All Comments on 'New Years Rendezvous'

by lilyandstoney

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
hot rock hard

wow you had me hard the whole story a classy lady with secret inhibitions it doesnt get any better than that i hope you write more thanks for the great story

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
JUST A FUCK

She is addicted to black cock and anything her husband do to try to change her mind will not work. Sge had beed with about 15 dudes before she had anrried and 5 afterwards. Now she was open again and her husband can kiss this pussy goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
white wife loves black cock

Fantastic story. My wife has been fucking black men since she was 15. Her mother also fucked black men. We have two daughters. They also fuck black men.

I enjoy watching my wife get fucked by black men. I eat her pussy after she fucks. I encourage my wife to date black men. I wait at home until she returns freshly fucked. I eat her pussy while she tells me about her date. I then fuck her. Our sex life revolves around black men. My wife is also bi. I love to suck black cocks before and after they fuck my wife. Our sex life is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Short Story

Sounds like you should have a tlak with your husband. There's no way your giving up black penis after that night so it's time to work on some cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You have me disgusted and sorry you're a woman.

And especially a married white women. God how you must hate yourself, your husband and your marriage. Why not go to the Zoo next time and fuck an ape? You're a whore and your man should dump your sorry ass in the slums and let you get home the best you can. When you did get home he should let all his friends fuck you and then send your sorry ass to Mexico and sell you to a white slave market. I actually hope you die slowly from AIDS. God I can't believe you could write or do what you did. I only hope you don't have any daughters, because they don't have a chance and yheir mother will turn them into whores for niggers as soon as they are old enough. Pitty you didn't die in Denver.

WifedatesIwaitWifedatesIwaitover 17 years ago
Great Story

There is nothing so enjoyable as reading a story about a woman who know what she wants and lives out her fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a crap.

This is the worst story I ewer read. And with niggers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 53 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Once a bbc slut the feeling never leaves. Ever. No matter how much they try the urge and hunger always overtakes her. At some point it will happen. This hot slut just as my mature white slut wife brought the new year in with a bang. A Gang Bang.My wife loves to be the older white slut for much younger black men. And monthly gang bangs is part of her bbc diet.My white wife,their old white whore. She will take all their huge meat and cum loads in all three holes for hours. Obsessed! !!!!! But very hot to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved it

My husband allows me to play with black guys from time to time. I had a black lover, Devonte, who shared me with his two brothers one night. Best. Night. Ever. I love black cock and as I get older, find I want it more often.

defile2defile2over 6 years ago
wonderful

nothing better than a lady that does not go without

a sweet wife yet a true closet slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot story

I could almost visualize all that hot black cock slamming into your gorgeous little body.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
I think this is a dude writing his fantasies up

but if not, why not marry a black guy? You married two white guys, but crave degradation and humiliation at the hands of black men? What made you so broken?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Patillie

Love the stories, and appreciate all the hard work the authors do to provide this free entertainment! YOUR WORDS.. Yet you decide to tell some one you think their pathetic.Hypocrite that you are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No Love

Why is the woman married to a white guy? She loved black cocks before her marriage and she loved them afterwards. So why did she marry her husband? She doesn't love him, because no womand who REALLY loves her husband would do this to him.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice hot story. I was married twenty-two years and omg, one day I found myself going into a hotel with a black guy I just met at lunch, it was a great fuck session. My first of two BBCs, every woman has her secrets.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous