All Comments on 'Wife Takes Husband's Ass Ch. 02'

by HappyCouple74

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot

Loved how your wife encourages it and you get cum everywhere like a whore and eat it. More please.....

albertaboyalbertaboyabout 9 years ago

A fantasy of mine, good series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LOVE TO-BE USED BY LUKE AND FRIENDS

Love to-be used like this with the wife there watching, have them fuck her so I can become her CUCKOLD and do CLEANUP on all. YUM,YUM,YUM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it!

Keep the cum coming !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
next chapter please

look forward to him taking two well hung cocks at once, been there and it was great, she loved me being a cum slut for her

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 9 years ago
Really hot!

I can see why HappyCouple74 is a happy couple! Bring on Jonah! (Let's hope he brings a "whale" of a cock! hehe) And perhaps Gina-Marie can graduate up to using a strap-on or feeldoe on hubby?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Unbelievably hot

Wow! Super hot! Had me stroking it. Could have used a little more buildup between the arrival and sucking his cock, but...otherwise fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really Hot

Great follow up. Could use a little more build up too, but it got me really hard. I'd love for my fiance to set something like this up. Looking forward to him taking two big cocks. I'd love to be on my hands and knees with a cock in each hole before they both empty their loads all over my face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter

This story is so hot and is exactly my fantasy. I'm a closet gay husband who loves sucking cock and getting fucked. However, my wife doesn't know. I truly wish she would find out and would join in or just watch (like Gina-Marie). Maybe I'll "accidentally" leave this story open on my computer and let her read it. Maybe she'll agree. Wish me luck. Please continue this series of stories. I can't wait for the next few chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Of course he got Aids

And he passed it along to his wife. They lasted a little over a year and 1/2 before they died painful deaths. Especially the bitch wife. And post this garbage in Gay male where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

I would love for my wife to set this up for me. I would like it shot with a go pro and for him to be a black stud. You are a lucky man to have someone share such with you.

PG564EPG564Eover 8 years ago
Loved this

So fucking lewd and arousing, awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

a fantasy of mine and my wifes we both played with ourselves and each other after reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

Loved it.

I want to be the husband.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

I would love for my wife to watch me suck a big cock and get fucked. That is my ultimate fantasy. Please tell us more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

jennifercd22@yahoo.com one of the hottest stories I've read and I've read a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am a man who is not gay but would love to be that wifes husband have a huge cock coming in my asshole raw with all my dreams

BonebibrainBonebibrain4 months ago

FUCKING AMAZING 🫨… Beginning to the end… great ride! Would love to have been there 🤔😄

HOT HOT HOT 🥵 I off to find more of ur stories!!!!! Thanks from the bottom of my genes 😊

C U in my bi fog dreams….

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wish it could be the story of my life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow, recently went to dinner with my wife's new boss, I had been thinking there was something going on, we had several drinks when my wife told me she was having sex with boss, and they wanted me to join in, wife sucked him hard then told me to suck him, I did it was so good, wife played with my bum and lubed me up with vaseline, she told me to get down on my hands and knees, boss knelt behind me and slowly pushed his cock up my bum, he fucked my virgin arse slow and deep, my wife kissed me and told me we were going to be company sluts, the door opened and other bosses and co workers came into the room they cheered boss on as he sodomized me, my wife told me to wank off, I came just after I felt boss spunk up my arse, the evening became a bisexual fuck fest, with men and women having all kinds of sex. My wife spends a lot of time working, and I am now her bosses bitch and am regularly given to customers to use and abuse, I am so happy...

1Martiniman1Martiniman27 days ago

Smoking hot! Love a dominant wife who wants to watch her man get fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous