All Comments on 'The Vacation Ch. 3'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
So Hot

I loved it But Why do women shave their pussy I like to see hair on a womans pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a sub par offering

Is this an early submission?, or were you allowing others to post under your name? this is poorly written and filled with mis-spellings and improper tenses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another great story from the great L.A.

The only thing that can rival a boy's love for his mother's cunt is a father's love for his baby girl's sweet little coochie. As this story shows, a father is often real anxious to introduce his fat veiny daddy-dick up his darling daughter's cute little cunt, and a daughter is often just as anxious to open up her cunt to her daddy's big hard cock. I'm glad that father and daughter are going to be together always. Dad'll be unloading his big fatherly balls up his darling daughter and shooting her twat full of the sperm that made her. There's no doubt that dad'll be fucking a baby--lots of babies--up his own baby girl's cunt.

reader_3634reader_3634almost 8 years ago
Mediocre

I normally don't worry about correct English providing the meaning is clear but all three chapters are riddled with incorrect homonyms to the point where it became distracting to the story. The story was full of standard cliches and would have been better if both Kissandrea and her father had far more believable proportions. Apart from that, it wasn't a bad little story.

sargedog1sargedog1almost 7 years ago
foul

Try some research. Try an editor. Try a concept called suspension of disbelief. A 10" cock 5" around. It's a terrible read, completely unrealistic and predicable with virtually no content might as well be some 70's cheesy porn.

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Nice, in theory..

(sense - SINCE) Since it was his injury settlement $ that bought the wife's business, then during the divorce, she gets the biz, and nothing else - that's fair... he gets to keep the house (or sell it to her, if she wants it) - they should've tossed her ass out.

Diecast1Diecast116 days ago

Nice story but not quite there. Unless you do another chapter or two. AAA++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous