All Comments on 'Sisters' Misters Ch. 08'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
karen

love to see Karen get fucked by bbc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant writing, I loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
need to turn Karen into a submissive BBC lover with baby bump

Best to arrange for Karen to meet and be stripped, whipped ass and taught to suck bbc until she is primed to have pussy stretched for bbc anf get millions of prime bbe sperm flooding her cervix. Once total submission achieved then wardrobe changes including a total ban on bras and panites will be in effect with the sluttish look in contemporary dress and cornrow hair styling plus to expand her horizons by submitting to black women and their needs with s,submissive well trained tongue as she becomes,a black breeder to make amends for her long stance as a racist white bitch.

uh-ohuh-ohabout 9 years ago
Great Progress!

A very strong entry into your series, and poses many interesting routes you may choose to explore. I imagine that Karen is going to be influenced by her only daughter's impregnation and the rest of her family turning black, and it will be interesting to see how she handles it.

I especially enjoyed your writing at the tattooing scene (mudshark tattoo was a great idea), and at the very end with Megan's pregnancy reveal. Excellent build up and payoff for those particular moments, and I'd love to see even more like those in your future writings.

Characterization was great here, with Megan turning from the careful goodie daughter to a rebellious mudshark. I very much enjoy that she didn't become a doe-eyed BBC slut as is the tendency sometimes, and I hope she continues to develop her confidence and explore as the story progresses and likely shifts focus to other characters.

Looking forward to your continued writing, and I greatly appreciate your two-week or so schedule for these chapters. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Have Katievdiscipline racist sister Karen for herv racism

Sister Katie can discipline Karen into a submissive more compliant slut by delivering slaps across.her face until she kneels down with tears flowing to take her first black cock in front of A smiling Megan and her proud impregnated cousins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Is Karen Next?

C'mon, I been waitin for Megan's Mean Mom to become a BBC slut. Maybe get tattooed herself. What is the hold-up?

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Great story

Your stories just keep getting better. I love it that Megan has been black bred just like all white girls/women should be. I am looking forward to seeing Karen blackened then bred.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
legal notice

most women who are faced with a big black cock, completely take leave of their senses and become totally overwhelmed by the shear size of it. Therefore they are in no position to legally give their consent. So all interracial sex is technically rape. I think most solicitors would back me up on this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
1382 Followers
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES