All Comments on '"Stocking Tales": Face Full of Cum'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments
goamz86goamz86over 9 years ago
So Hot

So much more than I expected. Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done.

Well done. And real photographs. Very well done.

You have a good model.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
that woman is beautiful and her body looks fantastic.

Do you have more? If so how can I get them? You story...... well it wasn't bad either. But my brain was locked on her. needit700@gmail.com

JentvcdJentvcdover 9 years ago
Hottest Story On This Site !!!

Nice well written and hot pics what else is their !!!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
a mixed bag

the story was a 2

the pictures were a 5

the net is a 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poor

Try writing erotica and not porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow this is super hot

wow

amazing pictures with a slyly romantic story

i Need to find more pictures of this model

can i give ten stars?

TomskidiggerTomskidiggerover 9 years ago
Incredible!

The story was good, but these are the best photos in an Illustrated story ever!

Kelly is amazing and that face and those tits are un-matchable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best one yet!

Silk Stockings Lover - you never cease to amaze me with your INTIMATE knowledge of seemingly EVERYTHING to do with ALL sex acts - from both the male and female perspective. You seem to be a fucking genius in things related to sex issues and I love the way you write about them. The illustrations in this story put it WAAAAYYYY over the top and caused a great deal of stirring in my shorts until I took the matter in hand and dealt with it! Thanks for the motivation to "keep on cumming" that you provide!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Model

What a gorgeous model you have chosen for this story.. I cant stop staring at her (LOL).. Oh yes, and the story is ROCKING HOT, too...

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeover 9 years ago
Gorgeous Story

Super story and the pics of the model are simply mindblowing

William smythWilliam smythover 9 years ago
The story stands on it's own

Five star like all of this prolific writer's work and the fantastic illustrations add to what is already a most enjoyable reading experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Hot and Romantic

Pictures hot, this model is very hot. Plus, throw in romance and what more could you ask for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rocked this one

SSL this was one of the hottest stories I have read on this site.

Keep them cumming.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 9 years ago
Fuckin' A....

Holy smokes, man! I don't honestly know how, but having read this before seeing the pics was nothing compared to reading it with the pictures.....sweet Aphrodite.....the model that you chose fit Kelly to a T.....and Chris would have to be dead not to want her. It's teachers like that which inspire such fantasies.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 9 years ago
For the record, however......

This story was already a five when I read it on my cell phone....but damn! Vivid story made even sexier.

ThankYouSoMuch01ThankYouSoMuch01over 9 years ago
Stocking Tales

I almost came in my pants when I came to the first photo of you. You are one hot sexy lady with a smokin' hot body. Your story is also smokin' hot.

I hope I'm not out of bounds here but if you ever do another one of these illustrated stories would you please add a shot of you from the back, bent over at your waist as far as you can with your legs spread apart and wearing a garter and white lacy stockings. Thank You So Very Much for Sharing Your Sexy Photo's and Smokin' Hot Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave it 5 stars.

I did that because I get off on that picture of your sexy legs in your bio (and would not hesitate to have sex with you if that were ever possible). But, quite honestly, I thought this was not your best work - indeed, far from it. The fantasy episodes were trite. And, please explain how Ms. Hamilton became Ms. Anderson! Also, I thought she had broken up with her last boyfriend only about a month ago (although I could be mistaken about that detail) and not monthS as stated later in the story. Your editors could have done a better job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Really Liked the Pictures...

I have to agree with a couple of the earlier critiques: the story was not bad but it was nothing special. With three romantic musings, even coming from different perspectives, they became very similar and, in the end, actually turned to boring. I know this was supposed to be romantic, but men just don't have it in 'em to be that moved by romance--it's actions not words for us.

However, I did enjoy the pictures quite immensely. The model is not a standard type that we would normally see in a porn site and this actually made it more appealing. She does, indeed, look like the wife next door and we always wondered what the wife next door was actually doing when we weren't looking. None of my teachers in High School ever looked like that and it was such a shame--I would have probably done better in my studies.

Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Two repetitive

Give your audience credit for a memory, you don't have to keep repeating: handsome, good looking, ex-teacher, ex- student etc. once is enough if your description is good.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 9 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Thank you for the comments.

Also, thanks for the repetitive comment...it is something I do tend to do....

As for the story, the flashbacks were used to be able to use more photo sets to showcase the model and the fetish aspects of stockings and facials.

Although, I did feel it was a rather romantic story myself.

Jasmine January 2015

richy231150richy231150over 9 years ago
Anonymous Critique don't count

Jasmine , as an ardent follower of your work for over 5 years to see negative criticism from persons hiding behind the shadow pseudonym of " Anonymous " makes my blood boil

Have the balls to create your profile , it only take 2 mins on here, or is it that your wife wont let you .l

josephstevensjosephstevensover 9 years ago
Great story..

Yes, great story...well written as usual...but I just had to say...lovely small nipples!

Very sexy model...stories are great..but blokes love pictures...x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I hope this doesn't make me sound like a "mean feminist," but

could I see and enjoy the guy's body, too?

I feel a little hurt. I want to see Him, too!

Or is this really just for guys only?

I mean there' s nothing wrong with women liking men's bodies, is there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Job SSL

As always, you get me going and I have to pause somewhere and wipe up the cum from everything! Your stores are so f---ing hot my c--k is rock hard almost from beginning to end. Now with the gorgeous chick's photos it is even more difficult to concentrate on anything but my cumshot!!! You are one hell of a convincing author, baby, and with your knowledge of sexual practices we should "partner up" for some sex of our own sometime

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a class story

a very classy story. Everything from the content, to the placement of the sexy lady pictures.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 9 years agoAuthor
Author's Note 2

The original story had 5 more photos that were not allowed upon release. I intend to inquire why, but two of them did show the man actually fucking Kelly.

So I did originally have a couple of the man; that said, the story was supposed to be about the female model.

Jasmine January 2015

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

well written as usual, good story line shows that love and lust go hand in hand,my panties got very wet

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaover 9 years ago
Nice story!

The story is good, and that MILF is fucking gorgeous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent.

I didn't used to have a stocking fetish. Now I do. Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My five stars are now a comet of praise.

I liked the story. I loved the gal who posed for you. The sex was great. The ending just super.

Thanks Don

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 9 years ago
Once again....

Silkstockinglover hits a home run with her erotic stories of submission. BTW, the model is very definitely a '10'! Keep up the good work. Anxiously awaiting your next submission (sic).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
beautiful story!

Great to read,a romantic story. !

happy_blokehappy_blokeover 9 years ago
nice story

Very sexy, always thought I would love to give a girl a facial. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Another great story from silkstockingslover. Please write a sequel with all the sexy pictures in it. Really enjoyed it. Thanks,

Mike NZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice Pics

Nice pictures. Sorry haven't got round reading the story yet; too busy wanking!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great all-around

Great story. Great photos. Anyway to see all of the photos?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Now there is one very lucky student and teacher :) love after all can happen at the strangest of times and places.

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowabout 9 years ago
Facial

If she's a neighbor and just a model, how did she get all that cum on her?

Curious...

BladenessBladenessabout 9 years ago
Great pictures and story

Hello. Just wanted to say your writing and accompanying 'visual aids' make all of it amazing. Hope you keep doing stories like this. Really cool you can switch it up with more softer sensual stories! Thanks for continuing to write and you're easily top author on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

as always great story, always been one of my fantasies, to do my teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"Housewife Kelly's" magnificent concentration

This is one of your masterpieces!! The contribution your neighbor (?) made to this story is something else. She is a magnificently assembled babe who could make a good living posing for "special" art in "specialty" magazines.

I have to admit I printed a couple of those photos to use for "inspiration" for my masturbation sessions! She's a babe!!!!

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 9 years agoAuthor
Housewife Kelly

Of course, she is a professional adult model and you can find more of her by searching Housewife Kelly.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
don't get me wrong I love the stori\y and the great photos

but with qa body like that why would you cum on her face when you could fill her pussy. It feels so good when she grips your cock with that body!!!

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 9 years agoAuthor
Good question

To Bonnie,

The short newer to the question is the visual is hotter...

Of course, in real life I'd much rather have him cum inside me...LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good pics but...

Obviously the beautiful and sexy Kelly makes this story. I love all the pictures and fantasies that come with them. But truth be told knowing she is a model the pictures don't have any look of passion in them. She's almost disinterested in the poses, seems like its more about her knowing how hot she is. By example check out the pics on the illustrated story "fuck me you bastards". The last pic especially shows a woman who is in the moment, totally aroused, and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stroker

Awesome story and pictures, I've cum several times to this already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
pictures

Nice girls, are they twins? Look good enough to kiss them both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
*****

A+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Excellent story, Very horny. With great pictures. More like this please.Only wish it was me getting Chris to put it in me!

Love

Vera

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5*

A+

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
5 one of the best stories

on here !!

LWHunterLWHunterabout 9 years ago
Great Story and the pics WOW

This great combination of words and pictures completely passed the south of the belt test. Many thanks.

blksoldierblksoldierabout 9 years ago
excellent

perfect combination, the story is hot and she is hotter. it left me begging for more.

pedro147pedro147about 9 years ago
Super hot fiction

Wow, what can I say. Kelly is so horny looking especially in those black stockings and your story is great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excellent: 5 stars

Hi silkstockingslover:

You very successfully combine words and pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice stuff

Great story with the pics

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mmmmmm Loved it

I came twice as your story and pictures fueled my fantasy. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
:)

Alway fun to read your stuff

CaptainTeaserCaptainTeaserabout 9 years ago
Ahhhmazing

Never really a fan of reading with pictures because most are animated but this was absolutely perfect!! i look forward to reading more of your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I like your work

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PICTURES

Your stories with accompanying pictures are the very best!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story and pics

Loved the story and the fantastic model - so beautifully sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great cum!

Fantastic! Pretty lady, great face and tits, WONDERFUL cum shots, best thing in here so far!!!!!!!!!!

poppu831poppu831over 8 years ago
I hit 1 accidently; meant 5.

Is there anyway to change my vote from a 1 to a 5? I use to have visions of being snowed in with one of my teachers who was beautiful and single right out of college. Then I was just a shy high school senior, but as a Marine that all changed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely Photos

Please write more stories like this hot and sexy. Also try and use more photos like the ones in this story. As usual your writing is great.

Love

Jill

FanatasizeFanatasizeover 8 years ago
Like the story. LOVE the photos!

Teacher tales are always inspiring. Well done!

cavalier68cavalier68over 8 years ago
Loved it

You are truly a gifted writer...You should write more stories like this include more pictures

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

I love it that there is emotion and love in this story! You got everything right. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unread

Sorry didn't get round to reading your story but I loved the photos. I'd be delighted to cum anywhere on your body!

ctarrantellactarrantellaover 8 years ago
Great story

You are an amazing writer. I loved the story. I loved the pictures too! She was so hot and made me so horny looking at her face covering in cum. I know what I'm doing to my wife this weekend!

You are definitely one of my favorite writers on here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wanting

Usually I like your stories...felt photos distracted from your usual vivid story telling.

Some of your illustrated storyies are better... I would love to meet you personally, but I don't know if I would want to kill you or make passionate love to you as I find your work so addictive..that it distracts from the life I feel I am meant to lead!!!

Francis123Francis123about 8 years ago
need to see that Cock

Be nice to see your mouth on that cock or inside you in one of those positions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

Loved your story and great pictures. More like this please!!

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cun

Love your writing so erotic. Great pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Model

Wonderful model, liked the story. Thank you!

jetoshjetoshover 7 years ago
Great Story Greater photos

Really liked the story but loved the photos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One important question...

...Did you write the story to match photos you already had, or did Kelly pose for pictures as/after you wrote your tale?

YOMEYO

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hi

I wrote the story based on the photos she offered me.

Jasmine

7tony27tony2about 7 years ago
awesome

needs more dirty talk ass/fuck teacher could have been sexier

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uabout 7 years ago
Great story

As always, great story, and definitly great photo's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
JJortella

WoW is all I can say. All of your stories are great. You are the best and the pictures really make the story so real.

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Must Have Been Fun

Your writing and your model's pics are so hot. She must have had fun getting all those pics just so. And you must have had some steamy fun writing it. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Face full of cum

Damn girl. MILF you sure write a hot story. Well many stories in fact. You are my favorite author on Lit. I really like the photos and illustrations on the other lesbian stories. rude.alinska

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thanks girls

good sports to show us nice things about yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG! THE MODEL IS TOTALLY MY CUP OF TEA & THEN SOME. I GAVE HER A 6 (6/5 = 140% "above expectations")

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot English teachers

Makes me remember my own smokin’ senior-year English teacher — she was only five years older than us. She wore mature clothes every day so she wouldn’t be mistaken for a student. I still think of her.

never2old66never2old66over 5 years ago
Another great story

As usual, you delivered another well written story. I hope you never run out of ideas. Thanks to Kelly for the photos. She is even more beautiful with cum on her face. Will be reading more of you illustrated stories. Keep them coming, please.

RiderAlex954RiderAlex954over 5 years ago
good script and nice pics

nice story. and the hottie too. just wondering, doesn't she like a "love making" as much as a f***

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4over 5 years ago
Great script

and filled out so well - Screaming HOT

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter6969about 5 years ago
Reminded me of a couple of teachers

I had crushes on two teachers in high school. Each was young, in her twenties, and each wore shorter skirts and hosiery. The boys in class were all in lust with them, but some of us girls paid rapt attention when she sat on her desk to teach, too. I knew I was bi, but I was still inhibited about possibly doing something with an older woman in a position of authority. Anyway, I played with my girlfriend, but I wanted a certain teacher. Kelly reminds me of her. I never heard that she liked girls "that way", but I'd have volunteered in a heart beat. I went home with wet panties under my skirts lots of times after being in her classes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anon 04/19/18 ("OMG...") must have failed math back in middle school because 6/5 = 120% (140% would be 7/5)!

Hi silkstokingslover:

I give you an A+ for your story (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟+)!

I LIKE the photo model very very much. I am looking @ her legs on p. 4. The knees are priceless! So are ankles, calves & thighs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Loved the overall content i must say great words for my tastes your model was absolutely fabulous.

Add more chapers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story as usual

loved it and the pics were great. Thank you,JOE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it. Love it. Love it. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐+ (5+).

I really liked the story.

Pics: 5.0

Text: 5.0

The pics & text successfully combined, acting in synergy: 5+ (five plus)!

NKenNKenabout 4 years ago
Good story,

Excellent model, both together = bloody brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sexy as hell

Wow, so sexy in those pics. My dick is still hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

blksoldierblksoldierabout 4 years ago
true excellence again

The story line is great very realistic and vivid, amazing lady in the pictures every story take me to another place. well done!!! i had to read it again

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50757 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES