All Comments on 'At His Pleasure'

by LadyJane

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dharma_bumdharma_bumabout 20 years ago
ROMANCE,,, ~sigh~

Though your words may be somewhat lost here... Those of us that believe in Love, Romance, and appreciate a "WordSmith" that has ability SHALL become enveloped in your Style!! SOME of us MIGHT just enjoy something unlike the "Poodle on a Preacher's Leg" that prevails hereabouts!!! Keep it up Lady,,, you ARE good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent stuff

I'm reading Neil Stepehenson's Quicksilver where the characters are involved. This is a superb piece of literature and I'm truly impressed.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
outstanding

Great historical aspect, very hot, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very well written!

Loved it. Very good pacing, good characterization, good dialogue. My one suggestion (if concrit is accepted) would be this: the heroine doesn't seem to get all that spazzed out about anything happening to her after she's shaved. Holding come in her mouth, being anally violated, I'd think these would make more of an impact emotionally on a virgin than they seem to make here. But those are little things in a story that was very well-written.

NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 18 years ago
Romance and BDSM

Seldom is romance mixed with BDSM. This author did it in this story and carried it off very well. I think many women who would never admit it secretly wish to be sexually plundered.

Well done!

Nookiehunter

St0rMiESt0rMiEalmost 11 years ago
Good story line...

But was VERY rushed.

tatlockstatlocksover 10 years ago
Oh, Lady Jane !

I read this story and loved it. I felt transported for a little while away from this world to another. Thank you for a lovely story.

anitaniaanitaniaover 10 years ago
A glimpse of the future

I hope they have future meetings.....they both need to fall for the others needs and desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And yet....

I think I would’ve smacked Molly the bitch really hard across the face, repeatedly after all a Lady of breeding might not know how to throw a punch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous