All Comments on 'Ann: The Married Years Ch. 09'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
wyrawrwyrawrabout 9 years ago
Awesome!

So excited to see these new developments with the story of Ann and Neil. This new revelation in sexuality is something I'm eager to see the future of as well, since I presume Ann's own adventures in seduction will be a major driving force in future chapters.

Will we see any major life events for the couples involved though? Any potential hints on more marriages, or even, dare I say a child for Ann and Neil?

singleotsingleotabout 9 years ago
Thanks

Always a pleasure to find another chapter in this epic chronicle. Another five stars for one of the best on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but whether my wife is having sex with a man or woman is immaterial to me. I take my wedding vows very seriously, and if she feels that she has to step outside the relationship to become a more well-rounded human being, whatever the hell that means, then she might as well do it as a single woman. There are those of us real men out there that don't share, nor should we be expected to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
831 Followers
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES