All Comments on 'An Ending, a Beginning'

by rmbism

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is disgusting, the girlfriend is a real cunt for that bull shit and Sean is a scum bag for how he got the guy to his place and used him when the ad clearly said it was about the guy's pleasure. I would never let some faggot like Sean do that to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rushed

@anon

If you're such a homophobe, why read this? There's no need for such harsh language.

It was too rushed. He never asked why the man was on that address instead of the woman he had a meeting with. He submitted too quickly, there was no clear explanation of how he was able to put his needs aside immediately after meeting the man for two seconds. It looked like he had no self-respect for himself. The writing was good but you could do better in the next chapter.

BlckCckLuvrBlckCckLuvralmost 3 years ago

Hot! I'm totally attracted to dominant Black men and it's my pleasure to do anything / everything they want. I was in my thirties when I took a beautiful Black cock in my mouth and my ass for the first time. For three years I was his bitch until he couldn't afford to live on his own and moved in with family. At that time, I was a single dad raising my son and unable to take him in. However, in hindsight, I wish I had come out of the closet and been his. We were perfect for each other. A few months after we met, while we were making love one day, he smiled at me and said, "If you were mine, I'd keep you barefoot and pregnant." Immediately I replied, "I'd love it if you kept me barefoot and pregnant." Obviously, that couldn't happen; but, it assured us that had we met earlier in life, love would have been in our future.

I've been with three other Black men since him; but, sadly nothing ongoing. I still give head to white guys; unfortunately, most Black men don't realize that many white men like me are eager to service their meat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous