All Comments on 'Betrayal at a Party'

by JennaWoodman86

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfabout 9 years ago
Nice Build-up, but....

I like the way the tension started, though part way through it lost some credibility due to the absurdity of circumstance. The ending was also too abrupt, and the decision to stay the night? Not in keeping with the original premise of loving girlfriend. The cell-phone texts were a great device, and I would have loved to see more of this used. Fix the way the girl submits to make it more believable and you have on hell of a story!

hplitprincehplitprinceabout 9 years ago
Love it!!

I love how descriptive you are of the moans and screams!!

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
FOR TO BE A BETRAYAL

there has to be at the least two parties. TK U MLJ LV NV

jim92453jim92453over 3 years ago
Typical big dick whore

At least the boyfriend found out that she's a whore with zero loyalty before he invested too much time in her. Dump the cheating cunt and find someone that loves you for who you are and won't be swayed so easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I LOVE the story: 5- (4.6 = 92%, ★★★★★-)!

He boyfriend will not be happy but will take her back provided she doesn't dump him).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤ (5)

Something similar happened to me but both my girlfriend and I attended a big ass party on a huge farm property.

We knew only one person at the party, a guy who was there alone.

I soon realized my girlfriend enjoyed the guy's company. Then I started to feel I was relegated to the third wheel. I ruled out the thought thinking that I was overly jealous or possessive.

The guy was gaving my girlfriend a tour of the property when I realized the two of them were nowhere to be seen for about 45 minutes. They simply disappeared. I went to find her. I saw them by the firepit in a far corner of the property where about 5 couples were sitting in a circle. With one of his hands the guy was caressing my girlfriend's thigh closer to him. The other hand was caressing (kind of sqeezing) her love handle on her other side. At that moment he was whispering something in her ear and she was laghing...

(I couldn't be seen as i was behing a truck.)

I froze. I was paralysed, I could not think or move. I felt it all was happening to someone else, not me! It kind of felt like an out-body-experience. With hindsight I believe I was in a hypnotic trance of sorts.

I never confronted my girlfriend over what i had seen. Actually my brain suppressed that info and it did not come to mind again until more drastic events awake me from self-imposed ignorance. But by then she and I were already married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐+ (4.4 = 88%)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous