All Comments on 'A Successful Experiment'

by lustache69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
justanyonejustanyoneabout 9 years ago
Great premise, would change the ending a bit

would have liked to have seen this go towards the starting of a dynasty. That is, he gives them all a strong motivation to serve him, but instead of making them bimbos he made them smart and cooperative with each other. Then, he could expand from there and take over the town and more.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 9 years ago
justanyone

Except for the Dr. and Michelle I think having them Brainy and Submissive to him would be the way to go. He could do all of the Rich and Powerfull women Locally and they could call in others from around the Country. to give him a Harem and Power beyond his own Imagination.

lustache69lustache69about 9 years agoAuthor

Those are interesting suggestions, and I'll consider them for future stories. I always saw this as a standalone story, though, so I didn't feel the need to set it up for a sequel. Besides, I feel that this story reflects what I like to think I would do, if I got this kind of power: set myself up in a nice little place with a decent number of bimbos, and enjoy myself, as opposed to conquering the world.

sexymomma57sexymomma57about 9 years ago
loved it

Rated it five stars, kept my attention,and imagination! Loved how it ended, felt a bit bad for cici since she was innocent, but all in all.. one of my favorite stories

ColleenDColleenDabout 9 years ago
That was HOT!!!!

I am wet from reading it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Fan

I've really enjoyed your stories. The characters are well done and the transformations very nice (although a bit too fast).

I would love to see more. I appreciate the principle of it.

happywriter007happywriter007almost 8 years ago
up and down

Great story, made me curious to read further, but the end was a true let down. I would have liked some type of resolution as to how what or where things changed and would go to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
All's Well That Ends Well

It is nice to see that Greg maintained his superhuman physical and sexual abilities after he regained his mind by fucking the "mad scientist" she-biochemist. He indeed became a "love machine", but on HIS terms, not women's!

All told, a nice tale. I'm glad to have read it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice can see the potential for future writing on this storyline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlustache69@lustache69
305 Followers
It was not power that corrupted people, but fools who corrupted power. -Kim Stanley Robinson - - - RIP Tumblr. If you like my stories and want to drop me a few bucks, please go to https://ko-fi.com/tlustache, and if you want occasional updates, my Mastodon profile is linked un...