All Comments on 'Just Pussy'

by Spencerfiction

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Great Fun

With a really nice twist on the end...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Funny story

You seem to write some good stories. Not everybody is going to be pleased with every story, every time. As to being run out of the LW section may I suggest a couple of solutions? Don't read the comments. Or don't allow comments or voting. Most successful writers seem to ignore the trolls and the barbs they sling OR they just don't care. I think JPB said it best. He writes what he likes and offers to share. And he simply doesn't care what the commentators think. Not a bad attitude to have. Since I have trouble stringing together a coherent paragraph, I can't tell you about the satisfaction of having a story posted. But my guess would be that writers write what they like, post it and the readers be damned. Try that attitude and post in whatever section you like. And if you get bombed in the LW section remember this - they're just trolls. And since you're not getting paid for this, who cares what they say? LOL!

Keep on writing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Hah

You got me. Hilarious tale.

Come back to LW and write BTB tales. You'll love the high scores.

Yeah

Humpdee84Humpdee84about 9 years ago
Terrifically good story

I read this and found it amusing. THEN, I get to the end and laughed like hell. Now I totally get the JUST PUSSY title. You've got a gift! This story is what humor is all about.

I couldn't agree more with ignoring the trolls. I find it amusing that the biggest critics are always anonymous. Either they are trying to tear you down to build themselves up, or they're a bit too cowardly to be upfront.

I prefer not to comment unless I like the story. I LIKE YOUR STORY! I Laughed and the writing style is quite nice, it flowed. Keep up the good work, you really do have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A twist in the "tail"

The "surprise" ending caught me a little off guard, but then made me laugh and put a smile on my face. Nicely done - as usual! Enjoyed the part where the narrator groomed himself - don't we all want to look our best? Grin.

As for the trolls, they clearly didn't learn from their parents "if you don't have something nice (or constructive) to say, then just don't say it".

RGRollRGRollover 3 years ago

You are so bad. I loved it.

allansbulletallansbullet2 months ago

Felix? Dolly? Tom? And Tom making love to her from behind in the middle of the lawn - is that catstyle or dogstyle?? Cat that got the cream? Another funny story, and a wonderful play on words - well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpencerfiction@Spencerfiction
970 Followers
An old printer, typesetter, proofreader, local politician and activist. I write for pleasure only, an untrained writer too set in his ways to change or learn. I have courted and been wedded to the same impossible angel for over four decades, so I am an unremitted romantic. If ...