All Comments on 'The Long Goodbye'

by The_Lady_Within

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JamesDean56JamesDean56about 9 years ago
Wow!!

There could be a few things to point out regarding grammar, misplaced text, etc, but you nailed the subject right out of the park. Now the tears won't allow me to write very much! Very nice job.

gara5289gara5289about 9 years ago

Great/sad story? Hit a little to close to home as i lost my mom to cancer though i can certainly say i did not have that kind of relationship with her.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
It was a good story

But it's hard to get turned on knowing the person is dying from cancer. ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story ...

... shame about the dreadful writing!!

Did you do English at school?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Strange Story

I fail to see how sex with a dying woman can be considered erotic. This is just wierd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
* * *

I hope that Part 2 has Sonny Boy fucking his Mom's old crinkly asshole while she lays in the Mortuary! There is nothing better that the stink of a dead person's shit on your cock.

billyjim55billyjim55about 9 years ago

never given 5* for a 1 pg story , but today I just did. dont care about all the mistakes. thats for others that know it all / me, im just trying to type thru pain and disabled hands to say I liked the story that you told. TY for giving me a good read this afternoon/ bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
life can sometimes be a bitch

Shit happens, and then you die. But the mother and son in this fine story make the most of it anyway. I don't understand the savagely negative comments. Here the couple grabs what pleasure they can before the inevitable end. The boy enjoys what lots and lots of sons can only whack off dreaming about. He fucks his own mother. He actually sticks his young cock up the same warm wet hole he came out of and blows his balls up his own mother's cunt. Over and over again. And in the process, he gives his mom the best cums of her life. You have to be a cold-hearted prick to begrudge them their joy.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 9 years ago
Touching

Story, what son would not give his dieing mother anything to make her last days as happy as could be?

coyote62coyote62over 2 years ago

Omg i almost cried over this. Death has ripped our lives apart this year. Thank you

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

I wish people would talk about something other than grammatical mistakes. The story was about love, pure and simple. The son giving his dying mother one last chance at happiness. For those who have never known or seen anyone dying of cancer, it is not uncommon that one of the last things they want before their bodies give out on them is sex. Its something that makes the body feel good, even for a short period of time. Him giving that to her was because he loved her. And she loved him even more because of it, dying probably happier than she had been most of her life.

SmellerSmeller10 months ago

I came to this site to read erotic sex stories not to cry my eyes out. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Lady_Within@The_Lady_Within
35 Followers
I enjoy watching and reading bdsm material, especially petplay. I real life I treat everyone with respect.