All Comments on 'Young Dream's Bubble Bath'

by Young_Dream04

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
hot

wish I had of been in the bath with you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Simply Marvelous!

Darling, you are hot! You are coooool! You are lovable, cuddlable, oh yes, totally fuckable!! I hope you put more audios on this-here site... it's just great to sit here stroking myself as I listen to your sexy voice, and just cum and cum and cum! Please do more... I'll be waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wish I was there

Please, please, please fix your audio !!!!! I was so hot listening to you, but your microphone was terrible and I couldn't hear you as well as I wanted to. Even so, you gave me the most believable fucking session I've ever heard. I could almost see and feel you. I really believed you were getting cock while you were talking. I can't wait to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great emotion / TERRIBLE Recording

Great emotion / TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE.... RECORDING.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

This story is hot. I hope you have as much pleasure in real life as you did in this fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It's not the mic

It's not the mic, it's the compression rate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good but bad.

The words are great but my god the compression ratio is terrible, if you make another one put a slightly higher compression than this one :)

hooderohooderoover 17 years ago
With a voice that good...

With a voice that good it doesn't matter what compression rate you use. This is by far the most realistic, sensual recording I've heard on this site...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Quality

Audio quality sucks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Refuse to use Real Player!

I give the story the lowest score possible, because it is in Real format, requiring Real Player to be installed in order to listen to it.

I didn't listen to this story or a lot of other audio stories on your site, because they are in Real format.

I refuse to use Real Player, and so do thousands of other people. If you are going to post something Real media formats, then do the rest of us a favor and post it as an MP3, or Windows audio format so we can listen to the stories without having to install Real's spyware, adware, and crapware on our machines.

BiBigirlBiBigirlabout 14 years ago
Very Hot Audio

Dream, this is a very hot audio. Hope to hear you make another soon. Your voice is vert erotic. :*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what?

sound is so bad i could not make out 90 percent of the words

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous