All Comments on 'Forever M'Lady'

by merf68

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
12 pages of absolute awful abuse

You seem to like the far-flung and over the top scenarios. It wasn't a story as much as it was an excuse to put in every nasty thing you could think of. Why? This jumped all over the place and there wasn't a single likeable character anywhere. This was simply awful.

21stcv21stcvabout 9 years ago
absolutely excellent tale

Thank you so much for such an excellent tale, I loved the story behind it all, please ignore those who cannot face putting their names to their comments

Ed_XEd_Xabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

I read this on a whim, but was quickly sucked into the story. Which was very well written with well developed characters. Well done, a very enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AMAZING

HOLY COW I loved your writing style and the story line was wonderful! Like others I read this on a whim and could not stop until I finished. Thank you so much for posting this!!! :) :) :) :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AWESOME

Truly an awesome epic! One of the few stories on this site to make me tear up. It takes "Upstairs, Downstairs" to a new level! The sexual action is awesome enough, but Jane's promotion up the social change, the Christmas planning, the murder, the time lines of Jane's children, and the funerals would have made an excellent novel without the sex. Utterly, awesome! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it

Couldn't stop reading until the end, longest I've read and by far the best written. Thankyou for a couple of hours of great reading.

jon.hayworthjon.hayworthabout 9 years ago
fantastic read

A long story, but well worth reading. Thank you for a good and imaginative tale.

AvidreaderinozAvidreaderinozover 7 years ago
M'Lord

Nice work entertaining and erotic with a wonderful medieval twist.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 7 years ago
Truely Great Read. 🏆

This is a great, warm story with endearing characters that I enjoyed immensely. Thank you for the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Amazing work. Just stopped by for a quick glance and got sucked into the story. Awesome read with a great storyline and very likable characters. Amazing job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

I loved this story even though it is not a genre that I normally favour. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting premise

Lots and lots of sex. But the sex seems mostly mechanical. Lacks eroticism -- for me, anyway. Really not a story to reread.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous