All Comments on 'A Shemale Flatmate Pt. 01'

by thereshegoes123

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

cant wait for pt 2

PersonalDeviationPersonalDeviationabout 9 years ago
moar plz

This is amazing! We need more of Sonya dominating and pounding her female flatmates into submission until they call her Mummy!

jocrossjocrossabout 9 years ago
good begining

like the writing style without the usual clichés. really makes this saga more interesting.

thereshegoes123thereshegoes123about 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks everyone, part 2 is out, and I'm probably going to try a few other stories for now before returning to Sonya, Tiffany and co.

italian68italian68about 2 years ago

I normally don't comment, but wow you can write. Very well done. Please write more.

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

OMG that was so HOT. I had a transgendered friend that was so nice for 4 years every week she came over for dinner and a movie. In that time we never did anything sexual. Then about this time last year she just dropped off the face of the earth. Then in November she showed up on my door step. She was homeless and hungry so I fix her some food, she was still hungry so I fixed her some more. Then we were sitting on the couch talking and she looked at me and said “You want to touch it?” Yes I tell her. I’ve wanted to play with her since I met her in 2017. She undid the string holding up her sweatpants and pulled them down. My jaw hit the floor, She was already hard and HUNG! She was 9-10 inches long and as big around as my wrist. I sucked her for about 15 minutes then ask her to fuck me. She was so big I couldn’t take her. So I sucked her for 45 minutes more. She never did cum. I tried again in the morning sucked her for and hour still no cum. I tried several times a day for the next 5 days. I find out then she was smoking Meth. I couldn’t have her doing that in my apartment and I had to ask her to leave. That could have gotten me kicked out and cost me my rent subsidy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This seems like it's just rape

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthereshegoes123@thereshegoes123
2095 Followers
Hey guys, just got a new site up: https://thereshegoes123.com/ You can get my stories much earlier there or on my patreon/public discord server, and can also vote on what stories you would like to see in the future (and get special extra PATREON-ONLY content!) See you there!...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES