All Comments on 'The Camping Trip Ch. 01'

by Big Swede

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very erotic and natural

If she gets preggie, lets have a continuation on this erotic fantasy story....

NucleusNucleusover 17 years ago
A little overdone

That Jake fucks her and she thereby does not wake up is very improbable. Although she is drunk, it's in this case overdone.

Otherwise well Story. Thanks for good entertainment.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
Wrong category

It's a rape story, so it should be in "nc/r".

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Real dumb ass husband

When I got there and found that the other wives copped out then that would have been it. I would have taken the wife back home and let the rapist get mad. But then I'm not a dumb ass closet freak that really wants to suck his friends cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
She was awake, right?

my thinking is that she wanted to get preg and pretended to sleep through it all. And her hubby, with his vasectomy, isn't quite smart enough to realize it. A fun camping fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
more

more poor grammar. think or thing. Highly improbable plot, full of holes. Why didn't she just go back home in their car? Oh, was it because it had the beer?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
How old are you Big Swede?

ever had sex? you do know that people don't sleep thru getting raped right?? seriously, if you don't know anything about sex, please don't post here.

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

Most people don't honestly care whether it is possible to fuck someone without them waking up. It is actually plausible and an extremely well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Only an idiot could have written this story.

Only an idiot could have written this ridiculous, implausable story

catherinebeyeacatherinebeyeaabout 13 years ago
Very hot.

Wow, that was some pretty harsh criticism! It's fiction boys! Geez. Personally I thought it was a really horny story. Makes me wonder about sharing a tent with hubby's friends next time! heehee. You know, combining #1 and #2 would be a good idea... avoids the intermission.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
What improbable nonsense

I stopped reading and gave this crap 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Anyone who finds this hot has got serious emotional problems

I don't mean issues, because issues are minor. I mean full blown danger to yourself should be locked up and forced into therapy emotional problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not brilliantly done

but a hot little fantasy. If the naughty gorgeous muse Catherine likes it there's an extra horny dimension.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very bad

Wow I've read some pretty crappy stories on this site but I think this one takes the cake.

magicfinger1magicfinger1about 9 years ago
Wonderful story...

There was clearly NO WAY your wife was not aware about whose cock was in her. She thoroughly enjoyed it. I can only surmise that this led to further adventures. I, and others, would like to read all about them. Private EMail already sent to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
camping

that was so hot but I think your wife new it wasn't you fucking her.

if it was my wife I would let them fuck her all night sense she new it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
me too

hell yes if it was my wife both the guys could have fucked her specially as she was awake

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I REALLY LIKE YOUR STORY. GAVE YOU A 5- [(*****-) 4.6/5 = 92%] THE WIFE IS A KEEPER!!!

Whereas the story is just shy of being 100% realistic,

it DEFINITELY is 100% EROTIC.

The moment when the wife winks at her husband is

PRICELESS!

As I said in the subject line, the wife is a keeper!

I wish she were my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO@ OMG, LOVE IT! I WISH THIS HAD HAPPENED TO ME!

Campgrounds are magical places where a mysterious positive energy permeates everything including campers minds & bodies!

BTW, my wife & i have been together for 40 years now. & I've been a voyeur husband for the last 30 years! Nothing like this ever happened... except that for a period of 10 years men were attracted to her like flies to shit (at the time, she was 35 to 45; most men were younger than her!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot wife

i know how lucky you are mate.

I share my wife with all my mates and when I get her home she's so worked up she's all over me.

If she's available I'd love to give her a good f**king.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
More ridiculous

Even more ridiculous than most of your cuck centric writing Little Sweete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt and sissy loser husband story

Anyone who thinks this was hot obviously lives in the closet with there blowup doll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love your story, gave you a 5- (*****-)!

I agree with anon 09/06/18 (BRAVO@...)

Excerpt from the comment:

"Campgrounds are magical places where a mysterious positive energy permeates everything including campers' minds & bodies!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it: *****- [5- (4.6/5=92%)]!

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 4 years ago
No way ...

she would have slept thru all that action and sure enough he saw her eyes open and she smiled . Clearly she was aware of what happened and it wasn't her husband who creamed her . She wants to get even with her two girlfriends for backing out on the trip and leaving her alone with 3 men . Her husband should return to the tent , roll her onto her back and eat her pussy until she is begging him to stop . Then he should fuck her silly before going and getting Jake to use his oversize equipment on her . Just to even things up ! LOL

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 4 years ago

I agree with Sandman_truck, NO WAY, she slept through a Jake's meaningful penetration...but still a fun story. Camping can bring out some of the most unexpected happenings...use your imagination, it doesn't have to happen, just close your eyes and smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really LOVED (❤) it: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0 = 100%)! In my book this story is very very erotic. Thank you for this story.

:)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent, 💯%!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In my book this wife sex story is very very erotic. 5.0 = 💯% = ★★★★★!

someoneothersomeoneother5 months ago

There should be a warning when serialized stories end before there is an ending.

There is no ending to this story.

gifoncegifonceabout 1 month ago

The plot is almost inexistent. The husband isn't stupid he is worst than stupid. Whatever happens to such a character he just deserve it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous