All Comments on 'The Black Football Roommate and Gf Ch. 01'

by gman13579

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice

looking forward to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get an editor

Very difficult to read because of the missing words, incorrect words, and awkward sentences in almost every paragraph... The following example is in your second paragraph.

"His buddies had backed out on him and he just needed a place. I was opposed to it, he'd be busy and so would I so I emailed him back to with my phone number and said we should meet up and grab a drink."

The third paragraph isn't any better. Go back and read the last sentence out loud. How does it sound to you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuck the grammar nazis

Great story :) Looking forward to chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Read

It was a good story but missing some words and grammar errors. Would recommend finding one of us on here that are Volunteer Editor's and have us help you prior to posting your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Worst shit ever.

I realize a white women is a black mans greatest desire in life however writing about it with a 3 grade education doesn't work. Get some help , use spell check. You really need help with sentence structure. It literally hurts to read (try to read) some of your sentences. Simply takes you out of the story. Sorry but in a nutshell your work sucks. Keep dreaming , I mean thats what MLK told you to do isn't it.

gman13579gman13579over 9 years agoAuthor

THERE IS AN EDIT COMING. Apologize for the submission this was written quickly without a second glance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Start Actually.

I have a few stories on this site myself and people are very critical. The main thing is to write from the heart and you will get better with time. Ignore the haters, which interracial stories ALWAYS seem to get. Personally, I liked this one. Good start.

kaiyandomkaiyandomover 9 years ago
First Time Around

I agree, people are always very critical on this site, but it does help you get better. Good story and I hope you internalize all comments and not the negative ones. There are too many times new authors get scared away. Write what you like and someone else will like it to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cheating / Having No Morals Isn't Sexy...

I have no problem with a white woman being with a black guy or vice-versa. However, I totally have a problem with a girlfriend cheating on her boyfriend and a friend/roommate having no morals / qualms about having sex with his friend/roommates girlfriend. Nothing about that is sexy, its just wrong and disturbing. Further, the implication that the boyfriend would be excited by it, rather than upset, is a load of crap unless he never seriously cared about her in the first place. Not exiting, not sexy, not erotic, just sad...

melmankkmelmankkover 9 years ago

Great little story, looking forward to your continuation and/or other stories.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Good starter

I have to agree that you need someone else to read your work before you submit it. Spellcheck will only tell you if a word is spelled correctly but not if it the wrong word such as "shoes" when you meant "shows." you could have expanded this story by explaining what Dana and Jason were doing when Derrick went to be before Dana. It would have set the stage for what happened at the party. Also there could have been more action between Dana and Jason on the dance floor. Keep writing, just don't get in a hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more

Please write more, make a whole series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it

more just like this please

creampiecuckoldcreampiecuckoldabout 9 years ago
Great story

This is a great start to a fantastic story. Can not wait for further adventures with these three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Review

Please re-read your work before submitting it. There were lots of typos otherwise it was a good story

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 9 years ago
Hot

Very hot story. Yeah, you had some problems with grammar and spelling but it was like you were just sitting around with buddies telling the story. I enjoyed it. Got me rock hard. Hope you keep writing.

loki8588loki8588about 9 years ago

I loved it, there isn't enough younger cuckold stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
proof read your work

Good story and I will keep reading them but you need to go through and proof read what you have. You have the instead of then once and talker instead of taller. Do this out loud if possible. It will help you find some of the errors. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fuck Yeah

Just wanted to say thanks. Reading this story last night got me so horned up that I had to read the story twice just to jerk off! So thanks! And please put more stories out, please, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot

Really enjoyed this story and can't wait for the next chapter. Hope Jason knocks Dana up!

sissyboycuckoldsissyboycuckoldabout 9 years ago
Great story

Such a good story can not wait for more chapters. Might be better with less grammatical errors, but I'm not here for grammar lessons. I'm here for good erotic stories and this is definately one. Keep writing please because I need to know what happens next. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Start

Good beginning. But yes, proofread or have someone else do if you're cool with that. Can't wait to see this triangle moving forward.

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 9 years ago
Good start.

I liked this story. Typos etc are irritating but so what. The action was well discribed, & there was plenty of it.

cardinalfancardinalfanabout 9 years ago
Good Story

I liked the story. You have a good start, but you need to proofread and spell check. I look forward to reading more.

InkeriInkeriabout 9 years ago
Okay but...

I liked the first chapter so far, and I can tell that this story has a lot of potential. The climax in this chapter (no pun intended) was really good, but one thing I want to stress is that stories should never be rushed. Maybe details aren't your thing, but your readers are going to be able to visualize the scenes better when there are more details. An easy 3 pages could've been made out of this chapter alone if you had just expanded the content. Nevertheless, I didn't come to analyze your work, but it was a well-conceived plot with some mistakes, yet entertaining.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Funniest line of this whole series

"... It's not like I'm gonna steal your girlfriend or anything."

lol I mean,if this isn't worth at least a beating afterwards, solely for the sure arrogance of it...

It's one thing to be cheated on - can happen to anyone/everyone; what makes you a cuck, though, is not do anything about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hear this is becoming more common where white college girls/wives are cheating with black guys with or without their bfs/hubbies’ approval . So sad☹️

syn4321syn43218 months ago

Extremely hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous