All Comments on 'Juliette Gets a New Dress'

by Dreamstime

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brilliant

So well written. Love it from the filthy name calling and licking her shoes to sucking cum off her cock. Wish you were both in London and she could make us both her whore. More please.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice tale

loved your tale and I loved that you keep it between the two of them.

so many think they have to bring in outsiders into their role playing.

what happens in your house between the two of you is cool as long as

you both want it.

DreamstimeDreamstimeabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comments, appreciate them.

My first story, so was nervous about what people would say!

t1m1d1t1m1d1about 9 years ago

Love your story Dreamstime! I'd love to be Juliette! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolutely great

Sexy and well executed throughout. If only there were more here that were this good!

MonicaCDMonicaCDabout 9 years ago
wonderful!!!

Loved this story. Having a good woman who appreciates her man in lingerie is the best gift a cross dresser can ever have. I love stories involving a CD and his wife or girlfriend. Very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bravo!

That was quite an introduction to a new author's talent. It's a shame there aren't more CD stories of this type, with a loving and understanding female partner who just wants to keep things 'in house'.

Very well done -- five stars -- please write more!

DreamstimeDreamstimeabout 9 years agoAuthor
Update

I wrote this story to show my wife.

To say that it turned her on would be an understatement. I am presently sitting in my new dress, black with butterfly print, knee high with a nice soft under slip mmm.

Underneath are my stocking and garter belt, MINE, not hers, she has bought me my own !!!! And heels.

I am wearing the red wig, and make up, waiting for her to finish her workout. I am under orders to lick her sweaty pussy as soon as she is finished!!

Part 2 to follow soon

Juliette

XX

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 9 years ago
Lovely!

Can't wait for part 2! Serving her sweaty pussy after her workout is one of my biggest fetishes. To do so feminized and perhaps even chastised would be a dream come true!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
don't need the slapping

I too have a wife who is my mistress and I'm her sissy CD husband. However, she doesn't slap me or hurt me in any way. She does verbally abuse me -- calling me names like "sissy", "slut", "faggot cocksucker", and "bitch" because I'm all of those. She's in charge but it doesn't mean she has to slap you or hurt you. It's better when she doesn't do that.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 9 years ago
Crossdressing can be a great addition to a couples sex life!

A very nicely done story with one criticism. The final scene deserves more attention. That being said I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I fully agree that keeping the kink between the two of them is healthy for their relationship. Why bring in trouble? Some men would relish having an understanding wife. Women should not shy away from bringing out the feminine side of their husbands. What wife doesn't like the idea of being treated like a queen? What husband doesn't get hard just thinking about his wife's pussy? A wise woman develops this servile attitude in her husband and it doesn't have to be mean spirited! Showing gratitude for little acts of kindness will encourage even more of the same. If you've never done anything like this start slow. Buy him some sexy pajamas that border on women's lingerie. Something silky, loose and flowing. Buy some sexy boxers and follow that with some low rise briefs. "Accidently" put a pair of your briefs in his drawer. If he says something (hopefully) just say you thought he might look cute in them. If he puts them on talk about how delicious his cock looks in panties. Ask him if he would like to be your "lesbian" lover for a night. He will most likely jump at the chance. Start him off with a simple panty and slip combo and then take him where ever the two of you want to go. Train him to love you like a lesbian, he will love you for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Can’t be doing with all the slapping and silly name calling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That story made me so horny, I wish my girlfriend would do that to me.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

I won’t mark it as a favorite because I wish it was longer, more action and possibly some forced bi action, but it was still good enough to deserve 5 stars. Good writing, good premise and very plausible in a marriage…a must read for CD fans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous