All Comments on 'Carnal Knowledge Ch. 09-10'

by Emmeline

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
Kaffeine1Kaffeine1about 9 years ago

Hot damn. This is a perfect chapter. Absolutely engrossing. You have taken the character development in exponentially increasing increments!! The scene with George was at once hilarious and satisfying... I wonder if he and the prickly Mrs. Biddleton won't be worse enemies after they've been put down (and out, I hope?) by Lord Rockdale. The way he was concerned about the bruises on her neck was so sweet and her reaction was so honest.

Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good but...

I wanted to like this story and Eliza but after 10 chapters I find her to be surprisingly stupid. I know she hates the Earl and wanted nothing of it but its just so ridiculous how she would hate and "fight" him when at the end of the day all the readers know that she'll submit to him eventually. I mean excuse me but does she have any balls? I know this is non-con but her constant "fighting" with the Earl is just tiring. I really wanted them together (4 chapters ago) but his constant douchebaginess and assholery (if that's an actual word) is just putting me off. I know Eliza has gone through so much that's why in the end I wanted her to end up to someone who is worthy. And by the looks of it, the Earl is faaaaarrr from that. All they ever do at this point was this

Seduce-fight-hawt sex-douchebag earl appears- eliza realizes she shouldn't have done that.

Ugh what???? Girl, don't you ever practice the NO MEANS NO thing??? At least kick him in the balls. He deserved that.

I'm really really sorry for the rant but I just want to say that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anonymous

Brilliant story; I'm checking almost every day for an update :) I can't wait to find out how Eliza's going to repay Harry for his recommendation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
First Anon is so WRONG!

This is brilliantly written. What more could Eliza do to the Earl with him holding her family's well being over her head. Yes there is some douchebaggery on the Earl's behalf but he is both a wounded soul and a member of the entitled elite so it does not strain credulity at all to believe that he would behave like this and still possibly prove worthy of her.

bearsladybearsladyabout 9 years ago

You've added two more wonderful, hot chapters to this story. As a fan of historical romances through much of my teen years and into early adulthood, I'm enjoying the hell out of this. Well done.

vmc312vmc312about 9 years ago

My entire attention is totally captured while reading you story. You have an excellent gift for painting a picture with words. I have enjoyed this tale from the start but these two chapters intensified my desire for more. If she stays true to her character, Sir Cavendish is in for a world of hurt.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 9 years ago
Aaargh!

You're cruel, cruel I say! The next chapter best be on it's way soon or I'll go mad! How could you stop there leaving your addicted fans craving more? I know, it's one of those wicked writers' tricks to keep us hooked, but still, have a heart!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Unexpected but still a pleasure to read

In my mind, it seems to have deviated somewhat from the overall theme and setting built up from over the previous chapters but it still nonetheless leaves one no choice but to feel all hot and bothered over this tantalizing pair of main characters.

Looking forward to more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh. My. God.

Wow. Not what I was expecting at all, but it was so good. So good. Loved it. I have no other words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i knew it!

Wow! You're amazing as ever. I knew you'd leave it on a pretty good cliffhanger but that's just,wow! Please don't take too long to update?

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Lol

Methinks Cavendish is in for a pair of sore nuts

win_niewin_nieabout 9 years ago
next next!!!

please say the next chp11 is being posted now please please!!

AquarelaAquarelaabout 9 years ago
well...

She's not putting much of a fight here, yes he has blackmail her into submition but she is getting quite confortable with the things he is doing to her, right now he is felling cozzy and falling for her, he should, yes and i hope that she will hate him like she should, because no matter how much he can make her come it does not make up for the fact that he rape her and humilliate her so many times, I like your story. i hope she keep true to herself and dont fall for this son of a bitch and his pazzy because that will be just sad. Like I have stated in many commentents in different stories, not always a happy ending is a good ending, women go tru this tipe of things all the time...yes. but let her keep some rightful hate and indignation,......there was a story a long time ago Erin, she goes almost nuts because of something like this...up until the end it was owesome and real,,,sundently out of the blue she falls in love with him, him with her and there is a statemente where he said I KNOW SHE WAS THE ONE RIGHT FROM THE START....WTF!! He was raping her in chapter 1, any way...like your story ..keep it real!!!

theprayerpositiontheprayerpositionabout 9 years ago

This was such great writing! Explicitly detailed! The story for me was getting quite stale but then this sudden change in scenery and the voyeristic nature/naughty debauchery of the fête was really enjoyable! I don't know what to make of the very end but I am so looking forward to Chapter 11!

I thought it was interesting seeing Eliza give in to her lusts for a change because she's usually so guarded. What's more, right when she was beginning to become comfortable not only does she discover that their coupling was viewed by all who wanted to watch...but then Sir Cavendish appears and says such humiliating things about the true relationship between the governess and the Earl.

jrj8jrj8about 9 years ago
Not enough blood for both..

So, so pleased you typed latest and not last... Just finished reading and am amazing myself in having enough blood in my brain to type..!

Belle_MarieBelle_Marieabout 9 years ago
OH. MY. SWEETJESUS,

This chapter was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!! I did NOT see that coming. It was a huge shock to see the sudden change in dynamics between the two of them, and I love it!!!! Please don't make us wait too long for chapter 11!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Rambling thoughts

You're writing has always captivated me, the characters are growing at a steady pace!! So detailed, so true but I don't want William to have a happy ending.

I want Eliza to fall for someone else. Like hello his secretary. I know this is non consent but I just want a change in these kind of stories! The rapist and his victim usually end up as an item, I had enough of that !

Eliza finally understands, heck seduce William, use him and well leave him. Now that's interesting.

Just rambling thoughts, I'll still love you! Amazing job once again, keep going!

CentiCentiabout 9 years ago
OMG Wow!

I think the tittle says it all: OMG WOW! Again amazingly written, please keep up the wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Seeing Eliza give in what exactly what I had been waiting for. Now I'm just hoping you write a scene where she is the initiator of one of their sessions. Great writing, keep it up. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

P.S. I really like when Rockdale called her a slut earlier. Dirty talk is such a huge turn on. The way it was mentioned here made it seem like you might get rid of that aspect, and I just really hope you don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it

you are now my favourite author! please keep the chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolutely amazing!!!

So hot it gave me the vapors! As a huge fan of historical romance this is hitting all the right buttons! Lord Harry was every bit as repulsive as he promised to be. And that Rockdale was yet again debasing and humiliating her at the same time she was giving herself to him so innocently and beautifully - devastating. I don't think it was out of character for her to give in to him like that but she's going to have to deal with some serious shame and anger in the next chapter. Hopefully this will remind her that he is a rapist and blackmailer who basically just displayed her like a prostitute. I have no doubt you can pull off the HEA most of us are wanting but Rockdale has a tough road to redemption ahead, I hope she makes him work for it.

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 9 years ago
Fabulous!

My oh my what a nasty bit of business poor Harry will be facing from our spirited Eliza? Can NOT wait to find out!

Please please please get to work on the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Breathless

What an incredible piece of writing! I definitely did not expect any of these events.

I like the fact that Eliza has not fully given in to William. She is still fighting. Great character.

I cannot wait to see what you have planned for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
New Favourite Series

Its so well written and the characters are great. Can't wait to see what you do next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Eliza and William

I personally hecka diagree with my fellow readers. I WANT WILLIAM AND ELIZA TO END UP TOGETHER!! I know Rockdale was an ass, but I believe the amazing character Eliza is can make him pay for it, but still end of ending up happy with him. Please put Rockdale and Eliza together!! Also please add more dirty talk like ajother reader said. Sooooo sexy. Soooo sexy. Gah please just write more and soon.

-Adrienne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Steamy fun

Can't wait for the next chapter, thank you for keeping the suspense up and keeping the sex steamy! Like a few others I'm rooting for Rockdale and Eliza as well! Regardless of harsh beginnings their relationship seems to be evolving in ways neither of them expected, great job!

mystical_penguinmystical_penguinabout 9 years ago
oh my god

Harry is going to get his ass kicked

DesireAtDawnDesireAtDawnabout 9 years ago
O.o

I need more. Dont ever doubt your skill. I check your listing like crazy, because this is pure gold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't stop!

I can't wait for the next instalment. It's really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Next installment of the story ,....end of February or sooner, Emmeline ?

marlam5marlam5about 9 years ago
Great story

Love this story!!! Can’t wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
another hit

I absolutely love this story. It was long awaited but worth it! Keep up the great writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome...

and HOT!!! Looks like Cavendish is going to get a knee in his bollocks. ;) Please hurry with chapter 11. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent writing and story

I grew up reading Victoria Holt and loved her stories of properness but what you have written has opened a view into what her stories only barely hint at. You are an amazing writer and I hope to continue to read your stories to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More!!!

I'm really anxious to read Chapter 11! Your story has been great and I keep checking everyday in hopes that you've continued it! Looking forward to more work from you! Thanks for writing! :)

PlegamansPlegamansabout 9 years ago
Great!

Love your story.You are a very talented writer.

Can't wait for Eliza's reaction to Cavendish comments and to Rockdale for showing her off to everybody who cared to see them in action in the bedroom.

I truly expect fireworks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful Erotic Fiction

Strong characterizations with a great narrative flow. Just a great, well written story without any grammatical errors to jar you out of the narrative. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

What a perfect blend of reluctance & sexuality. Some stories are too harsh, some too bland - this one is just right. I look forward to more chapters, please!

ElhazElhazabout 9 years ago
Awesome

God that was awesome, very soft and sensual without being over the top. I have devoured this story, spent the day reading and got nothing else done. How awesome it that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Damn....

... I really want to see what happens next. Don't leave this story hanging for too long. It's too good not to go unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So close...need more!

I swear I may never get Valentine's Day dinner in the oven because you have worked me up so....

HushmoiHushmoiabout 9 years ago
Hurry up !

Please hurry up with next installement !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please don't let us wait any more!

Looking every single day for next chapter. What Eliza is going to do, how will she react?

Can't wait, this is so amazing!

PlegamansPlegamansabout 9 years ago
That DRESS

The pearlescent gossamer fabric of Eliza's dress remains me of the wonderful (and very sexy) Elie Saab gowns.

What's going to happen to that dress at the end of the night?

Can't wait much longer...it's killing me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I need more!

I've been using this site for years and this is the first time I've ever left a comment. PLEASE finish this story! It's so good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really talented

I've never, ever left a comment on a story before, but I felt like I absolutely NEEDED to tell you how talented you are. This story is perfect, and it has been my favorite on literotica since the first chapter. I wouldn't change one detail. Please, don't ever stop writing!

lovequeen69lovequeen69about 9 years ago
Oh my!

I never really get into the romance stories but this one really dragged me in and kept me reading. You are a very good author and I have much enjoyed your writing. I really hope you finish this story. I want to know what Eliza does to the old oaf who got her into this in the first place and what does rock dale do to the footman when they get back to the country. Does Rockdale give in and marry her? I really want to know, please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cant stop reading!!

Love this series of stories!! Please come out with chapter 11 soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dear Emmeline

Would you please, please, please let us know when chapter 11 will be ready?

I am sure some of us are so addicted to CK that are having withdrawal symptoms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please with a cherry on top

Please, please update soon!

I would like to see some strong, little bit violent, anger towards Cavendish and Rockdale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
everyday!!!

I visit this site everyday just to see if you've updated this story!!! You're such an amazing writer and encourage you to keep up the great work. Sincere thanks sharing this story.

EmmelineEmmelineabout 9 years agoAuthor
It's coming!

I'm sorry Chapter 11 is taking so long. I have it mostly written, but it isn't ready yet. :( I'm stuck but trying to resolve my story issues. Sorry and thanks for your patience!

- Emmeline

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Sending good creative energy your way. Looking forward to the next chapter.

RMK

anubeloreanubeloreabout 9 years ago
I fear I may expire

lest you publish the sequel to this chapter posthaste; indeed, I sense the presence of the reaper even now! Oh, take pity on a fellow, dear author, and save my life- would you please? Have the Earl apologize to dear Eliza, and grant the fair lady her freedom, if she wishes it; the lass may then -of her own will- elect to stay with the Earl, bringing her family with her. An ending such as that would be most welcome and largely satisfying. The only better thing might be if you did that, then had Eliza wed the Earl, and bear his child. That would seem to be an ending of the happiest sort, making the Earls family whole, and granting his children a better mother than they had even before their mother passed. And now I'm quite done pretending I live at Pemberly. Lovely story, delightful sex scenes. Five stars, only because 10 is not an option.

-Anubelore ;)

aries420aries420about 9 years ago
Happy to help!

I'm thoroughly enjoying this story, especially Eliza's character. She's lively without being irrationally belligerent and most definitely is not a confused or whiny heroine. I'm happy to help with proofing/editing if needed... Anything that will help the next installment come sooner :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
NO SHARING or SWAPPING PLEASE

You have crafted an absolutely lovely story. We have watched Eliza soften toward him and he begin to melt into a real human being as well. Fine for her to tease him a bit with the prospect of having to NOT be the last to ever have her, but please don't cheapen their building relationship.

Insert another story line as you did with his flashback to his wife,. Give us a look at dalliances by others. Give us more of the fine voyeur food you did with the King and peasant show. But keep the principal relationship developing as you have. It has too many beautiful possibilities. Thanks.

I have been a Literotica reader for many years now and the story you are spinning is the best yet. I rank it right up with Trailer Trash and the one or two others I have always considered to be tops...

Now I'm going to become like another comment writer who checks in often to see if you have done chapter 11 yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
An Example Of True Erotica!

cant wait for the next chapter! am totally hooked on the story, and I hope when its completed you plan on submitting it to be published - its very well written, better than some I have had from Amazon! oh and so completely hot! one of the best examples of true erotica I have read in a while!

evonnaevonnaabout 9 years ago
Loving him more and more...

... he's just so straight-up and direct, and not really devious at all, which is what these dominant male leads tend to be... and it's refreshing that he has this general 'I give no shit' attitude to things, what people think etc. (LOVE IT), his words are nice and blunt, because he doesn't feel much need for politeness :), he just is who he is, like a little boy in a way, just being honest to himself and doing his thing, hurt by the past etc.... his thought process is just so adorable and direct, and again, you've characterised him to perfection.... he's definitely one of my favourite Lit male leads ever (right up there with Arlington and one or two others) and I'll probably rhapsodise about him some more, when I have more time.

(like now.) I think the gist is that many "dominant bad boy" male leads tend to come across like they're trying so damn hard to keep up their "dominant bad boy" image, or to even *establish* an image like that at all in front of the lady, which is just so boring and wannabe and try-hard, whereas Rockdale is just fully and bluntly himself, doing his thing, not concerned about appearances, or whether anyone thinks he's "bad" or not, he doesn't give a shit. So he's not constantly calculating how he's coming across to his lady, and that's refreshing. He's just all feisty and fiery and full of opinions, honesty, impatience and attitude (did I say I like Aries men LOL), whilst still having his protective, caring "me Tarzan, you Jane" -type male instincts well in place (the way he gathers her into his arms, and holds her after sex sometimes just melts me a bit --- and yes yes, it doesn't mean much after the rape and blah blah blah, but you know what I mean), and he does have that good heart in there of course, he's just had his belief in the good in people shaken up a bit too much, hurting him (the childhood, the disloyal friend etc. such an Aries thing again, kind of just out there in the world, open to it all, without many defences).

I also like it that the only thing he's holding Eliza with, is money. So the moment she gets a little financial help from someone rich, or a proposal of marriage, that will put her family in another cottage, she can give him the finger and be off, or threaten to be off.... I'm hoping something along these lines happens, because he would need something back for all the shit he's pulled. And he's pulled A LOT of shit other male leads don't pull LOL.

Like getting the purse from her room. Oh man. Even after everything else he's done.... he got the PURSE from HER ROOM !!! What a shit. That was low. And he was all open and honest and direct about it, just like he was about doctoring her to be there... oh man. (forget the rape and blackmail, but the PURSE! :) ... and the little sister -threat, and the mother dying -story.... oh man, he needs his own back, badly...

By the way, I like the way he's so sweet with her now, and how they've been discussing the kids etc. like they're already married, a nice little family unit. it's so brilliantly written, well done.

Can't wait for more! xxx

Lady_AcerbusLady_Acerbusabout 9 years ago
Well

Harold Cavendish is pretty well screwed, and not in a good way. He sold her out, and she surely intends to get her revenge somehow. Scratching his eyes out, perhaps? Breaking something? She could probably get away with it, too. She's so cute and pretty that not many would believe she could hurt Cavendish.

Also, George is a dick. He got what's coming to him. Biddleton is next, I hope.

I just read all of these chapters in the past few hours. I love these characters, and I love your writing. I can't express how much I love well-written characters, good diction, and just good grammar (which, sadly, is often found wanting more often than not). It's believable, and though I enjoy nonconsent stories, for some reason I love when characters grow to accept each other and are consensual lovers. I think the fact that one isn't willing in the beginning enhances the two characters' development. And it's always a plus when it's both characters developing, not just one succumbing to Stockholm Syndrome. Rockdale was a dick for a while (and still is sometimes), but he tries, in his own way, to do right by her. Sort of. He's kinder than is strictly necessary, and he has his saving grace, and I like him.

I'll be keeping an eye on this story. You're a wonderful writer, and I very much hope you'll continue writing this, assuming circumstances allow. Thank you for giving us this! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

Please let us know when you will release the next chapter. Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dear Emmeline

Please talk to us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BOOK WORTHY

You should see about publishing this for sale, after you finish of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
when

when will you be updating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this is extremely well written!!!

I'm not even frustrated with your cliff hangers. ..... instead they cause humor and a real desire to see the next chapter. Excellent writing style and a winning combination with characters and story line. I just plain and simply really enjoy everything about it.

Thanks!

Looking forward to the next one!!!

EmmelineEmmelinealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Soon!

Thanks as always for your kind words, dear readers! The next installment is coming soon. I apologize for the delay. I'm still here - still writing, and I won't leave you hanging forever. :) XOXO -Em

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good news!

Thank you Emmeline. Looking forward to next chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

It's so nice to read a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

This is my favorite series right now on this site. It is so well-written and the characters are compelling. I am hoping to see more of Willoughby. I'd like to see Rockdale's emotions revealed and the tables turned so that we see some of Eliza's emotional power over him and his vulnerabilities. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for writing and sharing this. Super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh my God.

this is so so well written. Eliza is someone with a heart and brains and I love the backstory you've given Rockdale. So excited to see her give it back to him!

CopperflowerCopperfloweralmost 9 years ago
Read it in one evening

...and loved every bit of it. I truly, really hope for your amazing story to continue. It is beautifully written, and I love how the characters have developed in every part of your writing. Please, keep up the good work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

Love love LOVE this. Please continue writing this fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
enjoyed totally...!!

Dear Emmeline,

I simply loved the part. I just happened to come across this part of your series and though this is my first, I have fallen in love with the characters... A fan of rough lovemaking your story was in no way crude. Your style of writing is also great. Keeps you engrossed. No errors to distract you. Keep up the good work... Looking forward to more of your work.

Regards

An avid reader.

MissChris777MissChris777almost 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!

I absolutely love this story! This is my first time commenting but I have to say I've enjoyed every chapter. The scene in the private area was just perfect, you could feel the change in their relationship. My heart dropped when Harry opened his mouth, what an arse!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great heat. Perfect characters for bodice ripping action

The whole story 1-10 developed so well with the temperature rising all the way through. Goodies and baddies as well as the hot innocent girl and the troubled (and nasty?) but actually good experienced rich hero. It had it all.

Your writing was terrific!

These sort of stories really turn the bedroom heat up, and my wife is a massive if vicarious

beneficiary of your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Starting to bore...

Now finding this more of a romantic novella rather than literotica. Too much slow burn in each chapter. Preferred the earlier chapters rather than this unrequited love stuff...so marry them off now and be done with it. I won't be reading the rest. Sorry.

Zach_lost_in_AusZach_lost_in_Ausalmost 7 years ago
Couldn't agree less...

...with 'Anonymous'. You paint a wonderful and engaging story of changing emotions and shift of power.

I shall keep reading!

Zach.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 7 years ago
What a ride

I never saw the "public sex" coming at such a "ball," since I expected a masquerade ball...

That aside, I love how the earl escapes his unwanted interlopers for guests, gives her a letter from home and from her mom's doctor and then deals with George! I'm finding new ways to like this lovable rogue--especially when he decides to deep-six Miles (promises it anyway).

I loved Eliza's unexpected surrender to him in that room, and it was very touching. She's giving in to her feelings and he's giving in to his for her. It's definitely an "awwwwww" moment!

You've drawn me in and I'm loving every minute. 5 with clapping!

I_Love_EroticaI_Love_Eroticaover 6 years ago
Disappointed Devotee of "Carnal Knowledge"

Emmeline,

While your writing is excellent, as it has been from the start, I am quite disappointed in chapter 10. It is incredibly erotic, but does not belong in "Carnal Knowledge". Perhaps, it could be published with different characters as a single chapter or beginning of a new series.

In chapter 9 it is in William's character to take leave off his unwanted guests and to have George beaten and confined. It is NOT in William's character to take a near-naked Eliza to a masquerade and have sex with her in front of an audience. This behavior is inconsistent with the man who was furious at the possibility of Eliza flirting with Willoughby.

While I appreciate Eliza's response to seeing Sir Cavendish, it supports my opinion that William would not expose Eliza to the chance of being recognized that evening or in the future.

Looking forward to chapters 11 and 12.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!!

You are an amazing writer....loved this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Better and better

I must admit, I never expected this story to be as complex and interesting on many levels. Well done.

lookbob66lookbob66almost 4 years ago
LOL

“Not that grateful”. I’m pretty sure such a phrase would never have occurred to a young woman well brought up in the 18th or 19th century, but the presence of a snappily delivered 20th century phrase did make me laugh out loud. I hope you’re writing in a more public medium. You’re very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ooh, dirty and beautiful at the same time. That requires some serious skill and ability to captivate..!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm legit half reading this because the plot is so good and half for erotica! It's really well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmeline@Emmeline
1746 Followers
On again, off again writer of smutty romance. I’m sorry Carnal Knowledge isn’t finished. Maybe someday.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES