All Comments on 'My Wife's Accidental Affair Ch. 03'

by tulsatime39

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Ignore the haters. This is a very sexy story about wife sharing, not cuckolding. It is true that it enhances the marriage bed when the wife is given freedom to explore.

GizmorGizmorabout 9 years ago
Wife

I'm enjoying your story, otherwise I wouldn't be in this category. Keep'em cumming. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent tale

Well written and interesting story. Thanks for writing and sharing.

denwringdenwringabout 9 years ago
Love Your Story

Love your sexy story. Forget the Haters. They are the crazy ones. Keep on writing. It is very hot!

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Ignore the anon cuck haters

I am not of a cuckold bent either, but i recognize a hot story when I see one. The first two chapts were hot, but had things in them that strained credibility. That doesnt mean your story isnt true as you claim, but certain details fail the real life experience test (clock camera that sees entire room, wife doing thsi stuff on Ambien, the second time when she stayed out all night).

Just continue writing, take the constructive criticism, ignore the rest, and go forth.

oldguyfloldguyflabout 9 years ago
Good Stuff

Good story, I like the way it is progressing. Such a kick to have a shared wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Over the top porn addiction

A sexual minority behavioral to be aroused by stranger fucking your wife. If this story is true the main character is only a over the top porn addict, because the wife watchers are such addicts. Cheaper, safer and wiser to watch the 10000 and 10000 old and newer porn sites on the web.........

Once more I got an invitation from a hot wife to be her bull and the most interesting this hot wife told me her husband chose me to be her bull. Against I would have been the bull I found the idea too weird I thought what I would have done if this bi sex husband had lick my cock when I had fucked his wife. Brrrrrrrrrrrr! I refused this bull role as an anti erotic situation for me. Interesting my second thought was what her sons would have thought about their mom and dad if they had known their lifestyle. It was very interesting this hot wife raised her sons to be sexual majority men!

I read this story without any erection only I was sorry for her son only. I was curiouse what will be the end, because I will generally not read cuck stories, because the most are similar to the earlier written other 100-1000 stories. Here a son character was in the background and the story was interesting to think of that danger if the son's school fellows or the son could know his mom's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
18-14 years old kids of the cheating wives in stories

BTW The Consequence and BTB authors wrote very few such stories where the 14-18 years old kids noticed theirs mom extramarital activities. Vulcez's fantastic BTB story is "How Are You?" shows a girl character Stacy who did the right thing.

Flavian's prevention of cheating story "Biggest and Best" a 8 years old girl gets a eveasdropping of a starting extramarital activity and very fantastic scen was written by the Author from this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lose the "true" junk as no one believes you

Then try to write a story in which the characters don't behave in such implausible manners. Granted that this is a fictional story. But the best fiction has some touch with reality. This story has none of that and is the reason it just isn't interesting or entertaining to read. No stars.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
Enjoying the series...

and as others have said, disregard the anonymous naysayers. They pop up on every story and spew their foul hatred. Just skip over them.

Now, first of all, I thought that this was going to be a story of hubby catching wife cheating, he confronts her, and she either confesses, or turns and leaves the marriage for her lover. These are the ones I like. Now it seems like it is headed to a threesome with the coach, and sharing his beautiful wife with a wife stealer. This doesn't do it for me. But to each his own.

Now for constructive advice. You desperately need to go back over rules of basic grammar, or take a remedial course. You have many problems of word usage. For example: "I was a night of passion that started..." This doesn't make sense because "I" should have been "It."

You have several run on sentences and sentence fragments. Two examples:

"In the week that followed her return from the quad match we had sex every day, she would wake me in the morning sucking on my morning wood, sometimes to climax, when she did she would look at me, smile and go to the kitchen to fix our breakfast."

This is a run-on sentence. A comma is not a magical catch-all connector between thoughts.

" We made lunch in the nude, showered together, fooled around in the shower together, showered again, took a nap, I woke her this time, slowly licking circles around her swollen clit. Followed by a long slow, intimate lovemaking in which neither was in a hurry, enjoying the intimacy even more than the physical."

This is a run-on sentence followed by a sentence fragment. It makes it hard to read and flow in the readers mind.

