All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Penny's New Job'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
me4bothofyoume4bothofyouover 9 years ago

Great story. I would watch this episode.

donut_plainsdonut_plainsover 9 years ago
Awesome

Great premise to the story. Well written. Hope there's more

cardinalfancardinalfanabout 9 years ago
Good Story

While I'm not a fan of some of the acts you describe, it was still a good story and I really enjoyed the first two pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

Hey that is nice I hope to read more.

shaggy77shaggy77about 9 years agoAuthor
note to "anonymous"

Some people only appear to be morons...others insist on proving it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really?

Dear "Anonymous",

While Shaggy is not a perfect writer, he is above average and has a delightful taste in terms of settings. You, on the other hand, are a verbally abusive amoeba-reject who's probably too dense to find your way back to the ocean. That said, I do encourage you to try...

GanimardGanimardabout 9 years ago
Amazing!

Hi shaggy, I checked every day for new story! U write another masterpiece :)! I love the way you describe Penny in your stories. Maybe the first part could be longer and describe in detail the gang bang with doctors.

Please tell us if you will write other stories on Penny :).

ps: a little request. I'd like to read a story with Penny/her father.... or Penny with Cheesecake Factory's boss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Any chance of a sequel where Sheldon and Leonard’s Moms get sprayed with the drug?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous