All Comments on 'Teachers Bet'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A shame

Would have got a 5 if he hadn't shaved her. As he did it gets a 1, no point ruining a hot woman so others can't enjoy her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Will revenge be a dish best served cold?

Awaiting chapter two...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The humiliating bet was fine

The head-shaving wasn't. You would have done better to leave this part out, when your story would have scored top marks. As it stands ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It was all good until he cut off her hair, huge turn-off for me and others judging by the comments.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Hmmm

The head shaving sucks but it was part of the bet.

Fair play

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Would have liked the ending if

Holly had won.

Dunny69Dunny69over 9 years ago
Teachers bet

Nice but the head shaving took away the eroticism for me.

MacD7MacD7over 9 years ago
Mixed bag

Its a complete mixed bag for me. Gay teacher is fired for rumors but she fucks a whole team of students with no repercussions, another teacher willing to let the nice teacher get fired for an asshole, the head shaving was a final step too far. If he had leveraged that into even more debauchery, it would have been a great story...what kind of loser completely owns a beautiful woman, decides to deface her beauty, and then tosses her away...sad ending

PaperdartPaperdartover 9 years ago
Head shaving - good or bad?

I liked the story - despite the fact that there was a lot of unfairness in it and the head shaving incident. I just imagine her looking like the sexy bald Lieutenant Ilia in Star Trek the Motion picture. The story does ask for a sequel though; either where Holly takes on a new bet and loses again to even more humiliation, or perhaps when she wins and gets her revenge on Coach Rice which might satisfy some critics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Head Shave was good

Liked the story and the head shave worked for the story. Would like to see part two soon!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Why would she be willing to go to prison for a bet?

You do know that even consensual sex with a student that is 18 is illegal, right? So why would she risk going to prison and having her career destroyed and a sex offender label attached for the rest of her life?

That's like betting her that she would get a gun and rob a bank. Hell, she would probably get less prison time.

cowbullscowbullsover 9 years ago

The storyline was pretty good but the buildup was way too long compared to the action. I suggest the sex scene be expanded to at least a full page. I also thought that the action should have continued on until most of the boys had taken several turns. When I was 18, I could cum several times and given that opportunity, I would have wanted to.

Wicketklown001Wicketklown001over 9 years ago

To Whackdoodle: First, there are different laws about that depending on where you live, though at the very least she is risking her career.

Second, and more importantly: It's a FANTASY. Requires some suspension of disbelief and isn't meant to be taken completely seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
not one of your better stories

thought the concept was great. The build-up a little too long, and the sex scene a little too short. It didn't quite reach that peak which you are normally capable of.

I didn't find the school-teacher - student thing a problem. Would have liked to see a follow-up with Mr. Price on the receiving end.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
So you hate women

It is ok to be gay but you are damaged

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, one of my favorites! The second part is a good conclusion too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous