All Comments on 'Ginny and Katy Pt. 15'

by VirginiaMarieAndrews

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
VirginiaMarieAndrewsVirginiaMarieAndrewsabout 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry, a bit slow

Folks... I meant to put this in the preface, then got into fixing typos and forgot. I just now noticed that I didn't do it.

So...

As I've mentioned a couple of times, the story was originally written as one long narrative. Not as chapters or parts or anything like that. Sometimes, breaking it up into parts, produces a submission that's rather slower going than the others. This is one of them. It sets up some things to come later. Such as the couple watching Virginia and Katy at the playground and... well, if you keep reading, you'll see.

Anyway, please don't get too disappointed in this installment. Think of it as a bridge. And bridges are rarely exciting.

Thanks for reading, commenting, voting and especially the feedback. I really love being able to respond when you include an email address.

VMA

DreamCloudDreamCloudabout 9 years ago
Sorry, it is not

Slow I mean. It seems to be pacing quite well. Now I have to run out and get some chocolates. For some reason, I have a taste for them.

VirginiaMarieAndrewsVirginiaMarieAndrewsabout 9 years agoAuthor
Chocolates

I had in mind Andes Candies, the little bits hotels leave on your pillow when they make the bed. Or used to, anyway. I haven't been anywhere that still does that in some time. I travel rarely, and almost always on business. Maybe I just don't stay at classy enough places?

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
don't see a ptoblem

VMA, i like the pace you are developing this story. gives me the opportunity to think about your characters and the situations as they occur. Wondering and fearing their back stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous