All Comments on 'Primal Duty'

by Monocle

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
buzz62467buzz62467about 20 years ago
good story

hello i do hope you will have a follow up to this good story you hit all of the things i like to read thank you have a great day

gothgodessgothgodessalmost 20 years ago
weird but good

A bizare slightly sick quite scary (womens point of veiw) but very sexy story. (does that make me weird). More please I want to know what happens to her, who are these men and what is there higher perpose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Primal Duty

I have to agree weird but very sexy once you were involved in the actual emotions of the moment. I hope you do a follow up. The Boys of Brazil I think it was was a similiar thesis where Hilters sperm was used to inseminate several women to produce heirs that would survive him. Was this where the ideal came from?

sarah_adam_ssarah_adam_sover 15 years ago
more please

i thoroughly enjoyed this story please continue as i wish to know what happened to her or maybe other women that were involved within the general story here PLEASE i hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
where are you?

Dear Mr. Monocle,

Your works have fascinated and titillated my imagination for several years now. I've found myself re-reading some of them over time and finding new understanding and excitement each time. Your talent will be sorely missed. I hope that wherever you are, you still have a chance to write.

a_fabulous_1mana_fabulous_1manabout 14 years ago
OH MY GOD!!!

Sign me up. I wanna be bred like this. Very hot. Very hot indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

I loved this story, it was fantastic. Id love for you to write a second part, go more into detail with what happens with her and the baby, it was so sexy yet so primal. You did a fantastic job.

-Brandy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This was the first forced impregnation story I ever read and still, at least 100 stories later, the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wow this story is just amazing. Makes me wish these guys were real ;3 I've been wanting a kid but since I cant afford to do it I have to put off my lifelong dream of being a mom!

Love this love this love this!

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 12 years ago
If only!

If only men actually would care for their illegitimate children, born to young single women whose only mistake was living in a society where only women pay the price, directly, for out of wedlock babies, while the tax payers pony up collectively to cover the leavings of dishonorable men... I'd be out of work!

If only!

Flammers: I know there are some men who fight to share in caring for the child, but the vast majority deny, duck and run.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sad pile of crap

Nothing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
this...

is actually pretty good? not as erotica but as an actual novel. I would totally read more of this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Writing But...

The writing is amazing, hot despite being not-much-my-thing (probably for the exact reason a little part of my brain wouldn't stop objecting to a bit of factual error here).

If this story and the themes hit your personal fantasy buttons I'm putting this sentence here as a chance to opt out of reading the rest.

And yes, I feel quite silly objecting to a factual error given the precise setting involved.

No, I don't expect the author (or anyone else) to accommodate my 'yeah, but... realistically...'

I just can't resist the urge to blurt out the same thing that I was once shocked to be informing a lover who owned a farm and I had assumed generally understood the basic mechanics of breeding and pregnancy. [Last chance to opt out?]

While I understand the fantasy, the part where conception supposedly happens during sex? Just makes my brain sputter out with a 'but... but...' the reality being either terribly boring - or perhaps more fun if they keep going til a swimmer 'wins'. (Not the first one to get there by the way, you're the swimmer who showed up after the first few did a bunch of work to make it possible for you to reach across that finish line.) They should pace themselves though - the race takes about three days. While humans aren't induced ovulators, we are most fertile just *before* ovulation, and even sex the day of ovulation is likely to miss that window these guys planned out so precisely. (Maybe that's what stuck out - they planned all this but missed the relevant biology lesson?)

By the way, this is why (and how) the morning after to avoid a pregnancy. pill works. It suppresses ovulation for just long enough that all of the contestants in the race run out of their limited energy store before the magic moment. Author: if you read this far, seriously, I loved the writing anyway, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

this story made me wet from the beginning especially the lineup of men with hardons wearing various animal masks and the ritual impregnation.

Peter4yourgazePeter4yourgazeover 3 years ago
Jealous of fiction

I love the descriptions of how they use her, and the angle/way in which she is restrained. I'm jealous of her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous