All Comments on 'Gray Lake Wolves Pt. 06'

by LittleRed12

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 9 years ago

Only thing I can say is MORE PLEASE A.S.A.P!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gray wolf

These are my favorite stories! I check every day for the new one! So A.S.A.P. on the next one please!

Celtic_moon28Celtic_moon28over 9 years ago
awesome as usual!

I love this story!! I can't wait for the next chapter!!

WantToBeWereWantToBeWereover 9 years ago
Great

So - have Raven marry the Alpha of Monadnock Pack as true mate and get pregnant ASAP. Takes care of one problem.

Would love to see more of Ariella. Obviously there is an issue with her boyfriend Pete so if that can develop more in front of Grayson and Clara or River and "Bug" so that they can actually step in and help out it would be awesome. Maybe Ariella can meet her "mate" as someone from the Pack and willingly join and be turned.

Random thoughts from someone who loves the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great!!

Cant wait for the next chapter!!! Hurry

ILoveThePinesILoveThePinesover 9 years ago
Let me gush for a second...

I really don't think I can convey quite how much I love this story. This chapter in particular has really made me fall for all of the so many of the characters. As I was reading your description of the town I got butterflies and it started to dawn on me- as long as I can remember I have visited Jackson and North Conway in New Hampshire with my family and continue to this day ( I used to live in Massachusetts). Not only is Zeb's my favorite store (giant bear and all) but this has just added a whole new level of realism and love for me. I was a big fan of Twilight in high school when the books came out and this story is even better- its better written, better story line, and over all just hits the spot and if you ever decide to submit for publishing PLEASE let me know.

So not only do I want to thank you for this incredible story that I can't even tell you all the things I love about it- from your beautiful, skillful writing, sexiness, and I could go on forever- but also for continuing your work. I've tried writing myself and have known quite a few others who have tried their hand (even gone to school for it) and was never able to finish much of anything. I can only imagine the work, thought, and commitment you've been putting into this fantastic, stunning story while I get the easy, enjoyable task of reading the exquisite final drafts, always impatient for the next installment. I'm always checking just encase but right around the 20th of every month I get nervous there won't be another chapter, so please know that you have a dedicated fan base of at least one (though I'm sure numerous more).

Thank you so much for this indulgent, incredible story and however selfish it may be of me, I hope the chapters keep coming and. I will be following you until the very last one (hopefully many many chapters from now) and even when its over I will be watching for anything else you decide to write. I also hope you will seriously consider submitting this magnificent story for publishing. I'm absolutely in love and cannot wait to keep following the lives of Clara and Grayson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sweet chapter

Your writing and the story is improving with every new chapter. Keep writing and improving, good job.

PaganKittyPaganKittyabout 9 years ago
FINALLY!

I've had this story on favorite for a while now. Glad to see you coming back to it. Just be sure to give us a little more info on how the pack is running every now and then because so far it sounds like a party pack. It keeps getting better as you go tho so please keep writing! Another chapter soon would be great =^_^= PK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE!!!!¡

I love this story!!! Please hurry and write more chapters.

LittleRed12LittleRed12about 9 years agoAuthor
Part 7 is coming soon!

Thank you all so much for the positive feedback! Part 7 is a little late this month, but I just sent it in so it should be up in a couple days!

WantToBeWere- I love your ideas! I have plans for both Raven and Ariella that will continue into different stories. My plan is for each of them to have their own point of view story. I hope it will exceed your expectations :)

ILoveThePines- I can't believe someone else has been to Zebs that reads my stories! I kept imagining that little street of stores in North Conway and I figured I should just go all out. Thank you for the comment. It was incredibly sweet and I'm going to come back and read it whenever I feel like my writing sucks and I should just stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is fucking awesome!

I couldn't stop reading! An actual plot and not just a full blown sex. This is AMAZING! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
bullshit

Bullshit. Go and learn how to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ignore that f**kface. ^

Fantastic story. You dont get to chapter 6 if you dont like it 😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous