All Comments on 'Erotic Induction for Women Plus'

by masterhypnotist

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
CLIMAX HEAVEN!!!

The Best thus far for Webcrows...Thank you Master for starting my day off wonderfully!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
OHMIGOSH!!!

i don't think i've ever felt this good, this wonderful...thank You so much...You are amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
wow

i love your work!!! make more!!! please, you do such good work and i would love to hear more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
woah....

woah, i feel so refreshed and so wonderful... i feel like i new woman. i want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please do more

The most instense orgasms I've ever had. The sound of your voice makes me so wet, it is unbelievable how hot you make me feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ummm . . .

I think you're making a rather large assumption in your screen name, there, guy. It was good for a laugh, though. Your voice sounds kinda old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
seven minutes!

it was amusing, but buddy you have a lot to learn about women. Especially if you think they can have the most amazing orgasm of their life in just seven minutes

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
M...M...Goooooooood

I love the 'huskiness' in your voice....that alone is almost enough to send me...Please do more....Please...Pretty Please......

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it.

Your voice is so sexy. Loved every minute of it, but it was too short for me. I need a longer time. Keep helping us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
mmmm

Thank you so much. I feel awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wowies

That was amazing. i was tense before i listened to it now i'm not so tense. I think i might add this to my favourites or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
eh

This relaxed me a bit, but I don't think I was really hypnotized, and I certainly didn't orgasm. Next time, go slower and make it longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
on 2nd try...

I just tried this again, this time surrendering myself to it more than before. While it certainly felt good, it still needed to be significantly longer for me to reach orgasn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I was shocked!

When you started counting to ten I wasn't sure it was going to work...but boy, did it ever! I feel great, and surprised even myself! Now if you could just teach my gentleman callers that trick...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lame

sorry, but i assume you would want the truth. i thought this was pretty lame. i did orgasm and was getting more and more wet throughout the recording, i didn't think it was the best orgasm nor did i feel as though i was in a trance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WoW

Oh My...That felt great.

But, I almost didn't wake up. My mind was alert but I couldn't get my eyes to open. At least 5 minutes passed before I was really awake and able to open my eyes. I felt very refreshed and rested though. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

do you have this in wmp format?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm Yours

I want to be owned by you. Mmm, didn't want it to end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous