All Comments on 'Most Loving Man on Earth'

by Softly

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lancewmlancewmover 19 years ago
Wonderful

A really wonderful, caring story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

It my kind of story keep up the good work.Want to see a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanks

A good one

NamizujsNamizujsalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful

Touching, wonderful and heart breaking at once, it does give hope though!

Thank You!

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Reminds me of the old TV show-Dragnet.

This story sounded like Joe Friday talking - "The facts Ma'am, just the facts." Every thing was cut and dried. I did this, she did that, we did this and bingo we're back together. Not enough background information to make this story very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not only NO

But HELL NO! For a smart guy he has to be the dumbest man on the planet. When she asked him to father a child for her his answer was NO! As a lawyer he understood all the implications. There's no way in hell he would have agreed to father a child with her. NO WAY! Even for fiction this has to be the dumbest story ever. Just awful. No stars.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Romantic in a Pitiful Way

Sure it has a happy ending, but I'm pretty sure neither character deserves it.

Honestly it would have been a better story if he'd moved on, found another smart woman he could love and left her to her fate. Maybe I'd have had more sympathy for her if she'd objected to his career choice early in their relationship...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what?

I thought these people were described as intelligent?

computermadcomputermadabout 8 years ago
Short but Sweet

In answer to anonymous, love makes fools of us all! hahaha

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I like the story. AA++

stewartbstewartbabout 2 years ago

Some say his answer should have been "NO" and some agree with "YES". Either answer is right. Remember we are all human and logic is not our strongest point! Interesting story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous