All Comments on 'Oblivious'

by xyster

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
sexy

it was a sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great

This story is well writen and very sensitive. Hot too!

David48David48over 18 years ago
eyes crossed

A very good illustration of a really mind-bending fuck and one of the dip and go kind. A disinterested dick in an equally disinterested pussy is like jacking off in your shoe. I prefer the other kind...DUH! Very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
romance

Too often ponography has no romance. This story had romance in even proportions to the lust. For thinking "outside the box" in this genre, I thank you.

JesseGJesseGover 18 years ago
For the love of a mother

The sensitivity of this story is touching to say the least! Well written and romantic as well as lustful. I don't know if this was based on an acutal event or not but if it was, then I have only kudos for the son (writer) giving the his mother the love she so deeply needed and deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fucked my mom

Great story. I started fucking my mom when I was 14. I fucked my mom for 4 years after my dad was killed in an accident. She also fucked many men. I would fuck her after she came home after fucking some man.

I would eat her freshly fucked pussy while she told me about her date. My mom was my whore.

Mom remarried and we quit fucking. I miss fucking mom. She was a great fuck. She loved to suck my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Cool

Short sweet one this time. Nice.

clifton1042clifton1042almost 17 years ago
Was fine,until

Was fine until the so called yelling and screaming? No one sleeps so soundly that they would sleep thru yelling and screaming from the next room. That is absolute B/S. The premise is that you would be as quiet as possible under the circumstances. Even tho it is fiction, the reader must be left with the impression that it was entirely possible,and therefore , believable. As I said before, it was fine until the yelling and screaming,then you lost me as to the believability of the scene. Just my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bit of a reply for clifton1042

You say no one could sleep through that? You haven't met my husband or boyfriend... They both can sleep though my self induced orgasms, and I'm not quiet.... Some people actually are that Oblivious...

As for the story, omg.... VERY hot... I never had a thing for my parents, but my sister or my male cousin.... Sometimes a new perspective can see the truth of things, as this story shows... Very romantic, very sensual, very hawt... Just what I needed on a lonely night...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It was a quickie.

Great writing. 4 stars for being too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
way short

good story but shortn hottt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Beautiful

This style of story has huge potential. This is just the opening for a much longer, even more beautiful story. Xyster, please write that expanded story. Let's all know what happens between this person and his Mother.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
ONE OF THE BETTER ONES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS STORY HAD IT ALL,WRITTEN PROPERLY . AND SHOWED THE LOVE THAT COULD HAPPEN WHEN YOU LEAST EXCEPT IT. PLEASE GIVE US MORE LIKE THIS... A FAN................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I couldn’t believe the incredible hard-on I got from looking at her erect nipples, her flattened stomach, her wet pussy, and her shapely legs.

That is just so true to life. Gazing on his mother's voluptuous body, especially seeing that wonderful hairy hole between her legs that he came out of, makes a boy harder than he's ever been before in his life. Heck, he's practically jizzing in his pants at the sight of his own mother's cunt. This excellent author, Ms. X, certainly understands the minds of mothers and sons, as witness her fine tales, all of which concern family fucking, the most exciting fucking there is. In this story she captures the attitude of the boy and his mom. He's protective and concerned for his beloved mother, worried that she isn't getting properly fucked by dad. Mom finds solace in the arms of her big strong boy who, she knows, is certainly equipped to give her the fucking she needs--what she needs is right there, between he boy's sturdy young legs. Her son banishes all her troubles by sticking his big hard cock up his mother's cunt and pounding and slamming it till she nearly faints. Then he soothes his beloved mother's beloved twat by filling it with all the creamy semen he's got in his hot young balls. No more worries for the happily son-fucked mom and her proud grinning young motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too condensed

This was more like an outline for a great story that left out too much. I notice it was one of your earlier efforts so, making allowances, I'd say it was just okay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
brings back fond memories

of mom's and my first time as lovers. I thought she broke my dick too when she came so hard around me and I gave her our first baby when I shot my cum deep into her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Amazing

PaulwilliamPaulwilliamover 6 years ago
Wow

Just reread your sexy story

Made my cock nice and hard again, had a lovely wank. Thank you

01Timber6701Timber67about 1 year ago

One sided story,, no emotional connection whatsoever with them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous