All Comments on 'A Valentine's Day to Remember'

by FiestyMomma

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
hplitprincehplitprinceabout 9 years ago
What a lucky lady!

Thank you for sharing these great ideas for how to pamper a lady on valentines day :-)

Casan0val0verCasan0val0verabout 9 years ago

The story would have been better if written in direct speech instead of he did this etc..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oooooohhhh Fuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!

Now THAT is the way to treat a lady!!!!!!! There isn't one thing you mentioned that I haven't either thought of or done with babes in the past. Sucking the strawberry out of her pussy was the one they all seemed to like best. It didn't matter to me because it always resulted in a cock busting fuck and blow job!!!!! Some babes really like to be treated like royalty and know how to repay all the special treatment with a stupendous, outstanding, ball busting fuck!

Maybe you'd like to get together with me and try out ALL of your fuck techniques!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFiestyMomma@FiestyMomma
15 Followers
I am a married mother of 2. I am a writer, look up my stuff. I do NOT like incest, younger guy, piss, scat RP type stuff. I like fishing, working on cars, grilling, cooking, arts and crafts, and being me. I am a full time stay at home mom and a full time online double major. ...