I am sending you e-mail in your feedback section to show better examples. I like your writing, but I am a stickler for the mechanics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

I think your wife needs to give the team a party, a fuck party and you should film it for future viewing.

tommactommacabout 9 years ago
Great Story

I am sorry TT that so many narrowminded morons read your stories even though they do not like them. I find them very well written, (I am not an english major) and entertaining. I often fantasize about my wife with others! Keep up the great work!

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

Each episode is better than the one before. Keep up the good work.

guyk1963guyk1963about 9 years ago
A fine set of stories, indeed. Keep them coming.

And I'm glad you pay no attention to those anonymous haters...you have nothing to be concerned with, the writing is really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
immerging

think you mean 'emerging'.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Hate is a strong word...

Hate is a strong word...I already explained why I don't agree with the way the story is going...She keeps cheating, not showing any remorse, doesn't come clean with her husband, not even when he told her is fantasy...It's taking too much time to both of them to clear the dark waters of cheating...he his loosing his respect each day that he doesn't confront his wife about it...I can accept that the wife had a weak moment, but if she realy loved him, she should have come clean and confess...Then she would have found out that he wasn't angry, and that was his secret fantasy...But the chosen way wasn't that...writer's choice...so 2*...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is NOT Wife Sharing

This is willing cuckoldry. Hubby knows but wifey doesn't know he knows.If this was sharing they would be open.Basically she is just cheating on her husband.Listen if hubby gets a chubby from watching his wife cheat on him good for him.But your kidding yourself TT if you don't think this is a cuckold story. Lastly what would wifey say if hubby was dipping his wick in a young Home Ec teacher Think she would be getting her jollies from watching that? Somehow I doubt it.And this is sharing how?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too much hate

I never understand messages full of spite. I don't like reading gay stories, so I dont, but I don't write hate messages. What's wrong with you guys? The stories are well written with a thread through the story. The descriptions of the sex are hot. Hope you keep going and can ignore the idiots.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 9 years ago
BETTER

TT, you are improving, but you and I both have a way to go. Listen to the man about the run on sentences. I just printed out my latest story; when read it aloud from printout, I spotted many run on examples. If you have to stop to catch your breath, be careful. You may need to throw in a few periods and /or semicolons.

GOOD LUCK!

erotikoserotikosabout 9 years ago
"Sticks and stones...

will break your bones, but words will never harm you." Ignore the negative, nasty comments from the pathetic, spiteful dweebs who are hiding deep within mommy and daddy's basement where they dream of finding a job, and a meaningful life. Otherwise, its a good story so keep up the good work. Gave you a five star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I don't remember if you said this was a true story or not but it is very hot. I do hate the concept of a liar or cheater but I am enjoying your writing. Hubby enjoys it so much he should just tell her. The worst part is that she's humiliating her family and doesn't really care that they will be in each other's company and abusing hubby and son behind their backs. Also her son is now the laughing stock of the neighborhood because his mother is acting like a pig. Aside from that I look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really?

-1, needs to be taken out with yesterdays trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
immerging is soaking emerging is becoming apparent

think you should consider blocking anons. they are depressing to the writer and most readers alike. I thank you for writing free stories and can understand genuine criticism but foul mouthed diatribes from low level bigotted morons are no fun.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Content appropriate and OK. Execution needs more care.

The title was a bit of a stretch in Ch-1. Unfortunately, it has become silly in subsequent chapters! Don't change it now, but consider the OVERALL story when determining the title AND the category. Serial stories should keep one title (starting with a 'Ch1') AND be posted in ONE category that best reflects the main thrust of the tale. (Your title is just OK, your category is fine!)

Agree with several comments on writing mechanics ... I would expand on one regarding reading it OUT LOUD ... wait for several days after 'finishing' the first draft. Run a spell-check and a grammar-check. Then re-read, trying to see it as though you DON'T know the details or direction of the tale! That will help catch small errors

like mixing up or changing characters' names. It will also help catch over-stressing some points and skipping critical transitions in other places. Especially if the events reflect actual events - the person recreating the event can dwell on favorite parts and skip parts that he or she can fill in by memory (but that the reader CANNOT!). Don't restrict the author's prerogative of writing FICTION.

@ANON - WTF ... Listening to different opinions is fine. BUT statements like 'this is crap' or 'what a loser' etc. fall less into the category of 'literary criticism' (a good thing) and more in the category of 'useless and uncivil venting of ire!' (not so good!)

4*

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 9 years ago
Had a friend

in high school.

His mom was gorgeous. A cute pixie nurse. She was blonde, brilliant, emotive, empathetic, and had a great sense of humour. She was also a bit of a slut, although she tried to be discrete.

Hers sons, one of whom was my best friend, defended her. Called her an adult, if you can imagine. Apparently, and this defies belief, what she did and with whom was her own business.

I think the trick was, for my friend and his brother anyways, to practically destroy whoever propagated stories about your loved ones. Worked for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I may very much like a story, but dislike its delivery......

....likewise, I may be completely taken by a story and be completely put off by its delivery. Sometimes, I loathe both the story and the delivery. Finally, on rare occasions, I'm completely taken with both.

This one falls somewhere between those four juxtapositions.

The story has taken a rather silly and pointless-seeming turn, IMO. And there are some pretty sour misuses of the language.

On the upside, the characters (that are actually illustrated) are moderately engaging and tend to keep me interested.

I'd like to see him become disgruntled with the dirty little boy fantasy he's living out now, and address some of the potentially catastrophic influences at work in their lives. He already knows about his wife and the coach, so has had his cuckold fantasy.

More should also be said about what continues to go on at the away events...if she's still going.....finally, it is true that some Anonymous commenters are lowlife sleaze bags with their heads so far up their asses, they can only offer you complete shit. It's best to ignore or remove those comments as useless as their authors.

On the other hand, there are those among us that have good and compelling reason for maintaining our lowly status as anonymous commenters, but desire to contribute comments we hope will enlighten and encourage, as well as correct (on occasion).

My comment to you: please try to review your work more carefully before submitting. In professional circles, there is as much work in editing as in the original writing....or nearly so. I think the extra effort would bring your stories nearer to being totally worthy of you.....as long as you don't let them felt too silly. And please take some time in your stories to delve into the goings on in more of the characters' minds. That is one of the best ways to develop them as characters and, as you surely already know, we like stories more when we care about the characters. To care arises from relating. Relating happens when given the opportunity to get to know them as more than a single dimensional (cardboard cutout) part of the story. Usually from what we learn about their thoughts, attitudes and responses to events in the story. Well, more than you probably needed or wanted to hear from Anonymous.....but there you go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ignore the Pathetic Loser who writes pathetic comments under Anonymouse

Good story, Please continue.....Ignore the pathetic losers who write negative comments without having the balls to identify themselves. Seriously dickless twats. People who can happily write negative shit when they have no ability or the courage to write themselves. If these stories are shit, stop using this site you useless excuses for human beings,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot stories!

I love your stories - wish it was my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I like it

Keep up the good work. Don't be discouraged by negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wife's view

I have enjoyed your stories, but I would like to hear from Jill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love pussy

Great story so far ---love it !!!!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Man, the slugs crawled out of the sewer for this one. What a bunch of losers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOL! Shake It Off!

IF these "haters" you mentioned, were serious, they wouldn't read your stories! Ignore them. You're doing fine.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

I do love how chapters into a story that is obviously a cuckold one the likes of 26thNC and the horde of nonys continue to comment about how bad it is and what an awful man he is.

Chapter 1, people.... chapter 1 he came in his pants without touching himself watching his wife cheating on him... what do people expect... maybe on chapter 2 he would be disgusted... he wasn't and still people hang on bitching and moaning... the stupid thing is this chapter was just them and still the haters hate lol

I disagree with the MC's justification of his wife's actions as I mentioned in the previous chapter.

Someone mentioned you're writing... yes it could be tighter but it was 7 years or more ago... sooo...

Anyway if you're still checking your comments, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry you are getting unsolicited, uncouth, unnecessary comments. I like it and will continue to read your work. Thank you for the opportunity.

01JETMECH01JETMECH5 months ago

Sooo ……. you’re not an English major, I’m okay with that. So far so good !!!! Being as factual, accurate and truthful as you can be, works wonders. I like it when an author writes about what they saw, and then their thoughts. I like as if they are telling me like they were a fly on the wall. I hate thinking how could they have known that, questioning their integrity, since they stated earlier that this is a true story. Critical reading or having another person read it should fix any spelling errors and punctuations. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous