All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 17'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
surprised, still a fan, still wondering

I did not expect Karla to have this much of the chapter, but, hey, still a fan, no loss of interest or wondering about the character (Ai) that had been more intriguing to me all along. While I was wondering about where you would write the story for AI and Philip to grow engineering and business relations along with fabulous sex (and my prediction that Mei would somehow be less a partner or love interest), I guess that reading more of Otto in use was fully along the story arc that does intrigue me. So, for those for whom Karla is a motivation to return to the stories, hoorah, hoorah. You did not lose this reader and I am still hoping for more. Thanks.

asianToyasianToyabout 9 years agoAuthor
Philip & Ai

Anonymous:

I'm very happy you are enjoying the story. Don't loose heart, Ai and Philip have many wonderful moments ahead.

asianToy

Trixter72Trixter72about 9 years ago
Interesting turn

I have been looking for some thought provoking prose on this site for some time. I believe I have found it. I like how you explore the dark side of the mind while also giving your characters mind blowing experiences. I love where you have taken this. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Truly enlightening!

Of course I have been reading this story series all along but this chapter explained so much to me. Your emotional and intellectual descriptions have opened doors of understanding for me. We have PLAYED with S&M but never really understood the appeal. Your clarity of thought has helped me to see the beauty of this,thank god, without the normal cliches. Your writing is very thought provoking so I am waiting with baited breathe for further installments. Love how you are spinning this story. Please keep it up.

Sincerely

Rick

NutRanchNutRanchabout 9 years ago
Well written

Not especially my cuppa but truly did enjoy it.

VanessaNelsonVanessaNelsonabout 9 years ago
You continue to amaze me

My sweet and sexy Mei,

Thank you for the shoutout! I think seeing my suggestions in your final version were more of an ego boost than I've had in a long time ;-)

I absolutely love how you've made me understand BDSM and how beautiful it can be, even in it's ugliness.

Your characters, much like people I know, continue to both astound me and yet at times be transparent. Please don't ever stop writing!

Your fangirl,

Vanessa ;-)

asianToyasianToyabout 9 years agoAuthor
V, You are too Sweet!

Vanessa: I think I'm gonna show my mom your comment. It makes me that happy. (But, on second thought, it might be hard to explain.)

You are my favorite author and a real sweetheart.

Thanks again for your great suggestions and for letting me bounce ideas off of you.

For everyone reading, you need to read the super hot stories VanessaNelson writes. My erotic scenes are just a match compared to her highway flare intensity.

dan_kildalldan_kildallalmost 9 years ago
Karla's submission

I think if I were going to be beaten into submission, I'd want it to come along with a ride on the fuck machine to make it all seem worth it.

Yet another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What Rick said.

He's said it true.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Had more to say

...but was too afraid.

Then, like a bucket of water getting me out of bed, I realized I was keeping myself bound, so here are my thoughts.

I've never been 'into this kink', in fact I lost an amazing woman because she needed more than I understood how to give.

The thing is, I've used that word: "needed" (I knew it was beyond want) without ever fully understanding the depth of her need - and her desire to share with me. I'm humbled by what I now recognize that she was offering.

I would give myself to another in this way if I thought they understood... as my sweet Leslie needed me to understand, (as we all desire if you strip away the bravado and immaturity) yet I was too hung up on fears and misconceptions to grasp and hold, to embrace as she needed.

That is a decade and more gone so I can only hope that she has found a real master to serve, one who adores her as she deserves.

I wish I could have that faith in my current lover, but her fears are too deeply rooted, of that I have no doubts. I can only implore your readers to carefully consider their own opportunities, before they are gone.

Well, that was an emotional purge! *laughs in wonderment*

"Thank you" feels inadequate.

I pray Blessings of peace and wish catch-your-breath-in-wonder moments upon you and yours, as you have need.

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
.

This is gross.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What's worse, the problem or the cure?

It seems to me that the people who find this story exciting and erotic are the same type of people that drive race cars or climb sheer rock cliffs or jump off mountains and pull the rip cord on a parachute at the last minute. Basically, adrenaline junkies. I'm not a neurologist but I am aware that pain causes the brain to release chemicals that can mimic intense pleasure and stimulate sexual centers.

This only illustrates that you can become addicted to anything if you are predisposed to it and do it often enough. Mei exhibits the symptoms of addiction and is willing to sacrifice anything to obtain her fix. That's unfortunate enough but she was coerced into this and now believes it is her salvation. (She'd make an ideal suicide bomber).

This chapter goes further and reveals that she is not only willing but eager to hook another person on her habit. Again coercion was used in Karla's premeditated seduction and now that she's drunk the Kool-Aid and will soon reside full time in the house of pain, she too can become an enthusiastic recruiter for Philip's harem.

And this all started with the specious premise that Jenny needed to be nicer and that beating her was the way to achieve this. I'm not 100% sure but I'd hazard a guess that the American Psychiatric Association long ago abandoned flogging, nipple clamps and mechanically induced orgasms as legitimate therapeutic methods in the treatment of behavioral problems, personality disorders and sexual dysfunction. However I hear they still have ardent supporters in such groups as the Taliban, ISIS, and the CIA. I won't even mention the Catholic church (Don't get me started).

Maybe I'm being too judgmental. I could probably be nicer if I didn't have to work and could spend all day having fun on a fucking machine while somebody else pays all the bills and fixes gourmet dinners for me but it's a fool's paradise.

If it takes this type of stimulation to get you off then by all means, knock your lights out. Or more appropriately, have someone else knock them out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty fucking weird...

...but I read it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow! again - I appreciate the window into Karla’s emotions and thoughts in her path to surrender. It was willingly stepped into and yet resisted and hard-fought. The benefits have yet to develop. It’s unfortunate some readers stop at the surface, at Mei Chun’s nominal actions, and interpret them by comparison to similar actions arising out of wildly different intent, motivation, and outcome. I’ve come to judge that not all whipping and spanking is the same, and the expositions here offer some illumination if you want to see. This kind of story (or lifestyle) isn’t for everyone (good thing Literotica has so many story alternatives!) — but I’m in! Presently reading more for the story and characters than for the sex. Thank you, asianToy, for writing this story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
414 Followers
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES