUR Sarah "leaned across and he held me in his arms" and the dancing, she shows that she has feelings for more than just the dress.

Perhaps a sequel? Either continued adventures. ... or perhaps, tragically, Sarah's illness isn't temporary? And hearing about how the wedding went, she pushes the two together. ...... perhaps dying in childbirth, leaving her daughter to the couple. In such a case I think OUR girl should be given a new name. ... maybe name the daughter Sarah. ..... otherwise she, our girl, will never feel loved, and a woman, in her own right.... she's going to need that.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
very good

More please.. you are talented...please. continue the adventure

LindaMariaLindaMariaover 8 years ago
"Pinch Hit Bride" all over again?

Josie, you suggest "it would have possibly been more believable with some well crafted character backgrounds. A better depth to the brother's need to crossdress, the sister and mother's incredible desire to 'see the wedding through no matter what', and finally what's up with the fiancée's sudden desire to have anal sex with another man. Since the twin brother had no desire anywhere in his background to be female (gender dysphoria) there's no way for the fiancée to be seen as anything but male."

I recall another story back in 1998 that had almost exactly this theme - "Pinch Hit Bride" (storysite.org/story/pinchhitbride~01.html) by Canadian author Deborah Leigh Johnson. That story had a basically identical premise - little brother bribed by desperate family members to stand in for sis on her wedding day - but stranded the sister in México (instead of in a sick bed) as an excuse to miss her own wedding.

In that story, the main character has an established history of gender dysphoria and a love of modelling his sibling's clothes. The transformation made perfect sense as fulfilment of a Cinderella-like fantasy of which Debi (or her character "Wendy") would long have dreamed. There's a reception with endless kisses, drinking and toasting, there's dancing far into the night, and the account of what happens after the ceremony (including ultimately the consummation of the union) was far more detailed.

Most of the "debijo" stories were posted around the turn of the millennium (ASSTR, nifty.org, Reluctant Press) with similar themes - the 'gentleman admirer' as a stock character exists solely as validation that Debi is (or has become) a beautiful woman who can turn the boys' heads. "I could not believe that he was telling me that he wanted me to do everything to him that a sexy woman would do. This was my most secret and most exciting fantasy." The stories are mostly tied to one specific point in transition as Debi inexplicably looks to have vanished online by 2004.

Nonetheless, "When we were younger I had dressed in my sister's clothes, once or twice, to get more love from my mother. But being a heterosexual, I hadn't done it since." is a far cry from Debi's lengthy childhood history of "In the game, I was her little sister. So, whenever you guys were not at home, I would become... uh... I would become Wendy, Janet’s baby sister."

The title character needs to want to be the lady for the rest of this to make any sense as a fantasy. Get that right and maybe the rest will fall into place.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
loved it

More please... I loved it.. you can't be overly analytical without accepting what is given and then fit the background... looks like the husband has some bi leanings and the brother a repressed feminine side... yes I would do that for my sister if I had had the pleasure of having one

Femdom52Femdom52about 7 years ago
Awsome

It was a very good story. I would so love to be the bride.

robin48robin48almost 7 years ago
GR8 deal

made a woman out of a boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

you should do another chapter

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
loved it

The first reason is because it was a unique situation. It's well known, that some parents treat their kids differently, but the parents don't see it.

Finding out an affinity for feminine clothing is not unusual. Going to the extent that her brother did was a bit much but worked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

Too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awful

DividenceDividenceabout 1 year ago

A wonderful fantasy and a well written story.

You manage to construct a complete story without any big plot holes. And you have identified every trans girl's dream.

I like it!

Events transpired a bit fast though. And the main character fell a little too unhesitatingly into the role. There are some life-changing experiences in there. And it would perhaps benefit from some more dialogue between the soon-to-be lovers before things happen. It teeters a bit close to rape.

You should really follow this story up with more chapters. It is too god a fantasy to let it go just when the fun begins :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was too short, but I love it and want to see if they carry on with relationship

ThegentlesoldierThegentlesoldier17 days ago

Awesome. Probably not a true story, but I and many others would definitely fill in like you did.

Very sexy and intimate. I’d like to read it you and him ever got together again, or if you advanced your crossdressing experiences

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous