All Comments on 'Milf Tails: Star of the Show!'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanabout 9 years ago
Another Outstanding Chapter

Once again, LC, you've managed to provide us with an outstanding tale of MILF's. Add the fact it was based on role play and a new camera FANTASTIC !!!!!

5 *'s isn't enough

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Spin off series

This was very good and I would like to read more in a spin off series between these 2 if that can be arranged.

w8ingnoww8ingnowabout 9 years ago
Great series

I'm loving these stories. I only wish some of them had one or two more chapters. They have so much potential. Keep up the good work!

Wang4Wang4about 9 years ago
Wow again!

Really enjoying this series of stories. Agree with the comment on the potential of another story with these characters. I enjoy stories with happy sex and no poor cucks to be humiliated

Thanks

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Camera

Good luck in the pool with your Nikon D3200. It's not waterproof.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I never tire of your MilF Tails series!

Love it! Absolutely love it! You have a gift for MilF's that I'm grateful for.

Do you have any plans for sequels or is this an entire series of one shots (no pun)? ;3

kiwiloverkiwiloverabout 9 years ago
Great Story

You seem to have got the perfect balance of build-up to sex here. As others have said, lovely consensual sex with no strings - makes it both a little more plausible and a lot less uncomfortable than other writers.

I nearly stopped reading due to the poor punctuation on the first page but it either improved or the story was so good that the odd inappropriate apostrophe just slipped on by...

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago
the best

Every time I go on Literotica, the first thing I do is to check out the new incest stories. The second thing I do is to check out your story list in hopes that you've added to your MILF Tails series. Whenever I see a new one has been added, I know even before I read it that my day has been made and I'm in for a fun time.

This story was awesome! Just as good as the other ones in the series. Five plus stars!!! You had just a couple of miscues but they didn't distract at all from the story. I only wish I could preview these stories as I could point these out before you publish them but I'm sure you already have a good editor. Looking forward to the next installment!!

ChrispeChrispeabout 9 years ago
I am exhausted

I am exhausted after reading your latest story, it was sensational. Thank you.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
this seemed to be the less likely scenario

a woman in this position of influence in a high powered firm would be more careful, and would not openly expose herself to the societal scorns, and yes, double standards apply. (not by me, but . . . ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story, greater backstory...or behind the scenes story?

I enjoyed the story, but hearing about the inspiration for it was what raised my score from 4 to 5. It's refreshing and heartwarming to hear about a healthy, happy marriage from a lit author, without all the unpleasant nonsense regarding "nonmonogamy" etc. In my opinion, that is. I'm glad you and your wife have a rich sexual connection, and I thank you for your willingness to share that with us. God (or Lucifer? Satan? Pardon my ignorance please) bless you. ;-)

I'd sign in, but this isn't my computer, heh. Ahem... *blush*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love this

this is a great story. it has a great story line, good characters, plus it is sexy whith a touch of humor which will always make for a better story. thanks again for your stories. bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW

Damn what a lucky mistake by him or was it a mistake? No more sneaking around for pictures just make good use of the time that can get together.You should follow up with another story about them.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The last person who commented said

MORE and I agree, so please keep writing the way you do and more of them ... Scotty

EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago
"another lovecraft masterpiece"

Another well written and titillating story by lovecraft...keep em cumming !

Buddy1945Buddy1945over 6 years ago
WOW

Seems it pays to screw up parden the pun. What a hot story a cougar and kinda nerdy young man. WOW

Ron/cowboyridecc

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best

Love this entire collection

GiganticGiganticover 5 years ago
Wild Cougar Strikes Hard

Great story, exciting, erotic and colorful. Loved it. Keep 'em coming.

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 5 years ago
And video too

Talk about memories - this is an exceptional plot with the joy of review! Is perfect for both!

donny70donny70over 4 years ago
I like your style!

You delve into areas where others won't.

It is indeed interesting that Cougars can get so much enjoyment from a cub.

I am happy for them since she has seemingly gone through so much with a

previous spouse.

Keep on writing your great stories. I am going through each and every one!

HandjobHeavenHandjobHeavenover 3 years ago

Do these sort of things happen in real life?

At the age of 18 I was willingly seduced by a gorgeous looking married woman of 34.

She took control as I was a complete novice.

Fifty years later and I can still remember the excitement.

I’m now married, for the second time, to a young woman who wasn’t even born when my first encounter took place as she is twenty years younger than me.

I’ve had some interesting times in between but I’m still physically very capable with a high sex drive....

The memory of that wonderful time fifty years ago is probably the reason I enjoy reading this type of story so much and I’m grateful to this author, and all the others, for the excellent contributions.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Hot and Steamy

Loved it. See there's more available but a sequel would have been nice reading more hot sex before settling down to some nice loving before he moves on.

5 stars.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

love it and love that you wrote about what you and your wife did you are a luck man and she is a lucky lady.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Another great job!

Thanks again for sharing.

Experienced70Experienced70almost 2 years ago

As always with your stories, I like the story line and the character and story development. I love the sexual position descriptions and detail. I also love what I call the happy ending with the promise of more sexual encounters to come. I like he use of your colloquialisms.

5 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the fact there was no hesitation on his part to get involved with Molly!

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

Exceptional, what a neat story! Brilliant group of characters and interesting plot. Thanks for writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars! Would love a sequel with the anal!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story, as an avid photographer, is my fantasy favorite. I had to search for a good little bit of time to rediscover it! That said, perhaps your editor friends could read through a second time, outside a hot and heavy first read, and capture more of the little flubs. A good editor should have helped you catch the more than half-dozen little zingers that cause an informed reader to suffer from a 'pothole effect' as they were cruising through this sexy story!!

AkpervertAkpervert6 months ago

I've had a little bit of this sexperience. I bought a video camera and brought it home. I didn't tell my wife. When I walked in the door of our cabin holding it up and videoing her at the sink...she got the idea.

And what we did with it was HOT HOT HOT!!! I only got two or three fairly short vids with it. But the memories while getting them...FUUCCCKKKK!

4chuckssite4chuckssite5 months ago

I liked it! A lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22141 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES