All Comments on 'Lorraine Can be Naughty Too'

by jawanaut

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
So does that mean Kyle can fuck some younger, hotter girl with bigger

Tits and a tighter pussy?

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? It's one thing to be in a relationship where you agree to certain events, it's another thing to have your spouse come home, make you clean the lovers cum and then insult you afterward. I what ducking planet is that even remotely considered love?

Fuck me, why didn't she castrate him and then make him into some cock sucking homo? Because that's what she did emotionally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More WACC crap... Will it ever end?

She let out an aggravated breathe and leaned back again. "See Kyle, this is why we made a pact not to tell what went on tonight. So our husbands wouldn't talk and make problems for all those involved."

So they keep secrets.. So lack of communication is so helpful in this lifestyle. Yeah... So the guys decide they'll go to Vegas and not tell their wives... And of course the wives have no leg to stand on.

"Now tell me what you were expecting me to do tonight?"

Uh, Have a good time and tell me exactly what you did to have a good time so I knew if you really where a slut or not?

"She was almost certain he really wanted this, but still wanted to make completely sure."

Is she going to be ok with Kyle fucking strippers? Or any other woman he can pick up? I certainly hope so.

"She was planning on telling Ky that, but now she was too mad to share; so that would remain her secret. "

Yeah secrets are so helpful.

Lorraine is not naughty. She's just a slut. I'd kick her to the curb immediately as would any sane man. But then cucks aren't exactly sane.

Yeah just another stupid cuck story. Unless of course Kyle can be naughty too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow! That was Bad

Written like the author is a teenager in his moms basement Totalally non erotic drivel Humiliation is NOT erotic.No vote not worth it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very very erotic

is that what a Counselor tells a happy couple to do ? just the next shit story with brain dead people

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The writer claims to be a free lance writer?

I think not. The mistakes are numerous and make the reading difficult. You don't shake you head in the affirmative. You nod 'yes' and shake your head 'no'. I won't even bother with the content of the story.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Everything that is in a fog...

Everything that is in a fog, not knowing if it's true or not, if it happened or not, is very much exciting that sometimes looking at a scene cleary...3*...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another Loser Gets To Become A Eunuch And A Slave

Not bad writing. The subject matter is just too fucking stupid, might as well throw that marriage away in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

Hope to see more. You would benefit from doing a proofreading or having it looked over by an editor, but I enjoyed it immensely overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bitch boy? Wonder where she'll find a man now when she needs one.

There's only a bitch boy left at home. Silly pathetic self-loathing males.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh God

Not another wimp!

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

I cant believe there are any men out there that are such big pussies, If there are, Call me and I will do your woman as you watch

OOAAOOAAabout 9 years ago
HOT AND GREAT!!!

Excellent story!!!!! Congrats

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Very Good

I'm not a big fan of the cuckold genre but you made this very believable. And hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot story, but...

It really needs editing. Many punctuation errors and wrong words. Distracted from what otherwise was a fun read.

SigintSigintabout 9 years ago
Couldn't Finish

You really do need an editor. Seems like a good premise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow! She sure showed him, didn't she? Sadly, in cuckolding hubby, she.....

....singlehandedly made a fucking mockery of their marriage, killing any chance they may have had for long term happiness, as well as any chance for the marriage to survive at all.

Weeeeel, that's OK, because his hot little personal assistant, Aubrey has been making moves and noises like she wants to get very, very busy. Now, he's free to do so. She's been flaunting her 5'4" body at him for months. She's a dark brunette with hair that tumbles off her shoulders and halfway to her waist. Elfin features with sky-blue eyes, she's a natural 36DD. With a tight little waist and a little bubble butt you can bounce a quarter off. Her long athletic legs are always well presented in stockings or sheer leggings and she likes stilettos (short, y'know). They've been a team for nearly a year, and it wasn't 4 months before she started sexing up her attire, showing up with no bra or panties, so he could see her jiggle and so she could flash her wet little pussy at him as often as the situation permitted. It's a wonder they get anything done at all, but they are one of the highest producers in the region. The sexual tension is cable-tight, and she recently made it clear she wants him at every opportunity and in as many ways and places as they can manage. She hasn't told him that she wants his babies and has gone off the pill, wanting to start as soon as he tells her his wife finally played away.

They are both sure the marriage is over but the negotiations, since wifey's appetite for stripper cock, now whetted, will only grow and broaden until she's fucking anything with a cock.

Some dick will melt her bones with his monster cock and she'll ask for a divorce. Too bad the kids will have to cope.

Yup, wifey sure did show him a thing or two, huh?

johnny1705johnny1705almost 9 years ago
Hot story

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. A few grammatical errors, but damned hot story!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 7 years ago
Hot wife?

So. Did she? Or didn´t she? And what happened afterward? I guess I need to read the last page first and first page last to find out first if theres an ending to a story or if it leaves it as a novella.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Anothet

Another cute little cucktale for us, although most readers are sick of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another stupid cuck shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous