All Comments on 'Carpe Carnis Ch. 02'

by Shadowine

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
The tension builds

The scene is being set.

Let the debauchery begin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Slow

Nice story, just moving a bit slow. Looking forward to future chapters.

qnm8qnm8about 9 years ago
I can't wait for the next chapter!!!

This story is absolutely delicious! I love the plot ;)

WaterBurnWaterBurnabout 9 years ago
Well done!!

A wonderful second installment, darling. Good work. I have to say, I'm starting to love Sam for knowing what she wants. And for telling Brian about the white Charger following her down the street. It would have been so cliche for her not to say anything, while it makes sense to tell someone in case you get kidnapped. They'll know where to start. Never mind that it seems as if Brian is the one orchestrating a possible kidnapping. ;) haha. Well done. I enjoyed this chapter very much.

Myra Danvers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
feedback

PLEEEEASE WRITE MORE FOR THIS STORY I LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story.

Like the plot development. Hope to see more chapters soon.

ShadowineShadowineover 8 years agoAuthor
I am still alive!

I am so sorry to those of you who have put such interest in my work. I am speechless. You all are wonderful, especially those of you who have contacted me personally. I am still alive! Life was insane for a while. In June, I got married to my best friend and that took a major toll on my writing for almost a year. Its difficult planning a wedding but my husband and I had such a wonderful, perfect day. Now onto Sam's story! I promise there will be an update soon. I am working on it now and when I go home from work tonight I will get out the ol laptop, a wonderful hookah, and maybe a rum and coke to relax and get in the zone. You all have made me so happy. I never expected to get attention like I did. Thank you again to those who commented on here, or emailed me and got a hold of me personally. I love this sick little family :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous