All Comments on 'Keeping Up With the Joneses Ch. 06'

by DarkBlush

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218about 9 years ago
More!!

Prissy's parent definitely tried it... LOL!! I am seriously hoping Mr. Dylan gets them both in check and tolerable, real quick. I can't believe they would bad mouth, not only her husband but their own daughter while carrying precious life, for the first time. Who does that? And calls themselves family? SMH.

Please, please post another chapter soon. Great job :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Where's the rest?

You left us hanging Hun! Oh well I can't wait for more.

Her parents better be glad Dylan didn't chop their little asses and put them in suitcases.

Were_ChildWere_Childabout 9 years ago

Get em Dylan! How rude, nice outfits and fine china and still low class! Can't wait for the next chapter. Famous words I'm just looking out for you. Yeh right SMH

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

I know some people will put up with family just because they are related. Prissy is still looking for her parent's approval is why she puts up with their abuse.

I really hope Dylan will tell them off and of course they will play the victim role. Her parents don't want to change. Prissy need to stop trying and let them come to her if they come to their senses.

KhamalaniKhamalaniabout 9 years ago
uh huh

Shit is about to get real! Lol!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 9 years ago
Dylan will handle her parents his way now, yes!!!

This will be good, why did she go back and visit her donors? They are awful people ad damn at least she goes to church. After this Prissy won't have to worry about her parents anymore. Cool beans!!

sblazer227sblazer227about 9 years ago
so excited

cant wait for him to kick ass and take names

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
YESSSSsSs!!!!!!

DarkBlush, how I've missed your words! This is my favorite of your stories, and Dylan did NOT disappoint. The pile of macaroons was a nice touch by him. His idiosyncrasies make my heart sing. Thank you for continuing to update and I wait with bated breath for Dylan's POV of day 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loving this...

You are an awesome author!!! I check this site everyday for your stories. Loving where you are taking them. I can't wait for the next chapter!!! Make them longer lol

KittyOh48KittyOh48about 9 years ago
It is on NOW!!!

I hate when parents can not treat their grown children with respect, then have the nerve to be offended when they finally speak up for themselves, or when their spouse's speak up and call them out!

Thank you Dylan for having Prissy's back. The family is in for a rude awakening, I can't wait!

5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed this chapter

Great chapter. What is squashing?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow!!!!

I was so mad at Prissy parents. I went ahead and look up squashing. Totally shock and sadden that her mother is such a bitch. Dylan love Prissy so much. Waiting for the monster to come out the closet. Well done DarkBlush.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 9 years ago
oooooh shit!

Dylan, do the Damn thing!!!!

citykissescitykissesabout 9 years ago
YES

Keep it up! Can't wait for the next one. I'm sitting in suspense!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Go back and visit. Set them straight. Leave Georgia.

Update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE

This chapter ended way to soon!!!! Update MORE!!! FASTER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Control not protection

Dylan needs to set the family straight and let them know they will not talk to his wife any kind of way. Regardless of their opinions or what they thought, his wife was everything he wants and needs.

What Pristine is calling protection is "control." Her mother is not trying to protect Pristine but control every facet of Pristine's life to be what she wants it to be. Her mother's remarks have downgraded her daughter during the entire visit. She has said nothing positive about Dylan or her. They have no idea that their daughter is beyond being happy with Dylan. Dylan's mother treats Pristine like a daughter.

Please update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Game change

Time for a game change he's been nice has bit his tongue and let them treat his wife like trash. Now it's time for him to show them who he is and this isn't gonna happen again her sobbing in his arms after they've put her through the ringer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS SERIES!!!!!!!!!!

Please continue this series .I desperately want too know what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Straighten them out.

Can we get an update soon?

I hope Dylan set them straight. To degrade your daughter in front of her husband is crazy. I don't know how long their visit was suppose to be, but I think I would be leaving so I can be with my husband.

Please update real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Waiting

please update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Macy

Pristine's parents have some serious issues.

Dylan needs to go back over there and let them know he is not going to put up with their craziness disrespecting him or Pristne.

I believe their visit has been long enough. Get away from there and if they want to see their grand they will have to come on Dylan's and Pristine's turf.

Please update soon. I can't wait to see what Dylan is going to do. 👊

beautyinabottlebeautyinabottleabout 9 years ago
update please

You came back with all 3 stories and then left again, please update soon, I check everyday and still nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please finish

I'm in love with dylen! Please finish series.

nieniernienieralmost 9 years ago
Sweet Monster

I am loving Dylan also, he know he love him some Pristine. I also love how he treats his mother. Mother Evans needs to check herself and so does up tight Pastor Evans if you even want to call him that.

Thank you for sharing please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
crossing my fingers

That you finish this series. 😁❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Praying

I'm praying and hoping that you don't leave this story unfinished and that you don't leave us hanging. I hope you don't leave us hanging for the other two stories also. Please update as soon as possible, or at least update us on why you haven't posted any new chapters. I love your stories and I know you have a life outside of literotica. I hope that I don't come off as selfish and unappreciative, because I truly do appreciate the time and effort you put into these stories. For free no less.

Thank you, and update soon.

Have a blessed day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
😔

Please come back and finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Simply Amazing ^^ 좋아요!

나는 당신의 이야기를 사랑해요. I hope this is not the end. This story was seriously amazing not your usual get nasty and that's all to it, but it had an actual plot that was executed wonderfully. I wish that you will continue writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

I just need more! I can't even...just more please!

beautyinabottlebeautyinabottleover 8 years ago
please come back 😭😭😭

Unfortunately there aren't many good bwwm stories being uploaded to this site anymore. You truly did spoil us I guess with your wonderful writing and unique characters. Does anyone know of any sites with good bwwm stories? '

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Moooore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This series has been just amazing! When your readers start hating fictional characters (Dylans dad) and loving the main characters, you have created a wonderful story and I cannot WAIT to see what these characters get up to next :) Please continue with all your stories, you have many fans and supporters - Bear

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezabout 8 years ago
1 year

no update...they not coming back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wishing and hoping

You would come back and finish this story 😢

AnitaKingAnitaKingalmost 8 years ago
You Tease!

Don't leave people with cliffhangers as high as this and then, stop. It is wrong

ConsuellaBeautifulBookwormSpencerConsuellaBeautifulBookwormSpenceralmost 8 years ago
Please

Please finish this story! I just LOVE Prissy and Dylan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please write more!!!!!

I NEEEDDD MOOOORRRREEEE PLEEAASSSSEEEE!!!!!!!

divastar88divastar88over 7 years ago
MORE MORE MORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

I know life happens and updates get hard to do but i want to know what happens please contiue

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2about 7 years ago
Its About That Time...

How about a new chapter to bring in the new year...2017? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More please and maybe make the chapters longer please and thank you

Avidreader99Avidreader99over 6 years ago
I miss this story so Much

Please come back and finish it. This is my second time reading 📖 it again I love ❤️ it so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please don't leave me hanging......

I keep coming back hoping that you have continued this story. Please don't leave me hanging...... Looking forward to seeing them playing by Dylan's rules. And how does junior turn out. Will he be "normal" or like Dylan? Anxiously waiting............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
PLEASE!!

PLEASE!! I NEED TO SEE WHAT HE IS PLANING TO DO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE

OMG MOREEEE PLEASEEEE N MUCH LONGERR PLEASEEEEE

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow...

Please continue this story!

Kourt_0123Kourt_0123over 3 years ago
Please continue the story!

This story is amazing! I love your writing, please continue. I would read another 10 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another person who gets people invested then stops....smh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why do you do this? Great story and you just leave it like this....? What the heck!!!! Please finish!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow you really are astounding as a creator.

I was very very fortunate to stumble into your book. I've been in this site for maybe six years or seven years usually just for the smut but your storyline is very beautifully done thank you so much for sharing this with us. I'm wishing you the best

ConsuellaBeautifulBookwormSpencerConsuellaBeautifulBookwormSpencerover 1 year ago

Please, Please finish the story. Love these two and want to read more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve been invested for years lol please finish this story ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Pleaseeeee finish this story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Gah damn... Apparently this stopped over 8 years ago 😭. I don't think there will be a continuation y'all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous