All Comments on 'Carla Becomes A Nude Model Ch. 04'

by Photman

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why?

Why the insistence that this is a true story? It's clearly fiction, and to pretend otherwise is silly.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 9 years ago
Tell Brad42 for me..

...that there is a difference between 'to' and 'too'...the latter is used when you mean 'also.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
HA

If this were really true it would be hot. I am sure this is not true. Your a good fiction writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good tale

True or not it's a good story. Please sort the grammar issues, especially to and too, and Jean-Marie is a guy's name not a girl; strange how difficult that makes it to read. Post a few pics.

haleyandjameshaleyandjamesabout 9 years ago
To Anonymous

This is to the first Anonymous who commwnted. You have the audacity to have a cry about the grammer and the story not being true but ask for pics...how sad.

To Photman, Haley and I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Its got us thinking of having a stranger take pics of Haley for us. Feel free to check out our stories and contact us if you are interested in chatting further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Answer

As to what I would do if my wife wanted to do this - I WOULD BE DELIGHTED!!! Unfortunately my wife is nothing like Carla (except for naturally large boobs). A terrific story well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
enjoyed

Hoping you will be sharing more stories of you and your wife. Thoroughly enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it

Loved the story and the fact she learned to let go and have fun. Can't wait for the next adventure. Would be interesting to see what happened at the showing. Maybe she could be flown in for it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wonderful wife

have enjoyed these stories hope Carla gets up to more adventures

brad42brad42about 9 years ago
perfection

Yes, I know there is a difference between "to" and "too". I'm sorry I missed a few grammar problems.

knotz2uknotz2uabout 9 years ago
Great story

I find it funny that only people that are anonymous will have the balls to leave negative comments. That said, I enjoyed all 4 stories immensely. People complain about grammar...REALLY!!!! How many of them had enough courage to write a story? I hope that you will write more because you have a natural story teller's flair. You balance eroticism & story very well. Too much sex makes it too graphic & too much story takes away from it. Thanks for well told tales.

Pat (knotz2u@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Really loved the story wish my wife would do that

Only thing that would have made the story perfect is if you had posted a few picture of her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Manuele

this story is really fantastic,you are a lucky man,it is exciting to know that your wife does not wear anything under your clothes wearing,have you ever thought of fucking her against a window or on a copier?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantasy attained!

I would think most people have a fantasy, but very few are fortunate enough to be able to experience it. By encouraging and enabling a loved one to be able to live their fantasy, without any remorse or jealousy that may occur during or after the fantasy is over, is perhaps the highest tribute to love and the true sense of partnership of marriage. I truly enjoyed all four chapters, as well as the short story of the trip to St. Bart's, and sincerely hope there will be more stories in this genre, perhaps even illustrated, using photos obtained during the photo shoots, and at other times.

jennyphiljennyphilover 6 years ago
Great storyline

Lovely story buildup. Lot's of demand for mature models these days.

Jenny took a 20 year break from modelling, was persuaded back into it. Let's hope Carla continues?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked The Story

But just knew Carla was going to fuck Bradley! Her comment about Bradley giving her the best fucking she has ever had was really low class and showed what she really was and to say it in front of her husband well.....why even bother going there! Oh.....one thing that really irritates me is the spelling of dessert it has two count them two (2) ess's.

col_lovercol_loveralmost 5 years ago
Carla is a fantastic wife.

Doesn't every man want a hot sexy wife just like Carla. If I was Joe I would have added mine to her pussy, not in the mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The detail and descriptions were superb

Loved it all and actually relived some scenes that my wife & I did a few years ago. Sometimes we all need to let our hair down and go with the flow. Great piece and thanks for sharing.

Pete & Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I would have loved to be Joe.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 2 years ago

Good story but insulting to her husband when she said it was the best she ever had. Kind of a slap in his face.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 1 month ago

OWWWWW!! "the best sex she ever had!! why? why would she say that in front of joe? liked the story, well written and all that, i got the impression that Carla wasnt becoming more liberated sexually, she was becoming sluttier and more demanding of joe like a doormat and a cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhotman@Photman
289 Followers
We are Joe and Carla,we have been married for about 20 years. Carla loves to pose for my camera and has done several photo shoots for professional photographers. Most of her modeling is done on beaches in Key West or the Caribbean. When she first started modeling for professio...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES