All Comments on 'Art, For Pete's Sake'

by CharleneBarr

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Encore

A few more chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good!

Loved it.

But then I'm about to suggest to someone I sorta know that Riverside Theatre, Iowa City, put on Toad of Toad Hall. Yes, it's a real play. A.A. Milne.

I myself love to be hugged by my adult son. I feel protected with his arms around me.

Almost adored. I like to think that his girlfriend, and other young women he's friends with, benefit from the protective, yet completely respectful in every way, equality, etc., kind person he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent

Unlike others, I wasn't put off at the rapid change in relationship. It was obvious. I thought it was refreshing to break up the sexual moments with the night out at the bar. The conversation was right on.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 9 years ago
Well done

I'd like to read more of mom and son. She might become jealous of her cohorts if they try and cut in on her new lover.

Thanks for the read

SorchakSorchakabout 9 years ago
Sequel

I agree, it does need a sequel. However, I have a suggestion: do not, DO NOT have Pete sleep with any of Michelle's co-workers. At least, not right away. The two of them have just started to explore this new facet of their relationship, and to have him fuck around on his mother would ruin that. He can paint them, yes. They can tease and torture each other, yes. And maybe mutual masturbation and oral sex. Then Pete comes home and ravishes his mother, explaining in detail how her colleague sucked his cock. But he can only fuck them with her express permission. Give Michelle time to realize that Pete loves her, as a man and not just as a son. So write how they spend Christmas together, and maybe have Maureen be the first Michelle allows him to bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A good write.

Mom and son relationship grows and she shares him with other female teachers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
4

A great romp!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
If they tell each other everything

they would know about her son.

and if they ever visit the pub where he works they would learn even more.

WickedTongueGameWickedTongueGameover 8 years ago
keep them coming...hmm.

I love this story. You are a wonderful writer, with a great sense of timing, and you paint terrific word pictures that are a turn on. I have no suggestions other than to keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Read this sometime ago and enjoyed it just as much this time, hope you find time for a another chapter with all those women to be painted!

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Refreshing

A sparkling romp through the artsy-fartsy life of teachers!

5*

virtual_lovervirtual_loverover 5 years ago
Sweet

Short but definitely sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yet Again

You did it again.

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous