All Comments on 'Turning Him Gay For Pay Pt. 06'

by alanabirequest

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Me too

I would give anything to be Chris.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Psychic guy here.Loved this instalment.

1) Loved the fact that Chris was almost completely undressed while others were almost completely dressed or dressed completely.

2) Loved that you did not have Chris dress.In the next chapter can we have Chris in his undressed state realizing he is the only one naked and Natalie or trish prolonging it

Since you have told that you would love to hear our ideas.

1)A totally CMNM Scenario .

2)A look at their home life.Something like after the photoshoot..how they progress.You have shown how she dominated him little in the bedroom..now how about how it affects them in other placesNot too domineering but fun domineering.

3)She setting something between her gay friend/s when she invites them to their home (with Chris's permission) who have crush on Chris and Chris is in one of the sexy garments he modelled.

4)Visit to gay bar.

alanabirequestalanabirequestabout 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the nice feedback, Psychic Annonymous Guy! I get tons of emails from fans of this series. And a lot of people have visited and read some or all of the series. So far over 15,000 visits to Pt 5, and in just the last few days over 2,000 visits to Pt. 6.

The emails are all positive, and about 75% from female readers. A lot of straight guys say this has inspired them to suck cock! I love that. Women overwhelmingly LOVE this whole storyline, and have offered a lot of suggestions and requests. I will try to include these ideas when it feels like it makes sense.

Cumming up in the next couple of Chapters:

- Chris eventually is nude while all the women and most men stay mostly dressed. The women's ultra micro Rock Out skirts will reveal more pussy as we go. Some lesbian activity, too.

- Chris will model for a fetish catalog and website. Fully gangbanged in a massive overdose of cock. Very very kinky toys and activities. All based on what women have said they want to see more of.

- More time spent on Chris and Alana's private life with lots of positive reaction from friends and fans. Mostly women and straight men. Remember, Chris is straight, and is only Gay For Pay because Alana coaxed him into it and because he needed to make money. So you won't see much of an outright gay personal life.

- They WILL be heading out to some bars and clubs, but these will not be gay so much as trendy and fashionable. Chris will compete in blowjob competitions where women volunteer their boyfriends and husbands to compete. This is based on actual competitions I got to see in the Greek Islands. My boyfriend at the time was chicken. But some really hot guys were volunteered by their girlfriends and gave AMAZING blowjobs to some huge, gorgeous cocks, while a crowd of about 150 people cheered. After the competition, these guys were swarmed by the hottest women in the club. I remember thinking, if giving the best blowjob means you attract the hottest girls, how is that "gay"? And, what guy wouldn't suck cock for that reward?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow!

As a female, I can say that this safely that without a doubt this is the hottest story I have ever read. I have often fantasized about my husband doing exactly these things. I wish I could have seen that party in Greece! Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Cant wait for part 7! Coming soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next Chapter?

Is there a next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anything??

Almost a year since you put out chapter 6,anything new coming or you stop??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More cumming?

A great read. My neighbor and her roommate shared it with me after inviting me over for drinks, which resulted in me becoming their model for the evening. This lead to me being one of two models working in their startup business providing life drawing evenings for bachelorette and gay bachelor parties.

I'm not quite the gay for pay slut like Chris but let me know if you need a few real life experiences to generate some stories scenes to put Chris in. Nude bartender/ waiter, body paint, erotic art event, perform a "solo" for an event. I've had a few wild experiences that may inspire new chapters.

Jay

alanabirequestalanabirequestalmost 8 years agoAuthor
New chapter on the way!

Okay, fans, all you wannabe blowjob champs, you cocksucking rock star heroes, you love lorn ladies waiting for a man's man, a real man, a hot blowjob stud to satisfy your deepest, dirtiest sexual fantasies ... Chapter 7 is done, and submitted!

Hopefully it will post in the next few days. So keep checking back, boys keep your cocks out and rock hard for me ... or better yet cuddle up with the woman you love. All you sexy ladies who keep writing to me asking for the next chapter, cuddle up with that man in your life ... and read this one together!

Girls, for maximum effect, in your sexiest and most seductive voice, read this to your man while you stroke his aching hard cock. Edge him and keep him just shy of cumming. Lick the head just a little once in a while. Tell him how wet you are, how horny this story is making you. Only let him cum when everyone in the story starts cumming. Do that and your man will be a Gay For Pay stud, too!!

Let me know how you like it!

Love,

Alana

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
wondering why the two

why didn't the two lesbian models get her involved and have her turn also.. that would have been hot for both she and Chris.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Greece. eh? Why can't I find something like that here in SoCal??? :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice Story

I’m straight and I almost cam while reading the story, makes me wonder if this straight married guy should try this with my wife watching...

vector2065vector2065over 3 years ago
Erotic

Nice story, good pace, and is very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous