All Comments on 'I Am Jack's Life Ch. 03'

by Finis

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43about 9 years ago

I don't like to make continuous comments on a multi-chapter story, but will say that I am loving this so far.

Wang4Wang4about 9 years ago
A two week abstinence

Finis, thank you so much for sharing what appears to me to be a great story. Unfortunately, I will be in a no computer/IPAD zone for two weeks and I can't wait to rejoin your excellent characters then. Please keep posting!

Thanks

Ed

FinisFinisabout 9 years agoAuthor
Glad people seem to be enjoying this

Thank you very much for your support. I wish I could get these posted faster, but there's seems to be a one-chapter-per-day speed bump in the approval process. I'm sure the Lit mods are very busy, so all of us will just have to be patient.

Just to reassure people, the story is finished! I have submitted every chapter to Lit for approval and posting. This will not be one of those stories that you get into and the author never posts the final pages!

I have also gone ahead and started the process for getting it made into an eBook through Amazon, so it will be available on kindle/kindle reader soon. As soon as I figure out what Literotica's policy is on posting links to ebooks, I'll make it available, either as a header in the first chapter, or on my author profile page (probably both!)

Anyway, please keep the comments coming, even the simple ones, I read and love all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks

This is a great story one of the best on this site. I encourage you to write more you are a great author. I just wish lit would would approve the chapters quicker!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Flashback

Great read took me back to when I was jack...... very sexy and sensual read while nice and yummy at the same time. Great read and very visual... Felt like I could have been there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

Love the story but waiting for lit is gonna suck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wheres chapter 3?

Liking the story but you submitted ch.2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Lit needs to hurry up, but good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very high intensity and sensuality. Yet very endearing and romantic. Just Great!

Yeah, you are telegraphing Beth's jealousy, but that has to happen if their friendship is supposed to blossom into love and romance. OK, they are already in love, but it is masked by their long-time friendship. Typical for adolescents, but awkward when it evolves with their maturity. So somewhat predictable, but so well developed by the action and the dialogue that it is really working. Sweet, but not smarmy. Erotic, but not obscene. Actually very beautiful. I hope he and Kimmy are each others' first. Hope it comes out that Kimmy's date didn't really get sick, but was canceled in favor of Jack (at Beth's prompting?).

FinisFinisabout 9 years agoAuthor
Anyone looking to critique or review

Anyone interested in providing a detailed review or critique without waiting for Lit to finish posting the series should read this forum post:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1 146071

J_RebusJ_Rebusabout 9 years ago
Great story - I hope to read more soon

I reall ylike that story and can't understand why you couldn't publish it elswhere. It's written in an easy to read style and you really take your readers with you!

Is it literotica, because it takes so long to publish ne chapters?

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I am glad she volunteered

I hope she is too.

This was a right of passage chapter for both of them. Well written.

I was not a part of the popular crowd, nor was I a jock, but I too was able to grasp the material and had a gift for sharing. It was when some of the teachers asked me to help them with small groups that I opened up and some of those who had ignored me started to talk to me and look at me in a different way.

I can relate to your story on so many levels. I just wish a Kimmy had found me.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Smoothly advancing

The description of the party and of the dancing was well done. The tension generated by his not having a date was well done. The rape bit and then the erotic moments were outstanding.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 9 years ago
Yeah

Good. Very Good. Very Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You've got a great way of building the moment. It's not so over the top or... well, PORNY that it ruins the underlying character development and, imo the best part of this fic, the innocence that they are slowly sharing. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

...confirming my belief, held for half a lifetime, that a shared shower is one of the best ways known to man or woman, to initiate an intimate relationship. 5 stars, though I’d love to give more.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG3 months ago

Okay, first thing; "SLUT" is NOT just a male term. In fact, I have known more women to use that term than guys do, and in a much-more intensely mean/hateful/judgmental way than the guys. Girls think that they have the monopoly on 'virtue' and really like the whole virtue-shaming idea. The REAL issue is that most of the girls I know who are so quick to name another by this term are just as promiscuous, if not more-so, than the she who is being "shamed".

I have been QUITE vocal to both sexes when they are condemning a girl for her behavior!! Not that I have never used the term; I will admit to having done so, but as I have aged, with experience, I find this behavior more reprehensible. As Jack said, girls CAN enjoy sex as much as guys; promiscuity on the part of either sex is inappropriate, if it is indiscrete. That is why, when I dated a girl, or just had some fun, I told THEM that I was not going to BRAG about my CONQUEST with them, and did not expect to hear about "us" from anybody. Loose lips sunk, immediately, what may have otherwise been an on-going relationship, because the girl could not keep quiet.

Jack and Kimmie...would a good pairing, at least for now. Methinks..."harem"??? Maybe??? Anyway, for now...🎶🎶🎶Jack Has A girlfriend!!!🎶🎶🎶

Five Stars... Yyyaaayyy!!! And, good for them, keeping their virginities intact (for now!!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinis@Finis
236 Followers
The eBook version of Jack's Life can be found on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T1XMHKS Of course, please feel free to read it for free on Literotica, there is no difference between them, no different endings, no new scenes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES