All Comments on 'The Medical Murder Mystery Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
NOW ITS TIME TO VAMP UP OUR STAFF

we look for Poirot and Holmes. TK U MLJ LV NV

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 9 years ago
A nice addition

Well as far as theories go I have it down to three, actually more like two, theories. The first is Darla is involved in CIA stuff and killed Gloria for finding out. The second theory is replace CIA with Mob as the method of death looks similar to a mob hit you described in the swap case, after a fashion. The third less plausible in my mind is the husband. I'm not sure how everyone fits into either of the theories, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is connected, if only in a small way, to the industrial espionage stuff that has been going on. Either way thank you for this and I look forward to the next chapter.

PairadoxPairadoxabout 9 years ago
Darla's medical issues

So Darla could finally bareback, huh? :-) Sounds like a medical issue she wouldn't want her husband to hear.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Darla's got herself involved in something shady obviously but she may be CIA or even just part of the baddies.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2168 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...