All Comments on 'Diavolo Ch. 02'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Although Gabriel is using Abigail, I think they make a good match. She lets everyone walk over her because she wants to please them and don't want to see them hurt. She is being selfless and selfish at the same time. Gabriel is already noticing the dynamics between all of them and will stand up for her because she won't.

If Gabriel's grandmom find out what he is doing she will be disappointed. I understand why he wants revenge but Daniel knows what his mom did so why the need to continue with his plans?

AquarelaAquarelaabout 9 years ago
Montoya...

Montoya or Montenegro???????

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllabout 9 years agoAuthor
Name switch...

Yeah. I changed it from Montoya to Monyenegro because a friend of mine started making fun of that name and I found I couldn't keep using it without thinking "Princess Bride"-lol! Good movie, in case no ones heard of it, but unrelated to my story.

Gabriel's revenge: that will be addressed further along...the why.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 9 years ago
My name is Indigo Montoya, you kill my father...

It's funny, I ADORE that movie and never even thought to connect it to this story...you obviously have great friends! Whatever last name you give this family, I can't wait to see how this all plays out. Those two old bitches got some hella comeuppance on the way, but I don't think it'll mean what he thinks it means LOL

Great stuff as usual, you get all the stars I'm allowed to give.

Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoyable Reading...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this chapter and look forward to reading more. Thankyou for sharing such a great story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful!

Oh my... this may become my favourite story of yours yet! Beautifully written. I'm in love with every colourful character already.

Thank you. Xo

kirbymoekirbymoeabout 9 years ago
Prepare to die!

Haha love that you had to change the name so you wouldn't constantly think of the Princess Bride (I think I need to watch it soon). Great second chapter, I feel bad for Abigail getting caught in the middle of this impending shit storm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Diavolo Previous Part
Diavolo Series Info